TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Right now

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESDipo6375 256 06-23-26  12:30 pm
Archive through July 05, 2026Naja25 1 07-05-26  7:19 am
Archive through July 17, 2026Grooch25 1 07-17-26  5:30 am
Archive through July 25, 2026Mameblanche25 1 07-25-26  12:58 pm
Archive through July 28, 2026Karuuna25 1 07-28-26  8:02 am
Archive through August 15, 2026Naja25 1 08-15-26  3:56 pm
Archive through August 27, 2026Mack25 1 08-27-26  11:02 am
Archive through September 05, 2026Naja25 1 09-05-26  10:08 am
Archive through September 15, 2026Egbok25 1 09-15-26  10:52 am
Archive through September 19, 2026Jimmer25 1 09-19-26  7:51 pm
Archive through September 30, 2026Seamonkey25 1 09-30-26  12:53 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I might let them play with the dogs, but that's it :-)

RN I'm in zombie mode. I stayed up late watching the Cubs lose the first wildcard game, and then I just couldn't sleep. I think I dozed off for maybe an hour.

Egbok
Member

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, I pulling for the Cubs to win over San Diego.

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I got in a good 2 hour nap so hopefully I'll be able to stay awake for tonight's wildcard game. Go Cubs!

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am putting together that scary Halloween girl I just bought, and I scared myself coming back from the bathroom. Here's what I saw. I don't know why I scared myself. It's not like I didn't know it was there. LOL



Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have a mini spotlight that can be any color. I'm testing which color looks best right now.



Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That is very creepy.

I creeper my self out today. I left the radio on when I left for work. When I came home for lunch, the radio had a commercial on and I was like, who is in the house talking?

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How tall is that doll? It's pretty big.

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's not that big, but enough to be scary. Here's a picture with my kitchen chair in it to compare.



Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That thing is sooo creepy. Lol!

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa!

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
How did the dogs react?

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Patsy and Dolly sniffed it and Dolly walked away, but Patsy thought it was a toy and tried to drag it by the hand LOL. I didn't have any guest dogs here.

RN I just found out that tiny little Gunner, the Maltese, is spending 2 weeks at Christmas with me! Yay!


Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 03, 2026 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So cute!

Mack
Member

07-22-2002

Sunday, October 04, 2026 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
RN a bit tired from interrupted sleep last night. About 4 AM I got woken up by animal noises outside in our backyard. I got up and flipped on our flood lights and in the past that has scared off the night visitors we get like skunks, possums, raccoons, and the occasional fox. That seemed to work so I went back to bed. Within ten or so minutes it started back up so I got up, got dressed, and with all the outdoor patio lights on went out to see what was going on. Turned out there was a raccoon swimming laps in our pool and making typical raccoon loud squeaky noises. Not sure if she was just enjoying herself or if she couldn’t find her way out of the pool and was panicking. With the lights fully on and me prepared to use one of our long pole net to boost her butt out of the pool she climbed out at the far end and disappeared into the dark. The joys of living somewhat in the country. 😳😬

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: