TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Dinner: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 26, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiki Masala over Rice, (Roasted Mixed vegetable in Creamy spice sauce), Warm Naan OR Barbeque Chicken with Baked beans, Roasted Cauliflower and Cornbread.

Boston Creme Pie for dessert.

Dinner was very good ... I had the BBQ chicken, loved it all.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I would have made the same choice. Sounds amazing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spaghetti & Meatballs with garlic bread or Pork Chicana (tender pork cooked with potatoes, tomatoes peppers and onions).

Cheesecake for dessert.

I had spaghetti, everything was very yummy, loved it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That's a tough choice tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yummy !!! Meatloaf w/mashed potatoes and carrots or Smoked Sausage Chili w/ Sweet cornbread. Strawberry cake for dessert.

I had both, LOL, well I brought the chili/cornbread home, but it was tasty.

Liked everything alot.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
mmmmm both sound great!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Roasted Pork Loin with buttery Herb sauce over creamy cauliflower risotto OR Tofu Super Bowl - Teriyaki Glazed Tofu with sticky white rice, grilled pineapple, steamed broccoli, topped with Toasted Sesame Seeds.

Rice Krispie Treats for dessert.

I had The Carlton Dog - Grilled All Beef Frank with onions, relish and tomatoes, with a side of the Tofu Bowl.

The dog was excellent, they do a good dog, the Tofu bowl was a little to sweet for my taste but wasn't bad (I ran into the manager and he said so far it was 86 to 14, pork to tofu, LMAO).

Didn't have the Rice Krispie treat but a lot of people here love them, LOL..

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I had The Carlton Dog - Grilled All Beef Frank with onions, relish and tomatoes, WAIT that wasn't an option!!!!

Yeah no thanks on the tofu bowl.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday was Beef Bourguignonne or Eggplant Parmesan.

Apparently Corporate is trying to streamline/ synchronize the menus so we are now getting great descriptions.

Beef B - French Classic Style Beef Stew w fresh Herbs, tomatoes, red wine, carrots, potatoes & mushrooms

Eggplant - Breaded Crispy Eggplant Bake with melted mozzarella cheese toped with tomato basil sauce over Herbed Pasta.

Cheesecake for dessert!

The eggplant looked good but I had the beef stew and it was fabulous... and the cheesecake was nice an creamy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Happy St. Patricks Day ... Of course today is Corned Beef & Cabbage with potatoes and Carrots OR Lamb Stew - Lamb and Vegetables cooked together until tender.

Can't wait, I love corned beef and cabbage.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I still need information on the Carlton Dog please!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, every week there is an option for a sandwich, special dinner salad and potato.

This week the Sandwich is The Carlton Dog -- it is an "footlong" frank and bun, plus chopped tomatoes, onions and relish.

The Salad is Chicken Kale Salad - Grilled Chicken Breast served over Kate w/apples, celery, nuts, raisins & Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.

The Potato is - Baked Russet Potato.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Well, that's wonderful, and also my kind of "sandwich"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want the chicken kale salad. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight's Corned Beef and Cabbage was excellent, LOL, and we had Irish Coffee as well, LOL.

Yes they actually do a great job on the "alternate" dinner options. I see many people get the salad.

And a bunch of people went for the hotdog tonight, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yummy !! Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes, Gravy, mixed vegetables OR Italian Beef Casserole - Baked Penne Pasta, sliced zucchini, carrots and topped with cheese.

Both tasted great but I brought home the casserole.

Lemon Cake - one of my favs for dessert.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Today was Maul Cowabunga - Sweet & Tangy BBQ Pork on a Toasted Bun, topped with pineapple relish, served with roasted red potatoes. OR

Egg roll - Vegetable & Brown rice stir fry, side of Sweet & Sour Sauce. (actually served with white rice and mixed veggies.)

I had the Egg Roll and it was very good, plus the sides were good as well.

Strawberry cake was dessert and it was extra yummy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I can't believe you didn't have the cowabunga!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 20, 2023 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, it did look good but I am not really a fan of pork, I will try it next time.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Did you fast last night?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I forgot ... We had Seared Medallions - Thick sliced, seared pork served over Creamy Garlic and Chive polenta, topped witha reductions sauce and a side of Roasted Green Beans \OR

Eggplant Manicotti - Eggplant sleeve stuffed with ricotta cheese & spinach, baked ina marinara sauce.

Peach cobbler dessert.

I had both, LOL, didn't really enjoy the pork but the sauce and polenta were very good. the eggplant was sort of odd looking but tasted good too. Love the green beans and cobbler.

I swear I posted this! I wonder if I lost it with one of the power failures.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Saucy Fish Sandwich - Breaded Fish with Tartar sauce, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato served with onion rings and coleslaw OR

Louisiana Jambalaya - Cajun Style Chicken and Spicy Sausage cooked rice & peppers, topped with onions, served with garlic bread

Cannoli for dessert.

I had the fish sandwich, it was excellent, and the onion rings and slaw was were both great. Cannoli's were great as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beef Stroganoff or Twice Baked Potato - Stuffed Cheesy Mashed Potato with Ham and Broccoli, served with a creamy cheese sauce, topped with Sour Cream Bacon, Green onions and a side of green bean salad.

I had Stroganoff with a side of green beans! Cheesecake for dessert ... it was all very yummy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Creamy Herb Chicken -- Seared herb chicken, cooked in a light garlic cream sauce, served over zesty quinoa & Steamed Broccoli and Carrots

OR

Zesty Fajitas - Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken served with Sauteed Peppers, onions & Zucchini over Spanish Rice and a warm tortilla on the side.

Dessert was Chocolate Pie.

I had the Herb Chicken and it was really good, plus I loved the quinoa, I haven't ever had it before.
And of course the pie was yummy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night was Honey Roasted Ham or Traditional Spaghetti.

I skipped it and had leftover breakfast, from going out with my sister.