TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Dinner: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 08, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 06, 2023 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grilled chicken or pork ribs with potato salad and cornbread. Lemon Bars for dessert.

Great meal, I had the ribs -- yummy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 07, 2023 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yucatan Chicken or Carnitas with corn salad and refried beans. Custard Pie for dessert.

I had the Yucatan Chicken, yummy and pie was great too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 08, 2023 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beef Terriyaki or Krab Cakes w/rice and roasted broccoli. Ambrosia for dessert.

I had both, ended up bringing the krab cake home for a snack tomorrow, but everything was quite good. I was surprised.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bangers and mash with peas or Chicken w/mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes peas. Baklava for dessert.

I had the chicken it was very tasty.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 10, 2023 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
OH MAN!!!! I love bangers and mash!!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 10, 2023 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sloppy Joes with potato chips and coleslaw or Lentil Stew. Boston Cream Pie for dessert.

I had the sloppy joes, they do them really well, and they had really crispy chips (I saw an extra bowl of chips going to another table). Everything was great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vegetable Lasagna or Stuffed Bell Pepper with wild rice and roasted cauliflower. Dessert was Pound Cake with Peach Sauce.

I had lasagna and roasted cauliflower. Was very good, and I enjoyed the cake w/sauce.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vegetable Pesto Pasta or Tri-tip with polenta and roasted cauliflower. Peaches and creme for dessert.

I had a little of both, except the polenta, and it was great.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Chicken or Pork Chop with gravy served with fingerling potatoes and green beans. Baklava for dessert.

It was great, I had the pork chop, loved the gravy on it and the rest of the meal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eggplant Parmesean or Grilled Chicken with Rice and Carrots. Pound cake with sauce.

Very good, I had the chicken.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2023 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Pasta Primavera or Salisbury Steak w/mashed potatoes and carrots and peas. Cannoli's for dessert.

I had the Salisbury Steak, it wasn't as good as normal but it fit the cold weather so I enjoyed it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pulled Pork Sliders or Teriyaki Chicken, both served with coleslaw and mac/cheese. Strawberry Cake for dessert.

I had the chicken and it was very good, loved the entire meal. The sliders looked good as well.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
mmmmmm!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 01, 2023 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tortellini Carbonara with roasted carrots or Garlic butter Pork with herbed barley and roasted carrots.

Yummy cream puffs for dessert.

I had the tortelini, it was great.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 02, 2023 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I would have had the tortellini, as well :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yesterday was Honey Glazed Ham w/Roasted Potatoes and Aspargus or Salmon Burger with chips. Boston Creme Pie for dessert.

I had the Salmon burger which I thought was ok, other people thought it was fabulous, without the bun. Dessert was very good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Flank Steak w/chimichurri sauce or Chicken Cacciatore, both served with Cheese grits and mixed veggies.

I had the Flank Steak and it was excellent, I thought the cheese grits were mashed potatoes so that was a surprise, LOL, they were ok.

Dessert was Lemon cake and it was excellent.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Flank steak with chimichurri is one of my favorites. I'm jealous.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm, I think I like the way Grooch thinks, I would have leaned that way, too.

Friday night, I would have had to settle for the ham, as I can't stand Salmon.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What is ChimiChuri sauce? Spicey, hot, savory, or sweet?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
First off it is green, LOL, I think is it a bit spicy but not hot spicy, there is garlic, parsely, maybe some basil.

Hahahahaha, here is what Google says ... The combination of fresh cilantro and parsley pack an herbaceous flavor, while the red pepper flakes bring a hint of spice. Add in the garlic's spicy, pungent flavor and the vinegar's acidic tang, and that's chimichurri.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Dipo, not sure it's for me, but I'd try it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Tilapia w/butter sauce, wild rice and green beans or Pasta Bolognese with a roll.

Strawberry cake for dessert.

I had the Pasta with a side of green beans, it was great. And I love the strawberry cake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Arroz Con Pollo with Corn Tortilla and Sour Cream or Carnitas Taco with Refried beans, both served with Lemon Cabbage Slaw. Apple cobbler for dessert.

I had the Chicken with a side of refried beans. The Slaw was really good, I hadn't had it before.

I did like the chicken very much, enjoyed making my own burritos, LOL.

Dessert was good as usual with some vanilla ice cream.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yummy!