TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 01, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Dinner: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 01, 2022 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, oh my word, hahahaha.

Lets see ... Tuesday was Flank steak w/ bbq beans and veggies.

Wednesday ... Lasagna w/garlic bread

Thursday ... Chicken Chow Main

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everything was excellent except I didn't care for the Chow Mein ... I thought that was supposed to be hard noodles and their version wasnt.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
oh yeah, I would have had to pass on the Chow Mein!

but Tuesday and Wednesday sound yummy!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Spaghetti and Meatballs .. yummy meatballs but they used fettuccini while good was odd for me, LOL.

Tuxedo cake with vanilla ice cream!!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sounds good. I made a seafood pasta tonight. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pork & Bean Stew or Chicken Parm w/roasted zucchini and polenta

First off I was what is Pork&Beans Stew, I thought of the canned pork&beans.

What they meant is Pork Stew, with beans, LOL.

I had the stew and it was excellent especially since it has cooled off dramatically (a storm is coming) and a side of the roasted zucchini and a dinner roll.

Excellent meal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Flank Steak or Pork Ribs with roasted potatoes and sauted spinach. YUMMY!!

I had the pork ribs, loved them, asked if they had wet naps, no, but they brought me a damp paper towel so I could get the bbq sauce off my fingers.

Lemon Bars for dessert ... they make a great lemon bar.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pasta Pesto or Tuna Casserole tonight; Alternates are a Chinese Chicken Salad / Turkey Sandwich / Baked Sweet Potato.

I had a half/half of the pasta and casserole, both were very good but I think I like the Tuna Casserole best.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Pan seared Trout with lemon and capers ( caught fresh but not by us),squash casserole and spinach salad.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grilled Chicken or Roast Beef w/mac and cheese and potato salad. Chocolate pudding with whipped cream!!

Loved it all, I had the beef, was very good and moist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That sounds yummy Lakecat!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh wow Dipo, you're certainly eating like a queen! Most of the time I love both of the options!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Me too, sometimes it is had to choose.

Last night was Salmon w/white wine caper sauce or Pork Chop, both with Couscous and Roasted Carrots.

Black Forest Cake for Dessert.

I was so full from going out for Chinese lunch that I skipped it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight is Roasted Herb Chicken or Stuffed Cabbage with Mashed Potatoes and Mixed Veggies.

Brownie for Dessert.

Skipping again today because I still have leftovers in my fridge!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Spam, mac and cheese, and fresh corn.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shrimp Ceviche or Chicken Taquitos with refried beans and rice. Cream Puffs for dessert.

I had the Shrimp, which I would call a lovely cold shrimp salad in a tortilla bowl. Excellent!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That sounds amazing!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pizza Pasta or Sloppy Joes with Tater Tots...

I had the Sloppy Joes, haven't had one in ages and it was tasty!!!! And they got the tater tots really crispy. Loved it all and I saw that almost everyone had the sloppy joes, LOL.

Jello with fruit and whipped cream for desert -- quite tasty.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh, Sloppy Joes, I haven't had one in ages, either!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 29, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight was Veggie Lentil Stew w/Italian Sausage or Cod with lemon sauce / rice and veggies. Fresh fruit for dessert.

I had the Stew, now while it was quite tasty and I enjoyed it I was expecting a brown lentil soup with sausage and a few veggies. Turns out this was green and more like split pea soup, LOL.

Fresh Watermelon and other melons for dessert, loved it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Today was the Community Family BBQ ... they had BBQ's chicken and tri tip, coleslaw, corn on the cob, baked beans, and watermelon.

Plus they had a great 3 piece band, I laughed because they were old guys like us, and played some really great songs. (this is the first entertainment that I related too)

And they had a bar set up with wine and sodas, plus they had bourbon, LOL. There were some guys really enjoying the bourbon, hahahaha.

Best event they have had and we actually got to have it outside. The other outside events got moved inside because it was too hot.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
What did you have? Did you have some adult beverages? Did you try the tri-tip? How was it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAhahaha, I had several glasses of wine, quite good this time, and I had all the things ... then we got a second serving of chicken / bbq beans / corn on the cob that I brought home.

Everything was really good! And they ran out of corn, and chicken, everyone loved it.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 30, 2022 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a great day, Dipo.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2022 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Dipo, Such a wonderful was to celebrate the end of summer.