TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
BLUE COLLAR

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XIX: TVCH Style: TVCH Teams: BLUE COLLAR users admin

Mungus

02-16-2012

Thursday, August 18, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Welcome back Riviere, Tyrose & Mungus. May your choices be skilled and timely, and as always we each reserve the right to advance anothers entry if they aren't able to make it, although if you leave it to me, they might be timely but not very skilled :D

Mungus

02-16-2012

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
Another fine year for rampantly crazy picks. Always fun, even when some weeks were a crap show of "what was I THINKIN!?! kinda picks LOL. Thank you both for puttin up with me, and I hope to be here with you next year!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: