TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: The Cheap Seats: Sports: Whoami's NFL Football Pool Game XVIII: TVCH Style : General Discussion: Archive through December 28, 2021 users admin

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I don't think I posted here....she had surgery on her ear, she had an ear hematoma :-(

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Aw hope she feels better soon.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer, right after I posted that she got out of my sight for like 2 minutes and managed to get it to bleed, but it doesn't look like she ripped open a stitch...fingers crossed

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is she wearing a cone?

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scooter. Hope she keeps away from her stitches. That can be a tough one since it feels so different to them

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
(((Scooter pup))))

Mungus

02-16-2012

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mungus a private message Print Post    
well said Lance. As a Michigan boy born & raised (now in St Louis) ... the lions remain wife (Riviere) and I's "home team". I always liked that even when they ended a game in the [L] column, they gave it their all, and often only lost by inches or single scores or less. Perhaps all teams need to have a year of "Ohhh and Sixteen" to realize that real winners are not measured best by the score at the end of the day, but the journey they took getting there.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is well said!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, she has a cone from the vet, but she's even more miserable in it, so I bought her an e-collar, one of those inflatable ones, she's able to eat and drink with it, but still not able to het to her stitches.

But I was giving her a break from it and she was laying right behind me while I was working, and she snuck away, it wasn't long but it was long enough. We did determine that she didn't tear a stitch, so I don't think another vet trip is necessary, at this point.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They are rascals for sure.

We had our guy in a cone way back when he was neutered but took it off as well when we were watching him.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Back to our regularly scheduled programming LOL. I hope to post the results later this afternoon or first thing in the morning, but for now I want to get this weeks games up for picking. (I'm super swamped at work, so my apologies)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Week 15 Results are posted Congratulations to the following Week 15 Winners

1. Jimmer
1. Bob2112
3. Pamy

1. Team Quake
2. Two Dames and a Dude
3. 5th Down

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to the following Season Leaders

1. Lancecrossfire
2. Mameblanche
3. Bob2112

1. Two Dames and a Dude
2. Team Quake
3. Kickin Chicks and LP

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wahoooo my teamies are on fire!!!

Great job Lance and Mame!!!! Great job to you to Bob!

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Wow, a 1-2 punch for team quake with Jimmer and Bob!!! Way to go taking 3rd Pamy.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow

LOL I always start looking for my name from the bottom up.

Bob and I had a good week. Congrats to Pamy as well.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I don't know much about football, but I do know both Pamy and SpongeBob, and even if you should happen to take a nap, you could maybe just wake up and find yourself covered with laurels if you are on their team.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 23, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have great teammates.

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Saturday, December 25, 2021 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
First, I am a big time Packers fan. I also picked them to win. I will say though, that if the coach of the Browns had half a brain they would have crushed the Packers. Over 200 yards rushing by the Browns---the only reason it wasn't 400 is because the Browns passed so many times. And that part of their game was a disaster with 4 interceptions. The Packers couldn't stop the run, yet the Browns didn't stick with it. The Browns handed the game to the Packers. I'll take the win on the pick though. Sometimes you have to be appreciative of luck.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh this should be a really bad week for me, sorry Bob and Jimmer LOL

Bob2112

06-12-2002

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bob2112 a private message Print Post    
No problem. This whole year has been weird.
I made 3 last minute changes, and 2 worked out. I think Pamy picked Houston, so she should win the week just for that.
Otherwise everyone had the Chargers and the Seahawks. Even I didn't pick the Bears.

Tonight is the Covid Bowl, so who knows what will happen.

Ian Book??? OMG!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Week 16 Results are posted Congratulations to the following Week 16 Winners

1. Mungus
2. Riviere
3. Nino

1. Blue Collar
2. 5th Down
3. Two Dames and a Dude

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to the following Season Leaders

1. Lancecrossfire
2. Mameblanche
3. Bob2112

1. Two Dames and a Dude
2. Team Quake
3. Kickin Chicks and LP

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Mungus!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Shoot....Mungus is in First and Riviere is in 2nd, I missed that. If it matters :-)