TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 20, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, I'm tired of it, Carlpsmom.

If anybody hasn't watched yet today, you don't have to. It was 100% stories of the kids at the halfway home, and 0% BnB story line.

eta: back when the quit smoking campaign went on for weeks and weeks, I quit watching until Kitt reported back that they were done.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yep, I agree, I am tired of issues' being force fed to me when I am simply trying to enjoy a show....although not so enjoyable lately....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Jack lives! Cute little boy. I'm still waiting for Thorne's Alexandria to make an entrance.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Oh brother, typical sitcom writing. Yes, I can screw up a turkey, but I know not to put it on 500 degrees! I would have thought they would have it catered anyway.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
That was exactly what I thought...If none of them can cook, why didn't they have it catered?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, December 26, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Oh brother, another accidental going to the same place story?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The funniest line today was when Amber was threatening Beverly, and Amber said "Don't let my sophistication fool you"....LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
gotta love Amber!

Anyone else think Rick and Beverley was a bit weird though, isn't he twice her age?!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it kinda creeped me out.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Steffie ruffied (sp?) Hope's drinks yesterday. I wouldn't put it past her considering what a moral-less person she is.

Oh, and I just can't stand that creepy Thomas either. I don't like this Thomas, there's just something so smarmy & phoney about him, but I guess that's why they replaced the old Thomas actor w/ this guy.

I am going to be so disgusted if he takes advantage of Hope's drunkeness...especially knowing that Steffie is setting it up. I'm already pretty irritated that he's letting it go this far anyway. I hope to goodness that Steffie's plan backfires in her face.

(Wonder if when spineless Liam finds out what she's doing/done if he'll forgive her that, too.)

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I kind of like seeing the "perfect" Hop knocked down a peg or two. I do not want Thomas to take advantage of it. However, as hard as Hope has held onto her virtue, it did not take much convincing for her to drink. In fact, she seemed to convince herself.
I know it sounds unkind of me. But, enough of the good versus evil of Hope vs Steffy. Everyone has some of both. Even perfect Hope.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Blech! Yawn!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
OK, glad they did this. I am so over B&B. I ff'd through most of it today and Y&R too. Now, I may get more done during the day!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I had a little hope for Thomas when he asked Hope if she'd eaten, but then he didn't force food on her! Haven't seen today's episode yet, but haven't they been in Cabo long enough? Let's just have Liam find out and everyone go home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure Steffy was going to drive off a cliff today. There's still a chance tomorrow....LOL
But if Steffy gets seriously hurt, then that would mean Liam would stay with her even longer. So I guess I don't really want Steffy to drive off a cliff.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yep, if they just decided to be together then the story's over, and the writers would have to think f something new and we can't have that. I think Steffy's in for a fall. How poetic.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't take it, I had to go look up this week's spoilers:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Yep, Steffy has an accident, bad enough that Ridge, Taylor and Bill fly down to Cabo.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sigh!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Ughh! All this corny melodrama.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one who wants to deck Hope every time she shows up? Batting those eyes and being all innocent. Blech!!

Lovemytennis101

05-21-2011

Friday, January 06, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovemytennis101 a private message Print Post    
Hope has acted totally inappropriate at the hospital! I can't believe someone hasn't said,"Button your sweater up! You are not at the beach anymore!" Liam is such a loser! Whether you like Steffie or not what kind of human being plots his new life out before his wife even wakes up!

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I hate Steffy. I just want her to get hers before too long. I wish they would set her and her scheming self against somebody who really deserves it so maybe for once I could actually root for her instead. Maybe set her against Amber or somebody like that.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, January 07, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I used to hate Steffy, but Hope would make me go nuts! And, Liam. My Lord, why does Steffy want such a milquetoast anyway? I despise Hope so would like her to get off of her high horse and at least pretend to be human. That said, I do not like what Bill did.

Can't say I am interested in any of the so-called relationships/couples on here right now, except maybe Thorne and Taylor, although she is a bit like Hope at times.I would like to see them join forces and shake things up.

Lovemytennis101

05-21-2011

Sunday, January 08, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovemytennis101 a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said Carlpsmom! The sad thing is, Bill didn't have to do what he did. The truth is- with Liam planning to go in & devastate her with divorce (within minutes of her waking up)- She was still in a fragile state- which could have led to deep depression --->death(suicide) Dramatic yes, but possible.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 20, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Finally! Go Katie!