TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 23, 2011 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 10, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'll try to pay attention to it today. I couldn't believe it when they showed <blocking on name, Stephanie's sister> still doing that show with the ridiculous cat stuff at the end! Hard to see why Steffy would want to be a part of that!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Pammy wasn't still doing the show. It was put on indefinite hiatus because the the ratings had plummeted. Steffy wanted to revive it without Pammy.

I can't find any spoilers as to who the real dad is of Amber's baby, but I think I am going to stick with it being Oliver's. It makes the most sense to me since it appears Oliver is going to go full force in trying to get Hope back, and I think just as she falls, she finds out the baby is Oliver's.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah, missed that about Pammy's show, ta! I've been looking out for Steffy's hair, but no Steffy for a few days!

Yeah, now she's twigged that Marcus could be the father, it means he can't be ;). If they're going to continue playing out the Liam drama the baby has to be Owen's. Mind you with Marcus having a white mother and Amber having such fair colouring perhaps it could still be Marcus' and no one would know.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Owen?....I thought only Oliver or marcus were in the running....who is Owen, now I am lost..lol.

I kinda want it to be Marcus's...

Just let Hope be happy once!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Owen... Oliver... you should feel lucky the name I came up with began with the right letter ;) ;) ;)

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, thought I was 'am' going nuts.....BigB is coming...The CA trial....The wiener saga'...I have 3 Y&R recorded that I still have not watched....

An Owen could have slipped in there and I would have never known the differ....LOL.... I am so confused and cant keep track anymore....

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Owen was too busy cheating on Jackie with Bridget to sleep with Amber, wasn't he? I guess it could be Owen's baby even though he didn't sleep with Amber, since she miraculously got pregnant after all those doctors told her she could never have another baby a while back. Eh, you guys are right. Owen, Oliver, who cares?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh it's just me, I have terrible trouble with names!

Yes, I was convinced Amber couldn't have any more babies too, or if she could conceive then she shouldn't have the baby because of her... kidneys????... whatever it was. I guess sometimes it's convenient for them just to forget ;).

I'm shocked Owen and Jackie are still so happy. And they clearly don't seem to care that Bridget and the baby never visit. Guess they're too loved up to notice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I got up at 3:30 this morning because I had some work to do, so by the time it came for B&B to start, I was wiped out. I turned on the TV about 15 minutes before it started and fell asleep before it even started. I woke up about an hour after it was over and I was right in the middle of one of the sexiest dreams I have ever had. Guess who I was with in my dream? Nick Marone...LOL I don't think he was even on the show today. I kept trying to fall back asleep to continue the dream but I couldn't...LOL Funny thing is, I didn't realize I was attracted to him. Oh boy, now I know it. :-)

eta: I was probably trying to get him before he's all wrapped up in Brooke again.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 17, 2011 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Poor old Amber today, come on in everybody, take a look at me giving birth, no need to keep to the head of my bed, just have a good long gaze at my privates.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I thought pretty much every man on this show and on Y&R had already seen her privates.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You guys won't believe this....

CBS' The Bold and the Beautiful won for most outstanding drama !!!! (Emmy)

(that's the equivalent of 'Best Picture' in the movie word :-))

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
aww you guys :-( I mean we watch this show for some reason...It has to be because we are entertained. It's truly wonderful the show won for Most Outstanding Drama.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It entertains me, although I'm not sure how "good" it is! My mum comes to visit once a year and gets to see the delights of B&B then. Every now and again when I speak to her on the phone she asks what's happening on it, and when I tell her she says "weren't they doing that when I was there?" I have to explain that it's not the same Brooke and Taylor slanging match just another one .

I looked on some spoiler boards and found what's in the box. Don't know whether it's reliable but it seems to be repeated often.

The baby-daddy is:
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Marcus!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yup. I guess I had some misconceptions. Don't want to say more until others have watched. lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought for a minute there they were going to have something happen to Liam on the way to Big Bear, what with the storm and road conditions!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I was so glad he made it.....and I knew it would be Marcus's and kinda moving that he seemed happy...anywho...lol

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I always thought Marcus was such a nice young man, but they've made him into a bit of a player, although thankfully kept his gentle/caring side. It was nice to see him happy to be a daddy.

So Amber gets her Forrester baby finally!!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the show unless I'm at my mom's. She watches everyday but she called me this afternoon all excited saying the baby was black! I had to stop and think about what in the world she was talking about for a minute.

Chief

08-09-2009

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I'm actually glad the baby is Marcus' since he and Amber don't have a whole lot of drama and lies between them. Not sure how they're going to raise their baby girl together though! (And what a pretty newborn she is!)

I was sooooo hoping Liam got to the Big Bear cabin too late - as in AFTER Hope and Oliver had a chance to get busy! That would have meant that Hope might have gotten pregnant with Oliver's baby and she and Liam would have to wrestle with whether or not they could still stay together! (Obviously y'all can tell that I think Hope and Oliver make a much better couple. Liam is a dufus, albeit a rich one!)

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, June 20, 2011 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh crud Chief....Liam is the kinda dufus I love....oh well....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Help, looks like Liam and Hope are having a happy ending.... surely in Soapland this cannot be?!?!

Poor old Oliver... he's only human you know!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ridge drives me insane! "His family"!?!?!?! Steffy's at least 20, Thomas is at least 22, do they even live at home? RJ is obviously chopped liver.

Naja, I noticed Steffy's hair today, and it does look really bad! Flat and almost greasy looking at the top, and lighter and curly at the bottom. It's obviously the style they've chosen for her, but.... why??

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, it actually looked a little bit better today...LOL But still not great for sure.

Yeah, both Ridge and Taylor drive me nuts acting as if their children are in grade school.

I was thinking maybe we will see Brooke ride up on a horse again breaking up Ridge and Taylor's wedding...LOL I didn't watch back when that happened the first time, so maybe they will re-do it for me :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This soap we watch is weird, and even the ratings show that.

I mean B&B almost always comes in second place in the ratings for most watched soap opera.

Bet then when they break it down, it almost always falls second to last place and once in awhile last place among women 18-49.

I guess it's mostly men and older women watching? I have no idea. I can't find the totals broken down further.