TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 27, 2010 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was crazy, wasn't it Kitt?

Oliver is a total numb-skull in that after all this time he would think Hope would want her first time to be up against a wall, and no kissing.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Bizarre.

Yep, that Oliver would think that Hope would want that! I give him a bit of a break because he's male and young and gagging for it, but say Hope did, in a fit of passion, think that's what she wanted, would she really have wanted him to walk away afterwards?! Without even words or a cuddle? Kind of a stretch.

Also that Brooke would think it appropriate to do that around the corner from a bunch of teenagers... particularly when she was supposed to be supervising the event. And that she wouldn't notice it wasn't Ridge!

With Steffi it would have at least been a little bit believable.

They didn't say how Brooke got Hope's necklace, did they? It's odd they didn't clear that up - I don't know if they wanted us to think it was Steffi for as long as possible, or if it WAS meant to be Steffi and somehow in flash back we'll see the necklace hand off happening after the event at the wall. The actress that did the back against the wall thing wasn't Steffi though, she did have Brooke's build (not ridiculously skinny legs), not to mention the blonde hair.

Oh, also did you notice they put a few lines in there about how Oliver was so much older than Hope?! I don't know if someone got a bit nervous and wanted to clarify that Oliver was of age, and Brooke wasn't committing statutory rape.

On the long standing Brooke-Stephanie stand off between fans, my view is that they are both awful, but neither are as bad as Ridge or Eric. How anyone can find men as pathetic as those two attractive I'll never know.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
About the necklace, I bet Marcus ended up taking it from Steffi after their necklace conversation and handing it to Brooke at the party because he couldn't locate Hope right away. I noticed they made a point of letting us know Marcus was at the party.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and Marcus gave a strange look when he saw Oliver step outside with ProbableBrooke, as if he'd recently interacted with the person, knew who it was, and was confused they were holding hands.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Now Im thinking dif then you all...I think it was Steffy that got with Oliver....I think she put the necklace on and the dress and was the creep she is..... I dont think Brook is the one.....
OK, who in there right mind would have sex, with a mask in a busy place...for the first time up against a wall...no kissing or words involved.... Nope, not feeling it....
It was Steffy, .....I know it was, if not....ooops...

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I'm not happy about this new storyline at all. Oliver would have to be a complete and utter moron to believe that was Hope, and if it was actually Brooke he was with, then it makes me feel a little bit nauseated.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am a little curious why they revealed it was Brooke so quickly, that makes me think they may do something sneaky and have it ending up being Steffi. Usually they drag things like this on for a while. On the other hand they used the words "devastating" and "unspeakable" in the spoilers, and it wouldn't be either of those if it was just Steffi.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 07, 2010 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No ambiguity today. Definitely Brooke!!!

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Monday, June 07, 2010 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord, it was Brook....but she doesnt even Know.... This is nuts!!... They just do the same story line over and over again...but just switch it up enough to give it that 'POP'..

How is it that this 30min show can pack in more action in that time then Y&R.... Its a hour and it drags on and on.... not saying that this wont drag on, but they realy can pack in alot of action for 30mins...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 07, 2010 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The funniest thing was Oliver thinking Brooke had done it on purpose! It doesn't really make sense that she didn't realise it wasn't Ridge but hey, it's a soap. I wonder how long they're going to let it play before Brooke realises...

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Monday, June 07, 2010 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I may be wrong, cause I have many times....But Brook will prob get pregnant and it will be another 'Briget' oooooops moment.....

Chief

08-09-2009

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching my recorded episode, and OMG, it was Brooke for sure! So Oliver has figured it out that Brooke mistook him for Ridge, and now Brooke is going to put two and two together. As much as she has tried to do better by Hope than Bridget, she is going down this horrible road again. But this time, I doubt all will be forgiven.

If Brooke is pregnant, she's going to have to walk on hot coals to keep Ridge this time! And Hope will absolutely find it unforgiveable. It seems that Steffy was the least of Hope's worries about her "man" Oliver, who IMO turned out to be a complete arse! Even if he thought it was Hope, did he actually believe that a young woman wants her first time to be outside near a patio full of partying kids - and pressed up against her grandparents wall???

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Trying to be delicate here, but wouldn't it be obvious it was not Hope? As in, Brooke has been around the block a few times and had kids. Just askin'. And, no way is Brooke not going to realize it is not Ridge. Come on. She has been with a few guys and should know who is who. Glad I missed it this week. lol

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Gotcha Carlpsmom....
Like I said up thread...No way is a virgin going to give it up 'up against the wall'...in a 30second romp (10 feet from a huge party in her owner)...and be all "happy about that"... So for Olivier to of thought "REALLY" that that was Hope..... COME ON!!
Not feeling it.... Nope!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, June 14, 2010 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just read a spoiler for next week...

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
someone gets shot!

!!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I wasn't expecting that!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was one wild show today. That look in Stephanie's eyes...ouch!

Here's some random things I found in spoilers. I am repeating them in my own words.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I saw an ep recap for the future that says Pammy visits Stephen in jail, so I guess he lives and gets arrested.

Then I saw that Nick goes absolutely bonkers about the baby news and wants his marriage over. He is not understanding like Jackie was at all.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Stephanie should be in jail - but I guess she's going to claim it's self defense and no one will believe Pam.

Nick should remember that little time when he slept with Katie and lied about it for months - Bridget has as least as good an excuse as he did for sleeping with someone else. But I guess with her saying the baby is his takes it to another level, particularly as he's had paternity issues before.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Friday, June 18, 2010 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness, I dont want to give Bridget a break, I cant stand her.... this was a great day, to see the truth come out....... Im a horrible person, but Bridget has always gotten on my nerves.....
Who knows how this will go with the whole Steven thing, maybe Pam will defend him, but Im learning that you just never know in these shows...lol

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Catching up again and watching my recordings ...

Pam is so vulnerable to anyone that she might even find a way to accept Steven back, just for the purpose of having a man in her life. I hope she doesn't.

Bridget has been a little holier than thou, but I think it's because of the stupid choices she's seen other people in her life make. But now, it's as if she sees how stupid behavior puts her in the same boat. I have to take Nick's side on this one. It doesn't seem that easy to forgive.

Brooke, oh Brooke! All of the things we've been suggesting - like Brooke should have "known" she was not with her husband - is what Oliver finally said to her this week. I find it impossible for her to be with Ridge all these years and not realize that is wasn't him, too! But Oliver should have realized, too, that he wasn't with someone experiencing their first time, either!

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
This show has just gone completely in the toilet for me. Until somebody puts a rein on Steffy and her ways, I think I'm done watching.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We had a whole week without her but now it looks like she's back, as she's somehow twigged it was Brooke and Oliver against the wall. I was hoping they were just going to forget about her for a while.

Oh, and seriously nobody told the police Stephanie shot Stephen for no reason?! Brooke might not have wanted to rock the boat, but not Katie, not Bill, after Stephanie and co "stole" back his company?!

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, June 25, 2010 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was just thinking that as far as the police are concerned, if Steven wasn't an invited guest, but showed up unannounced with a loaded weapon, they wouldn't see it as 'no reason'. But I enjoyed that episode only because many people who have had intruders would love to know what it feels like to do what Stephanie did.

I'm kind of liking Steffy. Some of the things she does are a bit much, but for a soap, she's keeping it exciting. Who's better to find out about the romp at the party than Steffy? It creates the drama for us viewers and helps solidify her attempt to get rid of the Logans!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the Daytime Emmy Awards and Drew Tyler Bell just won "Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama" for playing Thomas Forrester.

If anybody else from B&B wins tonight, I'll post about them, too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Awwww, the actors who play Hope and Oliver got to present the award for best game show host. (The Cash Cab guy won)

B&B just won for "Outstanding Drama Writing Team"! I can't believe it even though I just watched it with my own eyes...LOL