TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 04, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 04, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How old is her daughter? Oh, and is it the one who's meant to be Massimo's daughter? Maybe she can focus her revenge on Steffi, that would make me happy ;).

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Sheila's daughter would probably be late teens/ early 20's. She was portraying a high school sr. on Y&R, but she looked older ... don't know about her being Massimo's daughter ... would be interesting, but since Amber is supposed to be turning up there and Daisy HATES Amber, it should make for some drama there.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Diana is the name of the daughter that was meant to be Massimo's... she would be about 8 yrs old, real time, so maybe they couldn't quite stretch her to 20 (give it a few years though!) Sounds like this is the older daughter... I don't know her background.

Anything to get away from the Steffi nonsense!

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Well, Daisy is supposedly a twin. Her twin brother, Ryder, is in jail in Genoa city (Y&R land). Their dad was supposedly named Tom, who was a terror on Y&R for a while. Daisy was an evil one ...

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Geez, is anybody ever going to put a stop to Steffy's crap? I know the Logan sisters have caused trouble sometimes, but I've never seen them act as vindictive and nasty as Stephanie and Steffy. I'm about sick of Ridge and everybody else letting them act the way they do towards the Logans. If I was Brooke, I never would have stayed with somebody who lets his family get away with all that crap.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Oh, and Sheila's older daughter was named Erica Lovejoy. She was the baby, Mary, that Sheila had by James Warrick when she was obsessed with him. She came to town and tried to get Ric away from Amber at one point.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Daisy and Ryder are supposedly kids she had with Terrible Tom, who is also the father of Michael's half brother on Y&R

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I remember the name Erica Lovejoy... I think! I started watching around 2000, when there were a lot of Rick and Amber stories. If they do bring someone Sheila-related back I think I'm going to be asking lots of questions!

Nerovh, I am just so tired of Steffi and no one pulling her in check. I just can't imagine why Brooke stays with such a pathetic man - Ridge - he doesn't do a thing to solve anything! And Taylor is a psychiatrist for pity's sake, if she can't see something is going on then she should just retire.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It's that tone of voice Steffi uses now that just gets to me. It's like a combo of sarcasm, patronizing, and I don't know what else. I just can't take it.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So let me see:

. Steffi has Hope's distinctive necklace
. Steffi will be wearing a mask
. Steffi knows Hope would say "I'm ready"

so I just wonder what's going to happen... Poor Hope.

Chewpito

01-04-2004

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
well somthing def wierd is gonna happen...Hopes BF is going to be wearing the Jacket that Brook wanted Ridge to wear, Brook will also be wearing 'same' dress...and Mask..(as Hope).. This could go almost any 'crazy' way.....

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really don't want this to go as far sex with a mistaken person.

And don't forget during today's steamy scene with Brooke and Ridge, Ridge said he wanted to postpone their sex until later. Later is the party.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
omg I didn't even think about Oliver and Brooke!!! That would be just awful!! Surely Brooke wouldn't mistake her husband of 30(?) off and on years!

I was thinking Steffi would deliberately pretend to be Hope.

Going to have to look for some spoilers now!!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
These are the spoilers I've found but they're all so vague I'm not going to "box" them:

With a contemporary twist on the masquerade ball concept, Daddy Yankee's hypnotic rhythms entrance Hope's guests, leading to passion and a case of mistaken identity. As the summer unfolds, the transgressions at the party come out, leading the Forresters and Logans, and especially Ridge, Brooke, Hope, Steffy and Oliver, into uncharted territory.

In June, events unfold during a raucous party full of young people who are ready to take a break from the scholarly pursuits of high school. The characters do things they might not ordinarily do, and the consequences for the Forrester family will be devastating.

Daddy Yankee’s pulsating beats lead some of the guests at Hope’s graduation party to commit unspeakable acts

For it to be so devastating and unspeakable it can't be as simple as it just being Steffi. Maybe Oliver finds out it wasn't Hope when she seems oblivious to having had sex with him, he's upset, acts suspicious and when Brooke confronts him he says it must have been with Steffi, and something he says makes Brooke realise it must have been with her. If that's right it's a little bit too much, even for BnB! Is Oliver even out of his teens yet?!

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Just joining in on this good conversation. Kitt if you find some spoilers please post them right away! Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

Anyway, I know I'm not on the same page with disliking Steffy, because I actually LIKE her. She's the second coming of Stephanie Forrester, and I like her, too. I've been watching this SOAP since the very beginning, and know the history of these characters. I just can not get over how sanctimonious Brooke is acting as a parent, when she did the same things (seducing men because she wanted them and worse) than what Steffy is doing now. She broke Stephanie and Eric's marriage up nearly the same way, then married Eric while continuing to sleep with Ridge. I say what goes around comes around, and now Brooke knows what Stephanie was going through all those years ago trying to protect her family from "predators." LOLOL

I hope there are lots of twists and turns at this party. Will Oliver mistake Hope for Brooke or Steffy? Will Ridge mistake Brooke for Hope? (Ewwww, but she's not really his daughter.)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Will Ridge mistake Brooke for Hope?
please no BnB...... you can't possibly go there! Is she 17 to be finishing high school? 18 maybe? Noooooo!

Yes, just desserts for Brooke for having to defend her family from predators, but poor Hope's done nothing wrong and she's the one getting the pain!

Chief

08-09-2009

Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Oh, yes, I agree about poor Hope. She's like a Snow White character who hasn't done anything wrong, so I feel bad for what she's been going through. She seems to come through it all well, however, so her character appears well-rounded. (Although I do admit to fast-forwarding through her b-o-r-i-n-g scenes. LOL)

I see where Steffy is coming from, too. Just like Ridge left her Mom (Taylor) when Brooke wanted him back again (after sleeping with another man and conceiving Hope), he also left his kids (which included Steffy) and treated Hope more like his own than his "biological" kids. I can see how she would resent Hope for getting everything she wants, especially since Hope is actually an illegitimate child. But Steffy needs to mature about this.

I think when Steffy stops persuing Oliver, he will find himself drawn to her and will end up torn about whether he really wants Hope (the sweet and innocent one) or Steffy (the exciting and fiery one).

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
I've been watching the soap since the very beginning and I still don't think that the Logans deserve all the nasty crap Stephanie and Steffy have pulled. They've turned Steffy into an arrogant witch that I find completely unlikable. At least Stephanie still retains some charm and deserves some sympathy at times. Steffy and her crap about Hope being illigitimate and not a real Forrester? Give me a break. Ridge is not a "real" Forrester either, thus neither is Steffy.

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
I used to think that the Logans were wannabe's who clung to any man who had money. Then I changed my mind, but only when Katie came on board. She's different from her sisters. They are still not high on my morality list. Their mother wanted to marry Stephanie's husband, Eric, but he chose Stephanie. Then Brooke took him, and then Donna took him. Brooke also wanted (and slept with) both of Stephanie's sons, Ridge and Thorne (and took both of them from THEIR wives), and even slept with her daughter's husband!! Here comes Donna who's been with both Eric and his son, Thorne. If I were Stephanie, I'd be past furious! The men who succumbed to the Logan maneuvers are at fault, too.

Ridge was not Eric's real first son, but there's no doubt that he is Stephanie's son. Both Stephanie and Eric built Forrester Creations together and made the company what it is today. And Eric often talks about Stephanie being the backbone of the company, making it work even when he was just focusing on designing. So I do feel Ridge is more of a Forrester than Hope ever will be. I can't wait til Deacon Sharp returns to claim his place in his daughter's life! That's going to make a great show.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Ahem ... Eric 'chose' Stephanie because she lied and said that the baby she carried was his, after tricking him into sleeping with her, because he had more money than Massimo.
And Forrester is just as much Brooke's. She saved the company with her Belief formula.
And if we're gonna talk about immorality, don't leave out precious Taylor, how many Forrester men has she slept with? Didn't she sleep with her patient? Didn't she kill Thorne's wife and then marry him? And then her and James' shenanigans.
Ain't no one snow white in this fairy tale.

Nerovh

06-12-2005

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Eric was in love with Beth but he married Stephanie because he thought she was pregnant with HIS child. The Logan sisters are not my favorites by far, but some of the things that Stephanie has done are borderline psychotic. She is the one who caused Brooke's rape, she gave Brooke a gun and told her to shoot herself, she faked a heart attack, and the list goes on and on and on.

But I think my biggest beef is actually with the Forrester men. They have done nothing at all to support the women in their lives, whether they were with Logan women or Taylor, Stephanie, etc. Why the heck does it always seem like the women get all the blame for the men not having enough character to stand by one woman for 10 minutes? I've never understood how they always come out of every one of these situations unscathed and with some foolish woman ready and waiting to take them back.

Chief

08-09-2009

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chief a private message Print Post    
Yep! (About Eric, Stephanie, and Beth) So true! Beth ended up settling down and having a family with Stephen, but never got over how Stephanie got the man she really wanted. Stephen left Beth to raise the girls by herself, and Beth resented having to work so hard to earn a living and raise the girls (even thought she loved them). She resented Stephanie for having the life she wanted. It just seems too ironic that nearly all of their daughters married the man of their mother's dreams! LOL That's why I think she was so-called "fighting" Stephanie for her daughter's happiness, because they got the man she couldn't get.

But whatever, the whole thing has come full-circle. Brooke almost lost her first daughter, Bridget, when she slept with Bridget's husband and conceived Hope. (And let's not forget that Brooke was sleeping with both Eric and Ridge at the same time and didn't even know Bridget's paternity. I can't blame Stephanie for hating Brooke then!)

Now when this party thing comes out, Brooke's probably going to lose both Ridge AND Hope along with any sense of redemption left! I just hope that Brooke is NOT pregnant this time. OMG! Stephanie was right ... Brooke always self-destructs on her own, without any help. This, after putting all that energy into protecting Hope from Steffy! She does "unspeakable acts" with yet another daughter's beau. WOW!

I'm still wondering if there will be other "unspeakable acts" going on at this party.

The Forrester men ... seem spineless and are void of any sense of responsibility in all the problems they cause.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching today's show. I thought for sure they were going to cut the scene before the mask came off, and they didn't. I don't think I would have had an easy time waiting until Monday...LOL You could pretty much tell who it was though by just the little glimpse of hair in the hoodie and then later when they showed her walking back in.

I still can't believe they went there with this story. Wow.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching it now, Naja. Oliver's looking a lot like Ridge....

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, June 04, 2010 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Gobsmacked!