TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2010

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 19, 2010 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
it was temporary insanity caused by an overabundance of Christmas cheer! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm so overabundanced in cheer right now, I could do Thorne. But then I would have chew my arm off in the morning.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
ewww *shudder*

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For the second day in a row I was wishing the show wouldn't end! What has become of BnB? It's good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I was reading some spoilers and I found the strangest thing for the "coming soon" events.

"Hope becomes an intern at Forrester".

According to her birthdate, she should be 10 years old...LOL I guess we are going to have one of those fast age progressions. I wonder if RJ will still stay little?..lol

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ya ha...I found an article with a photo of the new Hope. They are going to age Hope to 17.

http://411onsoaps.com/2009/12/05/bbs-new-hope/comment-page-1/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they are aging her so that we can have Brooke vs. Taylor, the second generation ...

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She grew up fast! Steffi vs Hope, eh? I've had enough of Steffi already, I don't want another storyline about her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That article says we will be seeing her this Monday, Jan 11, for the first time. I also noticed the article says RJ will be aged to 15, but they haven't cast him yet.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If they're doing that they've got ... can't think of her name but Thorne's daughter, who should be about the same age. And the sister - blanking on her name too - has Dominck, who I presume she has custody of. He'd only be a year younger.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I need a "Team Bill" sticker!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL...I loved how he put Katie in her place today. I hope there is fun cliffhanger for Friday.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 08, 2010 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
OK... no longer on Team Bill! Bad Billy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I almost spit out my coffee when Brooke said to Hope today "It seems like just yesterday you were playing dress-up and running around in my high heels." LOL

I think they made a good casting call. This girl looks like she can play a devil for sure.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She really seems like she's the bad girl! And Steffy... waaah waaah waaah I don't see enough of my daddy even though I see him every day and he protects me as if I was six not 20.

Talking of which their relative ages are bugging me now! Using the actors' ages:

Eric and Stephanie aged 65 and 70
have children Ridge, Thorne, Felicia aged 57, 46, 44 with Rick born when his dad was 8

Eric and Brooke aged 65 and 48
have children Rick and Bridget aged 29, 33 with Bridget older than Rick

Ridge and Taylor aged 57, 47
have children Thomas and Steffy aged 23, 22 - wow these make sense!

Brooke and Deacon aged 48 and 33
have Hope aged 21 so Deacon was about 11 when he impregnated Brooke. Not to mention he'd already married Bridget at the time, so that must have been when Bridget was 12.

Plus Jackie aged 55
has Nick aged 50

It's all mad!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
LOL, that's funny, Kitt.

And don't forget:
Stephen Logan (61) and Beth Logan (58).

That really throws a wrench in things..LOL

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes! Another pre-teen pregnancy with Beth having Brooke when she was 10!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, January 22, 2010 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's almost unbearable watching Ridge at the moment. My fast forward button is going to be getting a lot of use if this doesn't stop.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I've said this before, but I really do have to wonder if that actor who plays Ridge is embarrassed each time he gets his new scripts and sees what he has to say. Maybe not if his paycheck is big enough I guess.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, I hadn't thought about it from the actor's point of view. I was wondering yesterday about the writers and how they intended the viewers to feel. Do the think the viewers will be on Ridge's side, or are they purposely setting Ridge up for some sort of fall? Or maybe they're just rubbish at their jobs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Could Bridget have been any more of a big B today? She deserves for Nick to end up in Agnes' arms. I don't know how many times Bridget and Nick have split up, but in just the short time I have been watching, I am about to see the third time already (I think).

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 05, 2010 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naja I was holding myself back from posting about that today!!

It just seemed so out of character. I know it's a hot topic for her - Nick deciding to be the hero for someone else and then lying to her about it - but come on, get the details first!

And now Agnes is going to shamelessly go after Nick? Good grief it's all taken a turn for the silly.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 12, 2010 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is Steffy seriously offering herself in exchange for the company?!?

And I see no logical reason why Whip is ever going to break up with Taylor, which means I predict Ridge is going to go after Taylor again, and will break the happy couple up.

Ladytex

09-27-2001

Friday, February 19, 2010 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladytex a private message Print Post    
The actress that plays Brooke is currently on the Italian version of Dancing With the Stars. I remember when I lived in Italy, B&B was very popular ... looks like it still is.