TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Big Bang Theory & Young Sheldon users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESDipo1900 77 03-06-24  12:20 pm
Archive through May 09, 2024Heckagirl63125 05-09-24  6:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2024 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Neither was I, Heckagirl!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 10, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did you see the message from Chuck Lorre at the end. I agree it sucks they made the decision to kill off the dad but they had no how it would affect us 18 yrs later :-(

I hope Memaw and some of the rest do guests spots on the spin off

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 10, 2024 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Based on Big Bang, we always knew that was his fate. It made sense to end the series there. I read an article with Lorre where he said that they were going to have him pass on the second to last or last episode. The more he thought about it, he decided to do it on the third to last episode. That way, there would be more time to show everyone continuing on with their lives after George’s death.

I like the guy who played George. In one of the early Big Bang episodes, he played a a guy who bullied Leonard in high school.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 10, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh wow I didnt know that! how funny!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 10, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Here’s a link to his role of Jimmy Specklman from his time on BBT.

https://www.google.com/gasearch?q=jimmy%20speckerman ….

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 10, 2024 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool! ty!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, May 11, 2024 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I remembered that "George" played a bully on Big Bang. Saw a preview today and crying already. Cool to see both Sheldons together.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, May 13, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Watched the first two eppies of Young Sheldon. I'm so going to miss this show. Thank goodness for reruns. I did not remember that Sheldon had been friends with Tam all this time.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Annie Potts made me cry during the funeral. For someone who didn’t really fit as MeeMaw in the beginning, she sure came to define that role.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Georgie sure grew up fast after his dad died. Setting him up for his new series maybe.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Annie Potts keeps making me cry…. No one else, just her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Adult Sheldon walking through young Sheldon’s house remembering. Sobbing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bawled thru the whole first 30 min. This is one of the best finales of any tv show. My dad died when I was 23 so this just hit me so hard. I also had so many regrets and things I wish I said.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 16, 2024 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So good!! I cried a lot too Pamy. And it was so good to see adult Amy and Sheldon, and Amy kicking Sheldon's butt into gear for their child's hockey game. And I cracked up he was named Leonard.

And then the parting shot at Penny, regarding their daughter!

Fantastically good finale.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 17, 2024 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Running out of tissues between this double ep finale, and The Good Doctor's last few eps..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 17, 2024 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sheldon's reimaginings of his last moments with his dad were so well acted. Quite a lump in my throat through all of that. Such a great episode, and the finale too.

I wonder what will happen to Iain Armitage, he has been such a great mimic of Jim Parsons, he's so talented. He might be kind of typecast while he still looks so much like a boy, but I think he will have a good career.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 17, 2024 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope the actress that plays Missy goes onto other great roles. She has such great timing

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 17, 2024 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
You all said all the things my SIL said about these last shows. She said a comedy is not supposed to make you cry. But it does if you've come to know and love these people like we do. I will so miss it. We already knew Sheldon and Amy had named their son, Leonard, from an earlier Big Bang.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Saw this today. Lance Barber (George) was at his character’s funeral disguised as a woman. Just a little tidbit on what made this show so good.

https://youtu.be/R5GrRGCSWZg?si=kEATfa1SVFxW3zm1

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: