TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
House of the Dragon (on HBO)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: House of the Dragon (on HBO) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 23, 2022Sincebb125 08-23-22  2:32 pm
Archive through March 28, 2024Naja25 03-28-24  11:33 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 28, 2024 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 16, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight's the night! WOOHOO!

I honestly totally forgot until I looked at schedule recordings just now!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 16, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bummed we only get 8 eps!! I have been watching making of HOD from season 1. I highly recommend watching each of the eps! It is astounding at the details that go into making each min of the show!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, June 24, 2024 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am loving this season. Aegon is so much more likeable this season. I know we are supposed to dislike the greens but I like him. I dont like Daemon! or Cole!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am still wishing they would have cast Daemon with a more classically handsome actor.

I am a little confused. Who was the kid that was "supposedly" killed in a retaliation? Just any kid?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kings son, he was the little boy that he brought to the council meeting that was playing with the ball and thenhis dad the king told the guy at the end of the table to give him a pony ride

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ohhhh, now it's making sense. Thanks, Pamy!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, was it that boy? I thought the 2 babies in the cribs looked much younger. that's why the 2 accomplices kept asking which one was the boy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It was that boy, the spoiled one. The girl the mother picked up out of the other bed was not a baby, they were older kids.
Just so brutal!

This past episode seemed to have a lot of amazing cinematography. Not sure if that's something I just don't usually notice as I don't pay great attention to this show or if they had a different director this ep.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Yep, it was that boy. I agree they looked much younger because of their beds looking like cribs but I think they are about 3 or 4. (I just looked it up he was 6 )

For me, it was extra sad because I was loving how the King wanted him to learn since his dad(Viserys) never taught him (Aegon). I like Aegon more and more.

Brenda, I love watching the behind the scenes. It makes you appreciate the sets and cinematography even more!!

Go back to season one and in the Extras they have about 8 20 min episodes of behind the scenes. Interviews with production people and actors. They are more in depth than the Inside the ep feautures at the end of every ep.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was thinking they showed the boy as being kind of spoiled so to soften the blow of him being murdered. UGH. Hate it when they do things to kids and animals. I understand the dad's sentiment, but his approach was lacking and indulgent.

Oh gosh, and I even forgot to watch the feature at the end of this ep. I do enjoy those a lot and it helps fill in story for me too. I honestly don't love these shows, so I'm often multi-tasking. So many names! I get lost easily. LOL. I may go back and watch those extras!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the opposite. They showed the endearing relationship between the father and son. Showed how much he loved him. Yes, he was kind of an arse to embarrass the Lanister guy by telling him to give him a pony ride but Aegon is only about 20 yrs old, still a little devilish lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I didnt think the little boy was spoiled just a normal playful little boy. He didnt know he was at a serious council meeting. It made his death worse for me because I really enjoyed him

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 26, 2024 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I haven't warmed to Aegon. Mind you, I also have not read the books, not a G0T super fan in any way.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: