TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 13, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh lordy, Bill is going to really screw Liam and all his programs.

Liam doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb sometimes, it's always been 2 against 1, so how will that be different now.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
What exactly is Bill planning to put in his new skyscraper? With as huge as it is he could give Spectra a suite or a whole floor rent free and satisfy Liam, Sally and not put Bill out too much. Or, give her space in their present building if he moves all of Spencer Publications in the new building.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But Cathie, that is too logical, hahahahahaha, and how could Bill be a bully then, LOL.

It does crack me up that the writers act like these characters don't have any common sense most of the time.

Plus, IIRC, didn't Liam give Sally a Deed to the Building? You can't do that if the transaction didn't go thru, you won't have a deed, so that is just stupid.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Exactly what I thought Cathie or take the offer to relocate.
But that would be drama free and we can't have that.šŸ˜†

My guess is that they are going to put Bill and Stef together (gag) so they will keep the glass tower alive.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And Steffy has already got a loan to repair the property using the deed as collateral. It's all a bit silly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Bill said he would relocate Sally so how can they already be trying to demolish if they havne't been relocated.

Ahhhhhh, I see they swept into the building in the night and moved all their stuff without them knowing....sure!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently they can just bypass all regulations and demolish a multi-storey building in the middle of LA without any warning.

Also doesn't the bank that Sally borrowed from have some sort of lien on the building now?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah sure, the contractor who has the most liability here just lets Bill and Steffy go into a not completely settled building.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And while pinned down with debris, Liam and Sally start kissing. LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, and I am sure Steffy was wearing heels, she always does so did she just kick them off and don some sneakers, LOL.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I find it funny that they didnā€™t clean them up at the hospital, guess they donā€™t have soap and water. Then they go home and no one takes a shower or even wipes the shoot off their faces.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thorne is coming back soon (Nov 27), but they have recast him!

....with this hunky fella :-) I guess he used to be "Jax" on General Hospital.

Ingo Rademacherā€

Photo from:
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ingo-rademacher-bbs-new-thorne/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep that is Jax. Is Thorne supposed to be from Australia? Jax is, and the actor is also Australian, so I wonder if he will have his normal accent.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thorne is born and raised USA. So no way he should have an accent. But then again, so is Ridge, and he came back with a mixed European accent. LOL

Was Jax killed off GH?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No, he got banned from the US for a while, LOL, but has been living in Australia and his GH daughter visits him there. He occasionally visits Port Charles, but he hates Sonny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad to see they are all showered and clean today, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, I am highly suggestable today, when they cough it makes me want to cough, and now I just realized I want some toast and jam.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They must have sore throats with all the coughing they had to do!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
As I predicted on my 9/28/17 post

Steff sleeps with daddy Spencer. Even though she has been married to two of his sons.
Still sheā€™s all high and mighty as if she does no wrong.

I know it just a role and up to the writing but sleeping with two brothers and their father is just disgusting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, but remember she had the hots for daddy long before any of the sons. The only thing that kept them from sleeping together was Taylor catching them about to do the deed in Steffy's room and making him leave.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that sure seems like a major overreaction on Steffy's part.

Firebird are you predicting that Steffy sleeps with Bill, cuz that hasn't happened on my show YET, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Liam better not forgive her this time! I'm still annoyed that he didn't remember that when he came back from Australia after one night away she was already in bed with Wyatt.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Lol Dipo hasnā€™t happened yet on my show either. Just give it till Friday and she will. šŸ˜

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just seen the show... overreact much, Steffy?! Gee it must be hard to go through life when every little thing is about you. Clearly she has no choice but to sleep with someone else as soon as possible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, yep that is coming for sure.

Oh yeah, Kitt, did he ever remember that or did they just shove that aside.