TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 06, 2017 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Also they're in a HUGE building, even with shipping areas and cutting rooms and so on, they can't possibly be using it all. It's all a bit silly but it always is...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was an instantaneous blast....amazing how it blew flames out far enough to practically catch the whole room on fire.....or was just Bill's imagination so far.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah yes it could be Bill's imagination, otherwise it's all over for Spectra, which ends the story rather quickly.

I don't always (often) pay full attention: the electrician is a proper one, not a Bill stooge (as far as we know), yes?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well didn't have an electrician, he was a handyman, not a Bill stooge, and he did recommend that they shut down the power to the building and hire an electrician.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ok, so not sabotage (if it wasn't Bill's imagination) just maybe old wiring and incompetence.

Which is all good cover if Bill did decide to start something.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 25, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Or, not sabotage yet, I think the lawyer was setting something up.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 28, 2017 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well I guess it was real!

Let me guess... they let their insurance lapse because they didn't have enough money.

And is Eric deaf or just not home?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Is Liam actually going to do something?!

I'm sure Bill Spencer was channeling Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men" today!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I call Bill' the good looking Trump..haha..
He is so bad, I am really hoping that Liam tells all, even though I know that there will be some loop hole and Bill will be found innocent in the end game, cause none of them ever face the consequence, I just want him to get pummeled for awhile, maybe Brook will dump him and go back to Ridge, ha ha. Of course she will' and then on and on it goes..

Please Liam' speak out'

Oh, and why is Sheila always the victim? clearly she attacked Quin and yet Quin is always the one getting blamed? Eric, stand up for your woman.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah I think that's the most likely result, Brooke is so distraught she turns to Ridge.

I just don't understand why Quinn wasn't telling Eric what Sheila did and showing him her marks from all the strangling!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Didn't Caroline used to have blond hair?

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yes, who knows which color is natural though.

I am so mad that Rick is going back to NY.

Please Liam and 'whoever' else is privy to the info... tattle on Bill... Just whisper in the ear of that police officer that is always on them'... to check out other possibility's ..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooo so exciting!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Yowzers !! And I thought today would be a rerun...

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'm confused. Today's episode seemed like it should've aired before yesterday, not after.

Wonder what the deal was?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm really getting tired of them tricking us like this. If it's exciting enough to be a daydream, then they should just do it for real.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YOu are right, Whrlwnd, it does seem out of order.

It was such a nice show, Bill going to jail!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was a Liam's daydream. Bill isn't going to jail.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What????!! Best BnB event in years and it's fake?!??!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I know', Yesterday I was 'Damn, this is awesome' and today what a let down.

Please Sheila 'go away', so sick of this story line, and wow 'Charlie' he is so weak.

Come on Liam..Please Please shake things up.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
You are kidding?!!! Monday didn't really happen? I thought yesterday was a CBS mix-up, and they re-ran an earlier episode.

If I weren't so disappointed, I'd be a little impressed with well they duped us. :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I lost my entire cable connection today, just got it back, anything of import happen?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Zende showed more designs to Ridge, Ridge liked them.

Maya's baby said "mama" to Nicole and Maya is worried about their attachment, so she's suggested to Rick that he send Nicole and Zende to Paris, to replace someone there who's leaving. Good experience for Zende plus it removes Nicole from the baby.

Bill was trying to pay CJ bottom dollar for the Spectra building, Liam overheard and told CJ not to accept, Bill told everyone else to leave then told Liam he was disowning him, but Liam basically says he's ashamed of his dad and the family name, and he's not going to put up with it. Go Liam!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Wow, good report Kitt'...

I have hopes that Liam will not let me down....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much!