TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 30, 2017 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thomas jumped into the water to help Sally. It was pretty cute.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 24, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja, I was hoping someone would have pushed Steffi in, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Quinn is going to "kill" Katie, hahahahaha.

And Brooke sure does move fast, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is some fun info.

Remember the guy who played AL, the guy who was Tim Allen's "Tool Time" sidekick on "Home Improvement"?

His name is Richard Karn, and he's going to be Sally's judge in court.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What's Sally in court for? (on vacation at the moment so no show)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
For industrial espionage, stealing designs from Forrester. Even though they altered the designs and used different fabrics, Steffy is insistent that they sure her and put her in prison for industrial espionage.

I wonder if the fact that Rick showed Maya the designs while she was wearing the pin will have any impact. It sure seems like Forrester sort of shot themselves in the foot by showing all the drawings to practically everyone in the building when it wasn't necessary.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Usually they act like there's no legal solution to anything (except marriage) so I'm surprised they're finally showing someone being sued. Poor Sally, they should have gone after the great aunt lady, I don't like her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO at Steffy saying "she committed the crime, she must pay the consequences", how many times has Steffy committed the crime and never paid any consequences, hahahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck is the Forester Youth Program, child labor, hahahahaha.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It looks like Zende is thinking about going to work for Spectra. That would be fun. Plus, he probably has the money to bail them out, so they would have to hire him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, May 05, 2017 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I missed about a month and half of the show, and just got back to it .. with out watching past shows I fell right back in line with it all. I can not stand Katy' and I hope that Zende does go over to design at Spectra, and I hope he rocks it'.. Let Sally out of jail, so dumb. I liked her and the sass she brings. 'Brook', just marry Bill and be done with it, cant stand this revolving door thing ether. I wanted to Eric and Quinn to be a good couple but they ruined that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ANd Thomas finally saves the day for Spectra.

Chewpito I am hoping Zende goes to Spectra too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Although Steffy was a complete ass in writing off Zende immediately, Zende did seem a bit cocky that his designs were good enough. That whole scene annoyed me, I would have much preferred it if I could focus my hate just on Steffy ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody get a new episode on Friday? Ours was preempted Friday by politics, but a new ep didn't play on pop channel later, and no new ep seems to be showing up at CBS either.

So was there a new ep on Friday or not?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We got an old episode and a message on the screen saying Friday's episode would now air on Monday.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kitt :-) Now I can quit checking to see if CBS put up the ep.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Aww, this is sad.

"Linsey Godfrey has revealed to Soap Opera Digest that her "Bold and the Beautiful" character Caroline Spencer won't be back anytime in the foreseeable future. Godfrey stated, "It’s with a heavy heart that I say Caroline isn’t coming back in the near future. I really enjoyed my time over at 'B&B,' and I’m so grateful for the opportunities that being on the show gave me, and for the family that I made over there, and they will always be my family. "

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/comings-and-goings

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I like her. I guess Thomas's new love is going to be Sally so Caroline isn't needed.

Ridge was off his rocker yesterday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Ridge is a terrible businessman! Yeah, now Thomas can go work at Spectra.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wish Brooke would go ahead and marry someone g buy now. I'm so sick of her memory lane marriage proposals. For sanitys sake either get married or don't. At this point I don't care who she marries as long as she goes ahead and does it or not.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
and stays married to them once she does!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
She only seems happy when men are fighting over her, or when she is fighting for one of them. Getting married ends all that, for awhile at least.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So is Nicole going to run off with baby Lizzie?

I always thought the surrogacy storyline went too smoothly, I wonder if this is what they planned all along.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, May 26, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be "fun" if they brought Sasha back so she could be Nicole's surrogate? There are so many possibilities here.

And, why have Thomas and Sally not thought of the possibility of Thomas working at Spectra? That seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know how Ivy and Quinn held back from just slapping Katie into reality.

Katie has never designed jewelry, and all of a sudden she thinks her first designs belong in the new collection? I am starting to dislike her and I'm hoping this all backfires on her.