TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 27, 2017 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree, hopefully she will get a clue and not fall for it.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, January 03, 2017 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I too agree, I am so angry that they are going to let her fall for him 'Ridge' yuk. WHY, cant they just leave it alone, and all the sudden Eric just loves Steff, What??? I need to take a break, same ole same ole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I was going to say if Liam can't take it anymore maybe they shouldn't be together, but they just wanted to have the running together scene, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So they get their happy ending. Wonder if that means Brooke will bring back hope (possibly with a different body) for Wyatt?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 27, 2017 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Some more things are coming back from before I started watching. I just read this:

"Paulo Benedeti is reprising his role as "The Bold and the Beautiful's" Tony Dominguez, father of Zende. "

Is he still married? If not, which women would be fair game for him?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he's still married to Kristen... not entirely sure but I think so.

They really are running out of women. I guess Katie is single if Tony was divorced. Donna seems to have disappeared.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 30, 2017 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is Liam going to remember the awful things he was upset about with Steffi when he is at the altar, hahahahaha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered why they reminisced over Sally Spectra the other day! I presume the girl is her granddaughter, but through who?!

Macy is meant to be dead, and had no children that we know of before that.

CJ is alive, supposedly, but he's Rick's age, so the girl looks old to be his daughter.

Anyone know who she is?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I wondered the same thing, but I know nothing about the former Spectra group.

I did a google search and the Wikipedia said Sally Senior has been running around in the Caribbean playing with all the cabana boys, so maybe they are going to say the new Sally is her daughter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's the scoop.

Actress Courtney Hope has been cast on "The Bold and the Beautiful" as Sally Spectra, grandniece of the original Sally Spectra as part of the return of Spectra Fashions storyline. She first appeared on Tuesday January 31.

A whole slew of new characters are coming as part of Spectra Fashions according to this page.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/comings-and-goings

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sally Senior was very senior when she ran off with all the Cabana Boys, I think her baby making days were over!

Grand niece, eh? I don't know if they told us about her brothers and sisters, or if they did I forgot. But that means they can make up whoever they want!

So a love interest for... Wyatt? Or Thomas I suppose, to start up the Spectra/Forrester rivalry again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, I tried, hahahahaha.

wonder if the actress is a natural redhead, off to google.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2017 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That's the original CJ! After all these years!

He called the older lady, Aunt Shirley. I don't think they ever mentioned her before but maybe it was before my time.

And poor old Tom Tom is mad again. If only a new fashion house were about to start up...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief, this whole Zende/Nicole storyline is boring, can't they come up with something else to make them have a story.

And of course, now Nicole can trust him because they are engaged.

The Sally Spectra story is a whole lot more interesting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 13, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, what is with these guys and portraits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Guess she got her dress out of the warehouse, those kinds of dresses aren't generally available off the rack.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't like Zende's tux with the black collar, it looks like his shirt it overflowing. That is a whole lot of floomf in that skirt! I didn't mind it though.

It's funny with these wedding dresses, Eric or Ridge or someone always says they've designed one especially for them, yet it only takes a day to go from being told it's needed to completely finished. And then it always fits like a glove despite there being no fittings.

Kristen and Tony! Tony looks different.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Do you guys remember on the show "Parenthood" where Ray Romano's divorced character had a PIA daughter?

Well that actress's name is Courtney Grosbeck, and she's supposed to join the show soon as Sally's sister "CoCo".

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 17, 2017 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes I remember her! She was young then though.

The stupid assistant that Sally has is so over the top. I think they've named her Darlita, which bugs me a bit because I presume that means she's meant to be a lot like the original Darla. Darla might not have been mega-smart, but she wasn't at all ridiculous, like this one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, are these styles good, they seem odd to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And here comes Thomas to the rescue.....take that Bill, what a tool.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
OK, I have missed a few weeks and then sorta caught up,. Ridge is ???? with Quin..OK???

I am liking the new Spectra debacle that is going on though...I am so happy to see some new blood. I like the new Sally, Those fashions are not so much for me, but then again, neither is the Forester line, but if I walk down the street on any given day I can assure you that "Different" is in.. So let the games begin. I needed a toss up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Chewpito, I don't know what the heck is going on with Ridge and Quinn. All I know for sure is that they have kissed a few times.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
So weird, I was hoping that she could settle...but who knows... What will Brook' think when this all comes out... ha ha....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 27, 2017 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How old is RJ meant to be!? I thought he was still at school, but he seems to hang around the office a lot, and presumably he's falling for Coco.