TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 22, 2016 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not really, B&B is the only one I can remember except when it is a promotional thing and they give a fan a walk on role for a contest. But then I never know when the winner is on because I don't know who they are.

I never realized how much B&B does it, but Debbie's was the best because normally I don't even notice them unless you guys tell me to watch for them.

But her, I caught right away and just cracked up. Especially when she started naming her different jobs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks. That's pretty cool then that BB does it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OMG! That's all I can say about the end of today's show. OMG.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, OMG, I was really hoping it was Liam, when did that happen. Didn't they hint at Quinn and Eric once before, a long time ago?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, quite awhile back they were flirting in the living room and kissed, and the picture of Stephanie fell off the wall and put a halt to it. lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The legs looked smooth, and as they were working their way up I thought maybe it was a woman! Then I thought it must be Liam all tied up!

Yes, they did suggest an attraction before. I wonder what she's up to now! And does Eric know what happened to Liam? Surely he must??

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh, just turned off the recording and it went to The Talk and Katie is on there!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think her real personality is as nice as her character Katy. I mean when Katy isn't acting crazy :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ok, I looked it up and it was Sept 2013 when Eric and Quinn kissed. Except it wasn't a romance kiss. Quinn was just thanking him for something.

15 second clip of Quinn and Eric kissing, and Stephanie's picture falls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0x-NPFd8Q

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, nearly three years ago!? Time flies!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eric was a bit harsh! I mean I know she's crazy but no one was making him go there!

And Katie... so close to a chance of getting what she wanted then she blew it! I don't know why she thinks she can get the whole company anyway, let alone sole custody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Katie and Liam.....hmmmm.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 01, 2016 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Since when has Bill been this paragon of virtue that Liam holds him up to be anyway?

Plus, Bill: no means no!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everytime that they try to pass off Carolyn and Thomas as loving innocent sex, it really bothers me.

Thomas took advantage of a drunk girl, they need to address that, there was no way for her to give consent. It really bugs me that they keep trying to pass it off as ok.

Wonder if that will come out when the press finds out.

Oh yeah, and if it was a innocent hook-up, why didn't he wear a condom!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, he had no way of knowing she'd taken those drugs, and to his mind they were both equally drunk and both equally made the decision based on their past relationship and their love for each other. Part of that of course is because at the time they had the character being crazy obsessive, so wasn't seeing things straight anyway, but I didn't see it as taking advantage, more like him not realising she was not in the same place he was.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Can anybody remember if there was an actual blood test to show that Douglas was Thomas' baby? The only reason I ask is because if there wasn't, there is still that tiny door left open that Ridge is really his father. Medical miracles aren't foreign to this show :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As far as I remember (never reliable) it was just that the fertility doctor (who was later hit by a bus) told him it was medically impossible for him to father a child. Not low mobility or anything like that, but that it was impossible.

But then later we saw the doctor had been fired for misconduct, so maybe he was wrong. We have to wait for the poor baby to have an accident and need a blood transfusion before we find out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, you are so correct. I suspect the bad doctor read the wrong results and Ridge is really very fertile.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Do you all think the promotional videos they're showing for the Spencer awards are purposely like something from the 80s!? They are so corny!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 18, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think it's on purpose :-) Even the announcer's voice seems pretty parody-ish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Zende was better with Sasha.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's so intense! Lighten up dude!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Instead of a spoiler, check out this teaser!

The Forresters and Spencers are rocked to their core by what happens in Monte Carlo.

I want to know what happens! LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oooooo! I bet Quinn's behind it!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, July 22, 2016 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Of course she is'...ha ha....Oh Quinn....gotta love/hate her...