TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 28, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 13, 2016 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Sheryl Underwood was really good today!

Perhaps Liam will see the light after Steffy has shown Wyatt that she prefers Liam (not that he doesn't know that deep down anyway). I would be very happy if Steffy ended up with no-one.

I did notice today that Liam said something like "even though you say we were having problems we can get through them," which might be a hint to that coming back to haunt them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow! For once Bill is correct! About time someone told Liam to get over it and move on.

Maybe now he will remember he left Steffy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
We need Ivy back to remind him. She was in the opening titles until recently, and doesn't she still work for Forrester? She could remind him Steffy electrocuted her and shoved her down the stairs ;).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Bill has a secret sex room, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really want Liam to remember he loves Quinn, it will drive everyone insane if he spends time with her, LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Did I miss an episode?! I thought Katie dumped Bill, then they had that long speech where they agreed to split amicably?!? Now Katie's acting like they're all rosy and Bill has decided just to have his cake and eat it too?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't remember if it was the same day or the next, but after she told Bill to go with Brooke, she talked to Brooke and Bill in the kitchen and said she changed her mind and wants to work on things. She has decided all the problems are in her own head (or something like that).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I remember the conversation but must not have paid enough attention, as I thought she was saying she realised she was responsible for the problems and was therefore taking responsibility for the breakup. Foolish to keep it going, even with the boy to think about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe we could have sister wives, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dipo, it's on the CW because of the funeral...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Right, I figured that out pretty quickly. Couldn't find DOOL anywhere.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't usually watch it live, so I was just randomly lucky I turned the tv on in time to try the other channel!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Katie to find Bill's new sex room. hahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Naja. Yep Bill isn't helping the "No, means No" campaign either.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Does Thomas keep getting more and more handsome or what?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, he is quite pleasant on the eyes. I was really happy Caroline agreed with him.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Me too....I want this secret out already..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did Caroline and Ridge split?! It seemed like he was leaving, rather than just somehow working out a plan for them to co-parent.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about that as well Kitt, but I got a little distracted by BB so I am not sure exactly how they ended it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 24, 2016 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That was the cliffhanger. We'll know Monday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You've got to be kidding me. Thomas wants Caroline and this is the way he is going to try and accomplish it, LOL.

That's the only reason he wants the kid, he hasn't grown up at all.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 27, 2016 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He seems a little unhinged, but I don't know why Caroline and Ridge weren't clearer with him, that they were still together and that wasn't changing. The way Ridge seemed to give him away made it seemed like he was leaving Caroline.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Debbie from the last season of Survivor was on today! She's the one that had so many different careers.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, I was just coming here to say, Was that Debbie from Survivor who was the catering making fun of herself and all her different jobs, hahahahaha.

She did a great job, and now she can add actor.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I have a quick question.

I don't watch other soaps, and I was wondering do they do the same thing on other soaps? I mean having people from reality shows guest star?