TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2016 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Brooke was at least 22 when she had Rick, and Rick's surely got to be 30 (the actor's 36) by now, making Brooke 52+, yet she was pregnant only a year or so ago. I think Quinn and Bill are younger than Brooke. Not that it matter with BnB characters!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 15, 2016 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Kitt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow Katie's overreaction, practically hyperventilating talking with Bill about their relationship is really out there. She must be going to have a breakdown or something.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A real life Bridget!

I don't like how they make Katie switch from perfect to psycho mess. They did it the first time too, but at least they had the excuse of her post partum depression. And like Brooke, which came out of the blue too, they seem to be making her an alcoholic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, this should be interesting, all the married couples living in the same house with all the new babies. Maybe they can share a nanny, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Which married couples? Isn't it just Ridge and Caroline and now Steffy and Thomas?

Ridge is such a red-starred-word! I don't know why Eric doesn't tell him to grow up.

Did you see Thomas' beard!?! Is he going for the hipster look!?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, well I thought that Rick and the "lead model", what a title he gives her, were going to move back in, but I guess that isn't going to happen.

It cracks me up every time he says the portrait of the "lead Model" belongs above the fireplace. Wasn't Stephanie the CEO/Chairman/President of the company, LMAO.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's such an awful portrait too! She's so beautiful and it makes her look like some one from the 1600s posing like that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it makes her look like a madam in a brothel.

I was curious so I looked up the real ages of Liam and Quinn.

December 2, 1968 (age 47) for Quinn (Rene Sofer)

and October 31, 1984 (age 31) for Liam (Scott Clifton)

It's not as big of a difference as I thought. I thought it was over 20 years, but it's only 16.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised Liam didn't question the age gap, particularly when they were talking about having a baby. Actually has he even seen himself in a mirror? Does he know his age?

I think he's meant to be playing someone a bit younger than his actual age, as I think he's meant to be Hope's age, and Hope is significantly younger than Rick, and I think Rick is meant to be early 30s.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam John Smith, Quinn couldn't do better than that, LOL. At least AJ is better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Photos, hmmmmm, Quinn better get busy, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How did Steffy not recognise his voice?! I hope Deacon's going to cause trouble. He should really get Liam to a hospital, I think he still cares about Quinn and he must know it's going to end badly if a hospital is not involved soon!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well he did sound like he wasn't speaking in a normal voice, like he was all congested and sleepy.

Man, that Wyatt is the fastest marrying man I have ever seen, and he always has a nice engagement ring in his pocket, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The advantages of being a jeweller I guess! Bit red for an engagement ring I thought.

And Zende finally gave up. Did Sasha leave? I don't think I've noticed her for a couple of weeks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 29, 2016 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So will the wedding be tomorrow, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I thought Quinn would be working on getting the wedding done but noooooo, she's going to get Wyatt settled into Liam's job as well.

At least she told Bill he was at a retreat, so no one will be looking for him. Now we just need to see the photos Deacon is making, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, March 04, 2016 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Brooke finally shouted back at Katie! I know she's her sister and she loves her but come on, being her punching bag doesn't fix anything.

And how desperate is Sasha!? Good grief girl, have some self respect!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I looked up the date that Caroline slept with Thomas, and it was September 2. Today, 6 months later, she is in labor and no one is acting like it's too early....haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 07, 2016 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I was wondering about that too and forgot to post. I was going to say, has Caroline been preggers for 3-4 months now, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Her water broke when she had been in labor for hours and was just about to deliver, wasn't that a little late?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, as a newish mom you'd have thought the Caroline actress would have pointed that one out to them.

Really cute baby though! And even Ridge, who I loathe, looked sweet smiling at ... it? Did they say if it was a boy or girl?

Oh, and Brooke telling Rick about the vasectomy !

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep I was wondering why the vasectomy talk had died down, so if figures she would bring it up today.

The baby is a boy, the ultrasound person spilled the beans, I think when Caroline went to the ER when she had some contractions a while back.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes. Ridge's first grandson ;).

I was chuckling a little at Brooke saying what a good dad Ridge was, Steffy is crazily self-centred, Thomas can't seem to work out whether he's coming or going, and does Ridge ever see RJ, isn't he at boarding school all the time?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, they just took the Steffy wedding pictures and put Quinns face on them. I would have thought they would find something a little more generic and put both Liam and Quinn's faces on the bodies.