TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 10, 2015 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know what else she could have done. It was really her only choice at this point.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's foolish if that's her only copy of the video. First thing to do when she decided she wanted to use it should have been to back it up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 18, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, I was thinking the same thing, why hasn't it been stored up in the cloud like Ava did on GH.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I am getting this weird vibe that they are going to make Ivy the new Crazy'...now that Aly is gone....

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think they will make her crazy. I think they will make her a harder woman that will stand up for herself, even it takes manipulating the men around her. She will be using Stephie's playbook.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found a before and after of Stephie's plastic surgery. At the least, it looks like eyelid surgery and cheek bone implants.

http://www.plasticsurgerytalks.com/jacqueline-macinnes-wood-plastic-surgery/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
and maybe some upper lip plumping.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wondered if it was just some very bad botox at first but she's been back months now and she still looks as inflated. Such a shame she felt she needed it when she's so young and pretty anyway.

If Ivy becomes the new Steffy, who will Steffy become?!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 20, 2015 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Steffy will be Steffy for long to come. She is just being jumbled out of place for a moment :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 27, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying Ivy sticking it to Steffy. She's completely out of order in most ways but if anyone deserves having a hard time for a few episodes it's Steffy!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
What do you all think of this whole 'no baby' thing for Caroline and Ridge...will she overdose on the drugs she took after drinking tons of wine while sad over Ridge's 'wont have a baby with me'...discussion? With Ridges son, 'cant remember his name'... Poor girl, I like Caroline and would prefer her with 'the son' over Ridge....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know why she's setting her future on a notorious lethario. She should be with Thomas if she really needs a Forrester.

I'm not sure if they're using the drugs as an excuse for her sleeping with Thomas, or if it's going to be something worse. I suspect just the excuse.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it's odd for a man not to tell the woman he is sleeping with that he had a vasectomy. I mean if two people are steady and monogamous, wouldn't the guy want to let the girl know she doesn't need birth control while they are together?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe he didn't want her to know, I'm unclear on whether he would have a baby with her (despite of all the reasons not to) if he could, or whether he just doesn't want to be around a new family. He seemed to be quite happy to bring up Katie's little boy with her just last year, although hard to tell if he was just into that because it upset Bill.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What an interesting turn of events. First Steffy accused of murder, and now her brother Thomas accused of date rape.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's kind of an interesting (fake) case. I do think he should have realised, knowing her situation (break up only hours ago), that even if she was only drinking (as he didn't know about the drugs) her judgement was so much impaired that he should have stopped her and himself. But on the other hand he was drinking too, his judgement was also impaired, and she didn't say no. Tricky.

The question for the show is... is she pregnant?!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
This is not what I wanted to happen...I like Caroline and don't want to start not liking her because of this Thomas thing.. Mixed signals...she should not have taken those pills....dang it....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well of course Caroline is going to be pregnant. And then Ridge will know she sleep with someone else because I notice he still hasn't mentioned the vasectomy.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
your totally right Dipo....I can see that coming a mile away....I am just sad that she likes that 'dumb' Ridge anyway....I like Thomas....I dont want him dragged threw the dirt.....darn darn darn...

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 04, 2015 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the hairdressers give Steffy a crazy ridiculous amount of hair extensions. Has anybody else noticed? Her natural length is just over the shoulder.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Friday, September 04, 2015 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
so I predict that Caroline will get pregnant from this one 'off' night with Thomas . She will of course be 'beaming' and reveal this to Ridge, but he most likely has not had the reversal or possibly worse its not reversible and not telling her.....Wala.... just trying to guess here..

and Yes, Naja..the hair is very noticeable....

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
So she's not pregnant! I'm shocked!

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Oh ....I think she will be pregnant...oh my..

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What did I miss? I see Caroline saying she knows she's not pregnant. But how does she know already?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing she just started her period. But I believe some women do continue to have light periods during pregnancy so the writers have a way out if they want it.

Or we will find that she took a pregnancy test too early or something, although I'd have thought they'd make more of a big deal onscreen if that happened.