TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 25, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kitt, since Bill or Steffy called them. I think Quinn may be very helpful to Ivy especially if she thinks that Wyatt wants Steffy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just thought of something....Ivy doesn't
exactly have to marry a guy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Naja. I was just coming here to say, does Steffy have no pride! Or has she always been so entitled?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's always been entitled. Never liked her! When she was younger she was always obsessed with Phoebe (her twin) being the favourite too, so at least the writers have been reasonably consistent!

What always disappoints me, every time, is Liam. He seems so nice but he can't just have one woman at a time. Huge character flaw. Ivy's better off leaving him, and hopefully she has the strength to do it. What a shame she needs a green card.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kitt, Quinn is going to make sure he marries her so she can stay in the country, I can see it coming, since Wyatt seems to want Steffy.

My question is why does Wyatt always want Liam's girls, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO at how Carter reacted when Quinn called him about an emergency...who did you stab, what did you do to Ivy, OMG, I was dying laughing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Come on Liam, marry Ivy, I want to see Steffy's head explode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, perfect dress Ivy!! That Quinn is prepared for anything, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They made it so much more difficult for themselves. I know there's the Steffy factor, but really, Liam's been married (or almost married) four times, he knows that if a marriage doesn't work out they can divorce (or in soapland have it annulled) so I don't see his huge hesitation. If they'd said to each other that they knew they weren't really ready, but their relationship was strong enough that there was a good chance they would stay together, so let's do it now so Ivy can stay, and if it doesn't work out they could handle it. Then it wouldn't have seemed so scary or so illegal!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Steffy is coming across as sort of desperate to me!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Deranged more like! But it's clear Liam's hooked and Ivy is toast in his heart, if nowhere else. Seeing today's episode I think it might have been better if they (Liam and Ivy) didn't marry after all.

Plus... can Steffy be trusted not to report them to Immigration?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, has Liam been under a rock? Everyone knows that they will have to prove that they got married because they love each other and not just to keep her in the country.

Poor, poor, poor little Steffy, doesn't get her way, wah, wah, wah, hahahahahahahaha.

Wait til they find out that Bill orchestrated this, I am sure he did.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Steffy - crazy
Liam - clueless
Ivy - should have just gone home to Aus

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was mature, throwing things around the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh!!! What's a girl to do, tell Liam or keep it secret.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How did you see it?! We just got the Dub Parade. Got to find it online later.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was on the CW, I went channel surfing when Y&R wasn't on and figured they would do B&B as well.

They repeat it on POP TV every night at 6:30, if you get that channel (used to be TVGuide Channel)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh they did it on CW before too, but I completely forgot! Thanks for the POP tip... I definitely used to get TV Guide, so I should get that one.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 19, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know why she'd want to keep married to him. Steffy might be done with him now but sooner or later she'll want him back, and even if not, he chose Steffy over her.

But it wouldn't be a soap if she just told him.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just reading that characters are about to return that haven't been part of the show since before I started watching. So I have no idea of their history. I started watching in 2007, so it's characters from before then.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooo which ones?!

I thought they were going to prove us wrong and have Ivy tell Liam today but no. Wonder how long it will go on for, presumably long enough for Steffy to be with Wyatt when Liam and Ivy finally split.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One is someone named Zende?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He is the adopted son of Kristen (Ridge's sister) and her husband, whose name I can't remember. The husband was HIV+, and they adopted Zende because he was an African orphan whose parents died of AIDS. I can't remember if he was HIV+ or not. I think he would be 25 or more in real time, maybe older. He must have been 12-15 at the time and it was ages ago.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I take it Kristen is the blonde sister. She's never been part of the show either since I have been watching except when she shows up at the Christmas party.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 25, 2015 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I noticed as soon as Ivy lost weight, they started sticking her in midriff revealing outfits. She's turning to skin and bones.