TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 15, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 01, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And they are doing a baby shower, so I expect birth next week, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 03, 2014 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The dream sequence had me going for a bit, I thought they couldn't possibly have Hope suddenly be that stupid could they?!

And now her bump's smaller again, in which case... why are they having a baby shower so early?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just read that the actress who plays Hope has quit the show and her last day is some time this month!

I wonder if they will replace her or kill her off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, did they say why she quit the show?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They didn't say anything except that she decided not to renew her contract and that her last day of filming was early last month. Which means her last day on the show should be some time this month.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Her twitter says her last day is Dec 12.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow! Maybe she's got as fed up of the repetitive storyline as I have ;).

Does that mean she lost the baby in the fall? The writers do love killing baby bumps. That's the only way they could get rid of her unless Wyatt is going too, as I can't see Bill letting her disappear pregnant (no doubt to Forrester International) with his grandchild.

Or worse, complications that kill her too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel like too many characters would become inconsequential if Hope was gone. I bet she is in a coma or something until they replace her.

I can't even venture a guess about the baby.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Steffy (JMW) is coming back. As recurring, but one can hope!

KM has been involved in some films and so on (saw part of one and will not be watching). I won't be surprised if Hope comes back eventually.
Maybe she will leave to protect her baby from Quinn. From what I understand Darin Brooks will be making a movie, so maybe Wyatt will leave for a bit too?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 05, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh if they just swap Steffy back in to make another triangle for Liam I don't think I could take it!

And will it be recent, not as bad Steffy, or awful manipulative whiny Steffy?

Maybe Hope and Wyatt will leave together then, but as Quinn actually wasn't the cause of the fall it's odd that now they would finally choose to go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 08, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
A Christmas miscarriage story, just the thing to cheer everyone up :|.

I guess she will "need to get away" and will go work in Forrester International. And presumably break up with Wyatt now there's nothing to tie them together. I guess Steffy's back for a new Liam-Wyatt triangle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My that was a very abrupt departure, does Wyatt even realize she is leaving town?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think so! They did it quite well though, in that she has a realistic story (as stories go on BnB) of deciding she didn't really want to be with Wyatt, deciding it wasn't the right time to be with Liam, and wanting to be with her mum.

And talking of her mum, I wonder when Brooke is back on screen.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 12, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The spoiler page says Brooke is back in January. I wonder if she will come back with Hope 2.0, or if Hope will stay behind a bit longer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness. Enough with the ribbon already! LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How dirty must it be by now? Showers, washing dishes, looking after the baby/toddler. Yuck!

They tried to justify Rick's actions today, but it still seems way over the top. I think the writers are getting worse and worse, it's all so unbelievable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So will Bill go and beat up Rick now, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So is the actress who played Stephanie still around in RL? I was thinking it was time for her to start haunting Maya, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, she's still alive or we would have heard I think. I hope she's enjoying her retirement. I expected to see the picture start shaking or something, like it does when Donna's around.

I'm a bit sad about Rick and Caroline. I like them both together. I hate the way they change people's characters, it makes it hard to know how to feel about the storylines. Maya was so lovely when she first came on the show, then she was stupidly manipulative, now, although conniving, she seems more honest again. Caroline started off crazy and cruel, and now she's the sensible one (if you ignore the Ridge crush). Just chose a personality for your characters and stick to it, BnB!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that is the worst picture of Maya ever? She sort of looks like a weasel, and what is up with her hair.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well that was some kiss, LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the hair in Maya's portrait is the hair she had when she first started the show.

I was starting to call Rick by the name "Juan Pablo"....LOL (reference to mast hated bachelor)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just reading that the 7,000th episode will be January 23, and won't be a regular episode:

This special milestone episode will break format and feature a retrospective documentary that showcases the most iconic moments and the history of the show’s creation, commentary from the cast, fashion throughout the decades, Unforgettable guest stars, original screen test footage and more.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/14/cbs-daytime-celebrates-7000..../

That sounds like fun.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have been saying to DH for months that surely we are about due for a murder on the show, or at least attempted murder. It's looking like it's headed in that direction.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 15, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, who is getting murdered? Maya? I was just going to say this should be fun, Ridge and Caroline taking over the company later when Rick's contract is up.

Perfect couples fight for the next few years.