TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Bold and the Beautiful: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 25, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are owned by CBS, they show Y&R every night at midnight too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was reading some spoilers and I found a new interesting one. It's pretty vague so I won't even box it.

"A posh British sex kitten attracts attention when she arrives in Los Angeles"

Kitt, did you get a role on BnB? :-)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lol, less sex kitten, more comfortable old kitty!

The new Ridge is meant to be here for Christmas, maybe she's his new other half. Given Ridge's track record he'd have married twice within the last year ;).

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even think of that. Yep, we know Ridge doesn't let the other side of his bed stay cold for long.

I was just reading that Steffy will be back on Dec 12, and Ridge will be back Dec 13. Dec 13 is a Friday, so it looks like a short Friday cliffhanger for his debut.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Steffy! If they turn the Hope-Liam-Steffy triangle into a square with Wyatt I'm not sure I'll be able to watch. Particularly if there's a Ridge-Brooke-Bill-Katie one going on at the same time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so Wyatt's Mom is psycho, that makes sense because Wyatt has always come across as slight psycho to me, LOL.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Definite touch of the weeeb weeebs in that family!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think little Ally is somewhat of a nut at this point, too. Like stalker nuts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Naja, I was just coming here to say I guess Ally is going after Liam.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here I am totally tired and almost asleep switching channels, and I see Steffy!

She's the star of a new show called "Party On" on E! channel! The third ep is Dec 19. on E!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She's so pretty I thought she'd get something somewhere, she seems to have not got far with movies though.

New Ridge has a whole different vibe to old Ridge! And he wouldn't even hug his dad properly, did the old bro-hug thing. Might take some getting used to.

And what was with the weird art in the garden??!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"New" Ridge is going to take awhile for me to get used to. Not for one second today did I feel like I was watching Ridge. Especially with the mixed European accent, and he was raised in the US. LOL

(I mean the character was raised in the US, not the actor. I have no idea where the actor was raised, but it must be a hybrid mix. Because I can't place it at all)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 16, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, the accent!! And the gruffness(?) of it. At least he looks like a mini-Massimo, so they got that part right, even if it is a change.

Imdb says the actor was born in Germany, but I agree, it's not straightforward one country. I think he's been around!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The one time that Liam doesn't actually cross the line and it's the straw that breaks the camel's back!! Hope's so much better off without him, it's just a shame that she's likely to end up with Wyatt. Why not Oliver?! (Oh yes, he slept with her mother, oopsies.)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't tell you how much my DH makes laugh.

He was home to watch the show live today, but I didn't get back until about an hour after the show ended.

and DH said to me when I walked in "Guess who ended up on the plane with Wyatt like I predicted?"

So not only is my DH watching and predicting now, he is rubbing his correct predictions in my face....LMAO

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He's addicted ;). In several years when they change the Ridge actor again, he'll be referring to this new Ridge as "original Ridge," lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did you notice Bachelor Jake Pavelka was back again as the pilot? I always thought that was weird since BnB is on CBS, but Bachelor is on ABC.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
According to the tv listings, we get a glimpse of the new RJ on Tuesday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounded like Brooke didn't even know where he was. I know it was just exposition but it was a bit weird for her to be asking Ridge about her own son.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was expecting RJ to be a little older.

Now the only mystery left is who will this new British sex kitten be.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Me too, he seemed like he was more or less the age he should be real time, and now they've aged the other kids he seemed too young (for instance half-sister Hope was just a toddler when he was born, now she must be 10 years older than him).

I wonder if the sex kitten's for Bill, as I think the reunion of Brooke and Ridge is inevitable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I saw on the spoiler site what they were asking for in the casting call for the British sex kitten, and they wanted 22-25 years old. That makes it more confusing to me. It's the old enough/young enough age for any generation of current BnB men.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 10, 2014 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Maybe Liam, as Hope seems to have chosen Wyatt and Steffy has disappeared?

I just can't get used to new-Ridge. But his dialogue is as arrogant as old-Ridge and is driving me crazy. He of all people thinks he has the right to question Brooke about morality and family loyalty??!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I guess Hope and Wyatt aren't in the current state of California, with our fire danger somehow I don't think they would be allowed to light a fire plus I don't think you are allowed to camp on the beaches either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 25, 2014 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did you notice they were on the same beach that Brooke and Ridge use as their "special place?" It's where he rode up on a horse and swept her off her feet. Might not seem as romantic to Hope if she knew...

I presume Hope and Wyatt are going to do the deed and it will be for the first time (I think?) so no doubt she's going to find out about the diamond and dump him and go back to Liam.