TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 04, 2012 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I like the turn this conversation has taken!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL - Glenn is extraordinarily perceptive here.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Though not a man hater by any means, is there some reason it's called "junk"? LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You don't show the goods before you know someone. Ick. You don't make out naked with a dude who was kissing other chicks earlier in the day.

Bingo!!! I lost so much respect for Ben doing that, but I guess what guy would turn that down? Maybe someone older, more mature?

You guys are all cracking me up! I remember Susan Dey on the Partridge Family. I didn't have a crush on her, I just wanted to *be* her!

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Courtney has no self respect, most of these girls don't have much, but Courtney's washed away with the surf...

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I actually think many of the previous bachelors would have turned down the invite to go skinny dipping with just one woman at this point in the process when there are still so many women left and/or they are not yet at fantasy suite overnight dates. The only two that come to mind that I think would have done what Ben did are Bob and that Prince.

Necie

09-07-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Necie a private message Print Post    
I am just not getting why Jennifer was cut. She was one of my picks to make it at least to the final four.

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Happymom. Wasn't there one season when one of the girls jumped in the pool at the mansion naked... She tried to get the bachelor to jump in with her and he declined... oh I cant remember who it was...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Ben is the one making the cuts, not us! (or the producers, but, same thing.. not us.

That would be a far different show.

As for Ben's junk.. he definitely had his back to the camera ;)

I was still thinking when they flug their undies off toward their other clothing that surely the waves would roll in and the clothing would go out to sea <dot dot dot>

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Good memory, BBL! I remember that, too! Thanks for reminding me. Can't remember who it was, though.

I was also shocked that he sent Jennifer home. I thought sure he'd send Emily home just because she couldn't stop bad-mouthing Courtney. I thought Jennifer would be around a lot longer. They seemed to connect on their Park City date.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was still thinking when they flug their undies off toward their other clothing that surely the waves would roll in and the clothing would go out to sea <dot dot dot>

Dot dot dot??? Please, Sea, can't we stop talking about Bentley?!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
That rings a bell, I can't remember who it was though. Maybe it was too far back. I can't remember them all in order past Brad, his first season. (That season led to Deanna's who led to Jason's, etc ... all the way through Ben.) Maybe it was Travis or Andy or Andrew?

Blakely reminds me a lot of Trish Schneider who was on Jesse's season. (Maybe she was the one in the pool naked?)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL!! I think the dot dot dot has shown up in the date letters this season too, but yeah.. not the best memory.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Sigh.....now I know one of my dating issues. I didn't realize that skinny dipping was in the "getting to know you" process.

(And LOL at Glenn. And not because he was naked on national TV with his junk in his hand. This time.)

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Ok, we all have an issue with her getting naked, I can't wrap my head around them doing it in front of camera people too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Younger people on RW do it all the time..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And the ever popular Jersey Shore. I hate to think my DS is getting some of his sex education thru those shows....

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
I don't want my girls thinking it's ok to run around butt nekkid with boys they barely know while the whole world watches....I don't want them growing up in 'that' world!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But they are, just lucky they have your filter for a few more years.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The entire concept of The Bachelor show is pretty wacky to say the least. Skinny dipping probably only makes it a little more so.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True.. after all.. this is the show where the seeker goes to the 'fantasy suite' maybe three times with three different people..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Fantasy Suite seems a lot more intimate than skinny dipping on an open beach.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
and all yuk....about that whole fantasy suite thing! This person is in a sexual environment with 3 different folks. What the hey!!!! Do you have to be the "best" at "it" to go to the final visit w/"their" family & the final rose ceremony.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think there were two women who refused the Fantasy Suite in the past and they were dumped.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
For Auntiemike......the reason why it is called junk

Junk; something you keep around because you think you may be able to make use of it one day, yet most everyone else will see it as worthless and unwanted.