TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 22, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Ben - General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 22, 2012 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think Kacie is a bit immature for her age because her parents are too protective and her father scares guys after they meet him, if she has ever brought anyone home before. She is as cute as can be, the prettiest of all the girls. But, she is just not sophisticated like Lindzi. I think Nicki falls too hard, too fast. She shouldn't rush into marriage soo fast again. Lindzi has "it" all together and Courtney is used to guys falling all over her and takes advantage of their attention and what they can do or buy for her. If Ben chooses Courtney, he is under her spell and will be sorry in the end. I like Ben, but he should think with the head above his shoulders.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Excellent spoiling Jag. Thanks very much!

All of the families seemed very nice and normal. I suspect that Kacie's parents scared Ben off a bit but then that probably wasn't a bad thing. Kacie was very upset at not getting a rose.

Lindzi's parents seemed wonderful and they have a lovely home. Nicki's seemed nice as well. Courtney's parents were a little restrained (especially her Mom) but if we didn't know all we've read about Courtney I'd think that they were very nice. Really it was a pretty tame "meet the parents" show.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Courtney's upper lip has a mind of its own.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
No one discussed that ridiculous fake wedding Courtney staged. How old is she? 12?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Hummingbird re lip and acting 12. I so agree! She does act like a child at times with the baby talk and the little hops and giggles. Why men find that attractive I'll never understand.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
my prediction courtney will end up on the bachelor pad and the 'true' side will come out and we will all love her. that show loves redemption and changing perceptions...think 'crazy' michelle and even 'creepy' wes.

Aurora

11-24-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aurora a private message Print Post    
When Ben put on the bow tie for the fake wedding, all I saw was Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.

I think Ben took KacieB's father's request to not string her along if she wasn't the one and let her go first after the hometown dates.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris H's blog:

Chris H's blog

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think we are already seeing Courtney's "true side." And I think Courtney has screwed herself because no one will want to be with her or hire her in the future.

As for the little girl acting, she kind of creeps me out. It works for a prostitute who is being paid to act like a little girl for some man who hires her, but it's creepy to see in real life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... evidently the viewers picked up on something that I didn't. Courtney's vows were ripped off from a Bob Marley song and Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Its obvious he picks Courtney but I just don't understand why. Now she regrets her actions before - ? EeEh... such a bunch of crap. I wish I liked who he was going to pick but I don't and now I don't even like him - lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Missy, her "regrets" were probably voiced-over last week after all the crap has been coming out about her in the tabloids. She didn't say anything to her family and Ben (back in November when this was filmed) about how badly she felt about her actions.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Ben: PICK COURTNEY. They have so much in common; they both part their hair right down the middle. That should be a good enough basis for this amazing relationship. (snerk)

They really do go together. She is extremely insecure and he seems to hone in on that and wants to feel like "the man" with her. Might be a perfect fit.

I love Lindzi and her family and Nicki and her family. Those two girls can do better!

Now do they get to meet his family? I can't wait to hear the reactions from Ben's Mom and sister to Courtney!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And see AuntieM - I watch Courtney and don't see her as insecure. I call it "acting."

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
If he picks Courtney (which I feel he will), this will be a very sad finale`...just as bad as the Jake and Vienna finale`.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Apparently Courtney's "vow" was plagarized from Sex in the City.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
KL, not only did she recite the same vows that Carrie Bradshaw recited in Sex and the City, she also quoted something from a Bob Marley song. I tried to bring the link over to the Bob Marley song, but the link was acting all snarly and futzy when I tried posting.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
lol, Aurora! Ben does look like Alfalfa and am I the only one who thinks Courtney looks like Charlie Sheen?

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that's how I see her, too. Acting. I also think she's very insecure, deep down inside. Not that it makes it easier to take her shenanigans!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
OK, I'll go with "acting insecure".

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
She barely looked up from her vows to say I love you. She is just so shallow....

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
I've never seen this show until watching it with my Mom the other night. Impressions? Ben is foolish and dorkish. Why the hell would women want to compete for his attention? He can't even style his hair in anything other than a really nasty mop. Aurora is right, he looks like Alfalfa. I'm suspecting Alfalfa was smarter. My Dad would hate him on first sight, no question.

Mom filled me in on the twattish one. She wasn't all that bad on the show I saw, but you can see where this is going and Ben is going to deserve what he gets - a mean girl for a fiancee.

The chick crying in the car when she didn't get the rose - OMG, he's been wining and dining 23 other women for months and you think you're in love with him? So did/does everyone else, apparently, except Courtney who says she's getting there while thinking to herself "cha-ching" while her public profile increases incrementally.

I had no impression of the other two girls, they seemed interchangeable with most other chicks in the U.S.

\annoyed with these people LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I had no impression of the other two girls, they seemed interchangeable with most other chicks in the U.S.

Maybe that sums up Ben's preference for Courtney?

Speaking for my own preference I found all the others very attractive with nice families. Lindzi's family seemed especially nice and what a beautiful place to live!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping Lindzi's family also lived in Seattle so I could see some familiar sights. They live in Florida, apparently. Opposite end of the US. Her family does have a beautiful setting for their unique life with the horses. Very nice, grounded people too.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike - I live about an hour or so from Ocala FL where Lindzi's HT visit was. It is "horse country" for sure! A lovely area known for horse farms.