TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Acknowledging the group effort

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: Acknowledging the group effort users admin

Author Message
Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Thank you to everyone who posted here. Your questions and assessments broadened my view of the game. This show with its live feeds is well supported on the internet.

My other sources of information from websites have been:
Jokersupdates
Mortystv
Big Brother Network
Instagram (Julie Chen Moonvies)

From YouTube:
RHAP - Taran Armstrong
Mike Bloom
Sharon Tharp
ET - Taylor Hale
The Secret Alliance Podcast (Jason Guy)
Kay La Fro
Soap Dirt (Belinda)
Gold Derby
John Powell
Cincinnati Enquirer
Peter Slattery 2
Big Brother Spoilers
Virtual Reali-Tea/Page Six
That's Peak
ThreeDotDave
Cuweniwant (great source for social media chats and the God 101 interviews)
Ory Streams
Big Brother (Official CBS channel)

There are many more websites and YouTube clips, but these specifically mentioned ones have added to my understanding of this season.

Others have posted Bluesky links, most of which I haven't been able to watch since I do not have an account with them.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes thank you to everyone who participates in the Big Brother discussions. It's a fun show to watch and even more fun to discuss! You all make it extra enjoyable.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Vegan, ty for all of your updates!!! Thanks to Grooch and the other live feeders!!!

Dipo, ty so much for keeping us in the loop with all the socials!!!

xoxoxooxo This is the best place and I had fun with all of you this season!!!!

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Vegan, next year you must sign up for an account on bluesky for big brother. I feel so bad now that you couldn't see all the clips I, and others posted.

Calimom3
Member

07-12-2007

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m old—never heard of Bluesky… pretty name, but every time I clicked on a link which sounded interesting I got a “the person who shared this made it visible to only those who subscribe… blah blah…”. I never bothered to make an account… maybe next season!
I shall miss you all, until we meet here next season!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Watch Survivor and Race with us!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Tx to Vegan, Dipo and all the posters so we are kept up to date. Thanks to the mods too although, I thnk this season was very very mod light.

There is also the Traitors.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: