TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
How will it end?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2026: General Discussion: How will it end? users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Author Message
Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
If Taylor wins part 3, I think she will pick Drew.
If Drew wins part 3, I think he will pick Taylor.
If Devens wins part 3, I think he will pick Drew.
I can't see Taylor taking Devens (she would lose) or Devens taking Taylor after being so close to Drew in the game.

For a Taylor and Drew final 2, jury votes could go either way, but it should be close.

For a Devens and Drew final 2, if the jury is impartial and goes just by the best game moves, they have to give it to Devens. Only if they don't want an icon to win would they give it to Drew.

Mamapors
Member

07-29-2004

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor really dislikes Drew. She has said many times she "hates" him. I cringe every time she says it. I can not see her taking Drew if she wins the final HOH.

I think Devens wins if he is in final 2 against either.

And I agree he will take Drew if he wins it.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Devens picks Drew
Drew picks Taylor
Taylor picks Drew

Devens vs Drew - Unanimous for Devens
Taylor vs Devens - Devens wins 6-1, Lala will give her a vote
Taylor vs Drew - up in the air - too close

Bbpeach
Member

07-06-2005

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Devens - Drew: Devens wins 6-1 (Melody will vote Drew)
Devens - Taylor: Devens wins 6 - 1 (Lala votes Taylor)
Drew - Taylor: Drew wins 5 - 2 (Lala & Angela vote Taylor)

Devens & Taylor both take Drew.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I still think that with Dee in the jury house, pumping up Devins resume and putting down Drew's game play, this could really hurt Drew with the jury if it's Drew vs Taylor. I think Taylor will also have Yash's and Barrett's votes, along with Angela and Lala.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Dee never makes it to jury house. She only has the round table. So she will be at the round table, no idea who is out. Her plan is to build up Devens because she expects a Drew F2, she wont be focussing on Drew

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The real question is does Taylor think she can beat Drew in the final? If she thinks she can win against Drew, then she will take Drew to the end. But if she doesn’t think she can win against Drew, then she’ll take Devens to the end because she would rather Devens win instead of Drew.

Alittlebirdie
Member

09-08-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
If Devens wins Part 3 and takes Taylor, do you think Drew would vote for him to win? And would Devens lose other votes? I think he might.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree but there is No way Devins takes Taylor. I would bet money he takes Drew-as he should.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have a hard time seeing an upside for Devens taking Taylor and I’m likewise pretty sure he wouldn’t want to unnecessarily hurt Drew that way.

Worldtraveller
Member

06-26-2019

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I might be confused but the aim is to win a whole lot of money even after taxes. Unless Taylor gives a BB Gettysburg Address to explain her reasons and her motives this season, Devens and Drew taking each other to verbally battle it at the finale is insane and a suicide dive off the nearest CA pier.
Who knows what goes on in the jury though?

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I also think no matter what happens Devens final pitch is going to be hurtful to Drew. What is his argument, he manipulated Drew to be loyal to him, to tell him what Barrett/Melody alliance was up to, got Drew on board with evicting Melody, manipulated him to pick him in final three. Either way, he is going to show Drew as nothing more than a child looking for his father's approvall

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sure but there is a mean way to say it and a nicer way to say it and I certainly hope that Devens will choose his words to say it in a nicer way.

I think that if Devens is sitting in the final two he wins against either Drew or Taylor. His number one objective this week (other than winning HOH) is convincing Taylor to take him to the final instead of Drew.

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree, Devens wins no matter what if he is on F2

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Devens has told both Drew and Taylor that if he wins HOH, he is taking Drew.
Taylor has said on the feeds that if she wins HOH, she is taking Drew.
I don't think either of them will change their mind. This outcome is what I expected.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’d love to know where Taylor thinks she is getting the votes from in order to beat Drew. It seems fairly evident that the three icons and Melody will vote for Drew. So what is her path to victory? Who does she think will be swayed to vote for her?

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She'd have Lala. The hgs figure She'd have Angela's, Barrett in an interview rated Taylor's game play much higher than Drew's, and Yash might have also, and I think he might vote for her.

So, She'd have a better chance with him than her.

And... There's a slim possibility that Melody could be a bitter jury member and vote for Taylor if Melody is told of horrible things Drew did to her game and she realizes he never cared for her and was just using her.

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Monday, September 28, 2026 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With Angela imploding.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 28, 2026 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
ROTFL Sea. I can picture the final scene with Angela as the credits roll and Julie exclaims “Love one another!”

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Monday, September 28, 2026 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Monday, September 28, 2026 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Julie screams Love one another to be heard over Angela's "MFs"

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 28, 2026 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ah yes I have it visualized.

Veganking
Member

07-23-2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Big Brother host Julie Chen Moonves weighs in on Devens, Drew, and Taylor’s finale chances (exclusive)
https://ew.com/julie-chen-moonves-devens-drew-taylor-big-brother-finale-chances-exclusive-12139541

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: