| Author |
Message |
Bubbles
Member
08-31-2008
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 8:46 am
Thank you for the update on Taylor. Sure she is winning...she caught up on her sleep all summer so is ready to play. I would love a Devens, Taylor final 2 but it sounds like she would take Drew so then I would want Taylor to win the 750k.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 8:48 am
I believe Yash would vote for Taylor. If he does, then Dee's vote doesn't matter. Lol! But, then again, I'm not so certain about Barret's vote. And will Dee be campaigning for Drew? Maybe not. She won't know who the final 2 will be, so she will be campaigning for Devins. So, I guess she'll be bad mouthing those 2 in the house.
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 9:17 am
There is probably a bit of a split on Taylor between live feed watchers and TV show watchers. On the TV episodes she appeared pretty entertaining. The TV show consists of highlights and they captured some fun highlights and diary room moments for her. I enjoyed her on the TV show. She can be very expressive when she wants to be. However, on the live feeds, she slept a lot and kept to herself. Not entertaining. However, she made it to the end and now she is winning competitions. Similar to pro sports, you can’t win if you don’t make the playoffs. She made the playoffs and she’s getting it done now.
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 9:50 am
Watch the Live Eviction: Dee vs. Devens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJCjzLmN3Tk
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 10:19 am
I think Dee would vote for Drew, she will stay crossover strong. She also has to reward him for staying loyal to them
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 10:46 am
Pamy, who do you think Barrett would vote for?
|
Veganking
Member
07-23-2009
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 10:57 am
Dee's Exit Interview with Julie (4:16) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GC6lTk3yfs
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 11:16 am
I think Drew but he could be bitter
|
Missyb
Member
07-28-2004
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 11:52 am
I liked Dee's interview. For the first time in a long time we saw a houseguest who played with abandon. Enjoyed her time in the house. Competing , causing a little chaos. Strategizing. No whining and blaming on her eviction. Loved playing the game.
|
Mamapors
Member
07-29-2004
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:37 pm
I have seen a few Barrett interviews where he gives mad props to Taylor. He really had no grasp on the game. But can see him voting for Taylor.
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:33 pm
Dee was making $5000 a week, guaranteed. And had advantages to keep her in longer. Easier for her to enjoy it as a game. She might vote for Drew, as Drew is more destined to continue on in reality gigs and Dee seems to want more of this action. But speaking of lobbying.. Dee won't be hanging out with the jury beyond the roundtable, and she won't go to the jury house. Next one out will have almost zero chance to interact, just walk on stage and sit in the waiting chair.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:37 pm
Dee wants to be put on the Traitors. She has said it. I think Dee and Devens played a really good end game. That doesn't change the fact that they were protected early on by production who wanted to make sure that they made it through the first few weeks. They were able to create a solid alliance from day one, everyone else had to form and reform alliances. Dee and Devens certainly got an early bump and I dont think they should have multiple professional game players on again.
|
Pamy
Member
01-01-2002
| Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 12:58 pm
Has it been proven for fact the icons got 5000 wk?
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 1:14 pm
BIG BUCKS Big Brother houseguests’ salaries revealed as ‘icons’ Dee and Devens rake in FIVE times the amount of TV newbies
|