| Author |
Message |
Julieboo
Member
02-01-2002
| Monday, September 14, 2026 - 5:03 pm
Too bad Yash didnt try to negotiate to make it only her and not the three. But what is done is done. Still cannot get over that Y and T didn’t boot Dee.
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Monday, September 14, 2026 - 5:09 pm
And Dee and Devins were just discussing getting rid of Yash next week.
|
Julieboo
Member
02-01-2002
| Monday, September 14, 2026 - 8:30 pm
Hope they do (unless Barrett needs Yash). Would serve him right.
|
Julieboo
Member
02-01-2002
| Thursday, September 17, 2026 - 6:41 pm
Is Drew the dumbest HG ever? Or is it Devens? Now I really want Dee to win. What a buncha dopes!!
|
Chippy
Member
08-16-2007
| Friday, September 18, 2026 - 12:35 pm
These people make dopes look smart. Melody deserves what she gets. So did Yash and Taylor. Drew. Omg meathead deluxe. I hope they dump him next. And mark my words not one of them will have any regrets if asked. Dumbest hg ever.
|
Kminfinity
Member
06-29-2005
| Friday, September 18, 2026 - 1:47 pm
Overall, this House seems to have the poorest gameplay in BB history, imo. I mean, it does make for entertaining events, so if you watch for the "fun feeds" this year has been great. But I prefer more strategic gameplay.
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Monday, September 21, 2026 - 12:55 pm
? I thought the curse was going to evict someone last night, what happened to that?
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Monday, September 21, 2026 - 1:00 pm
Nevermind ..., just saw a post that the "Egyptian Eviction" is happening this morning.
|
Maris
Member
03-27-2002
| Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 3:32 pm
I was watching Rob and Taran's mailbag today and they said that they believed that whoever goes out tomorrow goes straight to the round table which should be on Friday or Saturday. The Jury will leave the jury house, go to the round table and the evictee will join them. After that they will all be sequestered in a hotel room until finale. That means they will be stuck in a hotel for five days. Can they leave the room? Will they have a monitor? I don't remember how that worked. Are they in different hotels?
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Saturday, September 26, 2026 - 8:31 pm
The discussion about microaggessions has been moved to its own thread.
|