TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Reindeer Games: General Discussion: Archive through December 20, 2023 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Really Taylor. I can not get over she picked Xavier. Always preaching the woman power.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was a shock, that they both fell at nearly the same time. I was trying to watch closely and see if there was some unusual candy cane movement that shook them both off, but I only saw it in slow motion, so couldn't track anything.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It seemed like they were really swinging that candy cane like a bucking bronco in the last minutes. I think after an hour they felt that was enough, time to shake them off!

YEs, disappointed in Taylor for sure. hope they get her out next if not X. X is boring . Taylor preaches women alliance, but falters. I really want Britney to win it all. She gives the best diary room.

Derek was great. He should host game shows.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The only person left I'd be annoyed at winning is X (I agree he's boring- I wouldn't hate him winning it, but just annoyed at it). Everyone else I wouldn't have much an issue with, even Frankie...

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Wilson...Also Taylor picking X would make her his #1 target and he winds almost everything sooo....I understand her decision but it was rough...what is also rough is there are only two more episodes!!! AAGGHHH! Anyone watching Lego Masters? They have a few holiday episodes that are really cute

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christiii, Taylor also had to pick Xavier because she had to choose one alliance that she's in over the other. Lets face facts, in the all female alliance, she is at the bottom of the totem pole. Britt and Nicole would pick each other over her. Heck, they'd probably pick Frankie over her, and he's not even in the alliance.

Also, if she sent Xavier in to play against Josh, whoever won would not trust her and have zero loyalty to her.

She made the right choice for her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Maybe Grooch, but now everyone but Xavier is targeting her. We will see.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is Josh targeting her? I thought he was in her 2nd alliance.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Josh is gone. :-)

She was in alliances with everyone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Thanks, Kar. I forget these small details when I watch the show at 4am.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This comp is disgusting and taking way too long. Have the regular BB producers taken over again?

Not loving this episode.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will be so annoyed if Taylor takes X.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok. I am just semi-annoyed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Frankie crying like he just won Reindeer Games.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You guys DID trick me into watching this didn’t you.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aaannnd, we are back to regular, unfair comps that require upper body strength.

The editing is noticeably misleading.

This could just be misdirection, and Britany could win, confirming the reasons why I do not watch edited reality shows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping for Britany to pull out the win, but Frankie is one step closer to winning the show. It is Grodner’s Xmas present to herself.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
UGH I wanted Brit to win. Another unfair comp by BB! so irritated. I really can not stand X. Frankie crying was so fake. I am pretty sure BB created this whole thing so frankie could win. I will be shocked if he loses.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If only the watchers had told Brittany how to knock down those bricks earlier!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was glad they didn't to be honest. If she couldn't work it out, then she shouldn't win.

I like Brit in general, but way too many times this season she used the argument that she couldn't win herself, so therefore others should save her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I kind of agree with you, except that I think it was an unfair comp to begin with - favoring someone who weighed a lot more and who had more upper body strength so could hang on longer.

So, the gallery helping her, in my mind, was just evening it out.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, he's probably nearly twice her weight! But they might have allowed for that somehow, as when she got the technique right she didn't appear to have much trouble. Hard to tell how much harder it would have been for her because the camera shots never showed them side by side.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes, we do always have to be aware we're watching edited content too. We don't really know how long it was before the others helped either.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think production told them they couldn't say anything to help either one. One of them even commented that it was painful to watch. (I was thinking the same thing at the same time.) I also think, when Xavier was soooo far ahead, production finally allowed them to say something.