TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 18, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Reindeer Games: General Discussion: Archive through December 18, 2023 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, what does RHAP stand for? I'd like to listen to Derek on this format. Thanks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Eggie RHAP = Rob Has a Podcast. His site is robhasawebsite.com

But lately I'm not finding everything there, but on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOBlK9HHZI

This is the podcast for episode three of Reindeer Games where at some point, DerekX joins them and it really is fun..

Derek did a brief post on Instagram but this is more and super funny. He joins them around 20 minutes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And he does return after having to leave multiple times..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am continuing to enjoy the Reindeer Games. I do fast forward a bit , diary rooms are too scripted, but overall I really like it.
The comps are so fair for everyone. Big Brother OG needs more comps like this. It will change the composition of alliances. You cant have just physical comp beasts, you need all kinds.
If this is an experiment or "beta test" for Big Brother, they are on the right track.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I do have to FF thru the Josh diary rooms. He's so dramatic!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm really enjoying it too and the RHAP ep 3 recap talked about how fresh these comps are and how this feels like a passion project, kind of like how someone dotes on their mistress, when their spouse is at home neglected (bb is the spouse). I think they are right! And I hope some of these fresh ideas are incorporated into BB. And I hope we get another Reindeer games next year too.

I've had my fill of Josh from watching old seasons of the Challenge where he's doubly awful. So he's not bugging me as much here as I thought he would.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying the Reindeer games. I love that the person has to win to avoid going home. BB needs to use this game plan for our regular BB games from now on. Loving the competitions being fair too. I hope that BB can see all of the positives from this show and start to implement them in our regular BB games, it would stop the boring alliances from controlling the outcome for a much needed change. I don't care who wins either, just loving this show.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We are learning that comps can be fun without being physical and messy! I LOVE all these comps, and how level they are. Anyone can wing! So . . . much. . .fun!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, thanks for the info on RHAP, I'll be tuning in.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Mama...let's hope that the producers are listening to us fans and will make the necessary changes to our regular BB games :-)

Lorie

08-28-2003

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Bbpeach , you and I are in the same boat concerning Frankie. He has grated my last nerve!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, December 16, 2023 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Great article from Hamsterwatch.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2023/12/big-brother-reindeer-games-review-spoilers/

I think she captures how we were all feeling, and how surprised we were that is has been GOOD!!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
A long time ago, in a universe far far away......the producers did know how to make the competitions fun and fair.

I just finished watching Season 12 (Brittany and the Brigade). It is amazing to me the differences. Todays HG are mostly boring and cause very little drama. There is tons of drama in season 12. Tons of competitions that are fun and not physical. Lots of fun DRs in season 12. It was funny to remember how riled up everyone here got when Lane talked about "spot lighting".

It is the season that Haydon wins (bore) but other than Brittany getting "Brigaded" it was all new to me AGAIN!

Looking forward to next episode of Reindeer Games. It has been fun.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think RealityFan has a great point. It isn't just the competitions. Winning is do or die in the Reindeer Games and so the HG's actually try to win. In a regular BB season people throw the comps all the time because they are afraid to have Power. There should be consequences to coming in last. maybe losing your vote or having to do a task or being disadvantaged in the next competition. Something needs to incentivize the HG's to play to win.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Hwest, absolutely agree. The majority alliance has been done over and over again for seasons. We know how it ends ( for the most part).

Something needs to incentivize the HG's to play to win.

It will surely change the game up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hwest, great ideas!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany Mitchell ๐Ÿ‘‘
@absolutelytiff
ยท
1h
All new episode of @CBSBigBrother Reindeer Games tonight at 9pm est

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
She hosts tonight, right?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am thinking Derek has one ore to host. Jordan did 2, then this would be Derek's second and Tiffany would do that last 2. I really do not know, just guessing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That makes sense

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Oh, I totally forgot about this show, now I need to catch up. LOL

Hey Everyone, hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wow

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Still gonna mute the ads, no matter how many times they try to cliffhanger them.

Glad Nicole won

I think that Frankie is going to win the show. He is very heavily featured in the edit/DR sessions. Grodner is probably going to keep coming in up with shows until everyone from S16 wins one.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH Nicole!

LOL Rosem I agree! I wish it could be Britt though.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, December 18, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Once I saw the challenge I thought Nicole had it, except once u have had kids the spinning wow. Great finish and I like that all of them actually like each other.