TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Reindeer Games: General Discussion: Archive through December 15, 2023 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I figured that out.. the "cheating". On these shows, I would say if they didn't use every clue provided (meaning they don't run the comp in isolation), then the lose IQ points.

Even on Amazing Race where the teams may or may not be competing side by side, people do look at the other teams' finished or in progress products. In Survivor it is really common to have parts of one tribe go look at what the next tribe over is building, so Frankie seeing the telescope and figuring out that was the answer.. why would he not use that? It was the only correct choice so if he didn't go look for a telescope he was doomed to go home. But I gather there are people online calling him a cheater. I didn't realize that until I heard the RHAP people joking about it.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
So glad to see you all back here at Christmas time. I am surprised but I am really enjoying Reindeer Games. Its fun, not so intense as regular BB, and the comps are fair and level. Also sad to see Cameron leave first, hope he likes jelly/jams as much as I do. Always have found Cody boring and Frankie is still cringe worthy. Forgotten how snarky and funny Brittany can be. Just getting to know Taylor and X cause I did not watch their seasons. Always love seeing Danielle but think she is also being a little over the top in her confessionals. Don't really care who wins and glad this is here for the holidays.

Have gone back and started watching some of Season 12 Saboteur, Brittany's first season (the Brigade) and really enjoying it. Brittany is really snarky on there also.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and New Year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Be careful on social media.. Just staying away until after watching the second show, but people are determined to spoil the final winner. Sad.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can not stand Frankie (apologies to those that like him)...but I don't blame him for "stealing" the answer. That blame lies on BB. That's why I said, I prefer it when they have different puzzles or questions.. or even dividers or rooms so they can't get the answer outside of their knowledge. But it does say something, to me, about the person if they look over or follow someone around to learn the answers

At this point, I would like Brit or Danielle to win.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Forgot to ask....were Taran and Rob joking when they were saying Cerie and Jared have a podcast coming out?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They do have a Podcast. I watched a few minutes were she called him out for telling Blue that she was his Mom.

As much as I adore Cirie, not sure I will be watching.

Lorie

08-28-2003

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
I love Derek!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama you are saying Cerie and Jared have a podcast that is already out? Are you sure it wasn't someone else's podcast they were on....because I did a search and couldn't find anything. Do you remember the name of Cerie and Jared's podcast? TIA

Lorie

08-28-2003

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorie a private message Print Post    
Frankie can never leave the winners alone. He’s always all over them! Can you tell I want him to leave?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/@Motherknowsbestordoesshe/videos

There you go Sincebb1!

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Yes, I’m watching tonight’s show. I’m sad that Danielle is gone! She’s a legend! How much she got the Christmas gift? I missed reading it! I’m glad that she got some money to go home!

Lanzee

07-11-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
I just found out that Danielle got $5000! YAY for her!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, December 14, 2023 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch tonight, but I LOVE spoilers that let me decide whether to make it a priority to watch. Daniellle is a great reality TV player, so I may watch it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOBlK9HHZI

The RHAP podcast for episode three with a guest appearance by The Elf himself, DerekX, which was a hoot.. his experience being the elf..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama...the link didn't go to any specific podcast lol maybe it's me?

Oh my gosh...all the crying. I never saw so many HGs boo-hoo-ing about someone going into an elimination and then being evicted, or volunteering to be nominated. Have they all gone soft?

I'm noticing a strange phenomenon. Since I didn't care for most of the cast...now that that's mostly what's left...it's almost like I notice each, less as an individual irritant. They don't stick as out as much, in a whole group of them. Lol who knew?

Loved seeing Derek! He looked like a little kid. He crushed the hosting! Loved him!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 2:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just listened to RHAP with Derek...I was laughing so hard. It was great!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Brit actually smoked Frankie's time!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1 if you copy and paste the whole link I gave it will take you to the podcast. No idea why only the first part is clickable.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Finally...I got it. I couldn't listen to it, because I found, I just can't listen to Jared. Maybe I can do it in segments. Lol

It seems she tried to start it last year, but it didn't catch on. In all honesty I don't know if this one will either. We'll see.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the comp was great! They need to do that one on the regular show! I'm liking this show more than I thought.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am loving it, but also loving how everyone likes Nicole on it. Janelle has many issues

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was excellent having a new narrator, who could read. Glad Jordan's time is over.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm all caught up and I am loving this show!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am already said the there are only 3 one hour shows left!

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, December 15, 2023 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
It’s almost irrational how badly I want Frankie gone!