TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 16 - Live Eviction and HOH Comp?: Archive through September 07, 2023 users admin

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Bubbles…I’m with you. I hope Cameron puts two plus two together and realizes he needs to get Jared out for causing the issue between him and Red. So Put up Jared and Izzy…let mommy show her cards as to whom she will want saved.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I think BB had to do this just to ensure the mamas got their turn at slop… no way was anyone going to choose them to be on slop. Many have already done it TWICE, and neither seemed as if they would ever volunteer or “take their turn…” as happens in most seasons. Like it was stated above, Felicia “thought” about volunteering (so she could drop 7 lbs), but of course she never actually followed through—LOUD cackle!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I could see Cirie as a nominee also but again probably a waste because not sure I have ever seen Cirie win anything individually. Though it will be all her people in the jury house so she can't stay till the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If Felicia was singing in her sleep last night imagine her sleeping on a slop diet!!

Should have kept Red for slop cooking.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think 2 of Izzy, Felicia, Jared. I want Jared and I do not care among those two. But leaning towards Izzy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wonder what the announcement about the jury will be?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They gave us a live HOH comp, but have not given back the feeds yet.

Because we can't have nice things.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bowie Jane as the second in command will also be interesting. Will she make a complete break from the other side?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope Felicia's nights in the have not room is will all the young people who stay up all night..lol She will self evict sleeping in an uncomfortable bed with the lights on all night.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t they usually wait for us on the West Coast to watch the silly edit show? If they had Live Feeds during that, I’d never watch a “Live Eviction,” I’d just watch the show later, when they are sleeping or doing a comp!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I sure hope they aren't going to put restrictions on what the jury can talk about. This has been my fear all along. I believe they have some kind of contract with Cirie and she made some demands.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bowie Jane did say to Red that she will go to battle if he is evicted. Or something to that effect.

I would like to see this, because I haven't seen Bowie Jane do much of anything yet.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
That is why I read this before I watch the show. Is it worth my time and energy to watch Jared get a good edit? But I will watch tonight just for the pure joy of watching Jared put that HOH necklace on Cam, and the rest piss in their boots. Well worth an hour of my time. I also tape it so I may watch the last 5 minutes over and over again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cali, we usually get feeds back about 15-20 minutes after the east coast airing. We do have to wait until after the west coast airing on premiere night.

Unless they just decide to not give us feeds because it's their pond and we're just swimming in it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, Bowie will get in Cam’s ear.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was busy typing so missed some of the expressions.

Yes, Bowie said that, but.. we will see.

EM, my mind just wonders what they are talking about but guess we have to wait unless there is a leak about it.

I am SURE it won't be that we get cameras in jury house, though.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Maybe Jared will accuse Izzy of throwing the comp.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cali no they don't wait for us most of the time.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree with that Sea. We have seen less and less jury house as time goes on.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Did Jared every give cam the key??? I know cam kept on waiting for it…

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not saying some BB dishonesty happend but isn’t it strange the whole HOA comp except for last 2 questions Cameron wasn’t even shown? No way to know what cards he put up 🤔

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
You mean like the dishonesty of putting a mother and son in a game and not tell anyone, Lostfan? Of course they mess with them and us. It has always been that way. Do I think they gave it to Cam, no I don't. Too many ways for us to find out, those clips always get out.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Im thinking one of two things-

Either Camp Comeback (first few jury members stay in the house until the battle back comp)

Or no jury house at all- everyone left after the next eviction will be in the house until finale night (or very close to it)

Some on Twitter (or X) say it could be a reduced jury of 7- I don’t think so- too easy to convince 4 of 7, harder to get 5 of 9 in theory…

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw everyone’s answer to all questions.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I saw everyone's answers too.