TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 07, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2023: General Discussion: Episode 16 - Live Eviction and HOH Comp?: Archive through September 07, 2023 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He won't be sharing all of his goodies this time...hahahahahaha I do wish there was some way Bowie didn't have to suffer.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont think Cory threw it. I dont think he would have wanted Iz to win

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt would be pretty predictable wanting those evil women out but any number of them might be better than Cam.

Will he put up Jag AGAIN? Should put up Jared.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks everyone, I'm feeling the love, nervous but know I'm going to be in good hands.

Cam also saw the reaction to his winning.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Well Cams first run at HOH was taken away. So here’s to 2nd chances.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
With Cam totally betrayed, he only has Bowie. He needs to gather some allies quick! I hope he chooses wisely. If he allows Cirie to pull him in again, then we will just have a boring, Cirie-influenced HOH.

I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

((Bama)) good luck with your surgery.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree.. Cory was talking throwing this one but I think he was definitely not. And yes, with Izzy and Cam left.. maybe now he realizes that you have to be trying most of the time just to get a win sometime.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If he wants to put up Jared, who is most responsible for Red leaving, and Cirie tries to talk him out of it, he may jump off the Cirie train.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Plus he know the "Legends 25" alliance was fake now.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope he shakes up this house. One from each side and then wins the veto. Let them fight it out and show their true colors. I wish he would go after Jared too. Not sure what he will do, but every one of them are going to suffer and that is good enough for me. Let the cat fights begin. Cam and Red would have done anything for Cirie and she destroyed them, so she is going to have to earn her money this week.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
He has to put up IZZY, Cirie, Jared or Felicia and if one wins veto, put up another one of the 4. If he puts up the others in the house, it would be such a disappointment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb25
@hamsterwatch
·
17m
everyone except Cameron is Have-not this week, take turns in HN room
Sunday 8.30: humiliverse, noms
Wednesday 8: Josh Dumel hosting veto, (no mention of 2 hour show)
Thursday 8 NEW TIME: live eviction plus "big announcement that will affect this year's jury"
"love one another"

Josh Duhamel* sorry
also I'm not 100% she said he's hosting veto comp and I can't rewind.. we'll find out

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If Cam asks Bowie why Red was so mad, maybe Bowie will tell him the lie Jared told her. That is why she didn't trust Cam.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Cam should fry bacon every morning… and make Red’s yummy cookies every evening!
Ladies and gentlemen—we won’t have to listen to Felicia chomp chomp CRUNCH every waking moment. Heck, she may not even have the energy to cackle at every single thing she (or ANYONE) says!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
That is a dream come true Cali.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
How the heck is Felicia going to get through an entire week on just slop? The woman snacks constantly. They don't even get PB&J this week.

I predict that she will come up with some amazing slop concoctions. Either that, or she'll self-evict.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
HAHAHA just this week, in the kitchen, Felicia said she just might volunteer for have nots some time just so she could see what it is like and maybe lose 7 pounds! She got her wish.

I am hoping for Izzy and Jared as nominees. Cameron wins veto and keeps it the same. If a replacement is needed, put up Cirie. Not FElicia cause Jared, Izzy, and Cirie have already tainted the voting pool so bad that Felicia would easily be voted out and that would be another wasted HOH for Cameron.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh.... no crunching.... that makes my week!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
So they don't get to eat, or take hot showers but they do get to sleep in a bed if they are not in a have not bed. Who is going to have the cook the slop task? Hahahaha, this is just the best thing ever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Boberg, I hope you're right and it's Jared and Izzy on the block.

Who would Cirie work harder to save? This would actually be a perfect nomination.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My only hospital surgery as an adult was in 2009. No smart phone and I don't think any kindle fire with wifi yet? but I had an ipod my brother gave me, maybe a kindle . Anyway I remember trying to just let people here and in other groups know I was alive. I had a friend with me who drove to and from hospital and spent the night. She did her job of calling my brother and a designated online person who dropped the ball on passing it along. But I was home the next day.

Now there SHOULD be better communication.

Bama, remember your chargers, too.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, just re-watching in my time zone, and Jag in his speech says Meme will kill him if he doesn't make that steak he promised her.

Uh... nope. No steak for you!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG who is ready for the Felicia, Izzy and Jared complaining??? ME ME ME Izzy barly made it last week..lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Felicia was walking around with a BAKED POTATO in her pocket today.

I don't see her getting through this. Seriously.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2023 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Cameron knows that Cirie lied to him. So it will be interesting to see how she tries to spin it.

I predict Jared and Izzy, altho I think Cirie has a chance to go up as well. He trusted her.