TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 23, 2022 users admin

Jbean

01-04-2002

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
I do not miss Jasmine’s mouth!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bama, yes, Daniel popped off to women, and then Monte did the same. He’s never berated a male HG the way he has Taylor!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Sad seeing some of these talks and seeing the good side of these people, if they had only showed that instead of being bullies.

I loved hearing more of Indy's story. We did see a different side of Jasmine her last week in the house and jury.

I might have gotten a lil soft hearted but never for Nicole, Daniel or Terrance. They're still very ugly people!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Right Cali Monte is up there with Daniel, Nicole, Terrance!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch feeds in the beginning so I didn't see some of the Turner being dirty clips.

OMG, boy take a bath. They all told him and he told them he might have to start taking one everyday. The whole thing was pretty funny. They would know if he had been in a room, yuck. LOLOL

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Terrance you will have to answer things in the real world. Crockpot and ho on a stroll comes to mind.

Not taking away from his talk to Kyle, he needed to sit there and listen to a black man tell him these things.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I said this before- no issue with whoever wins, but it’ll rank as about a middle of the pack winner. Can there still be a shock? Perhaps- if Monte ends up accidentally winning HOH he’s going to have to probably win 5 votes out of 7 if he takes Turner, which may not be doable (he”ll lose Brittany and Taylor’s votes for sure), but if he throws it to Turner he needs 4 out of 7 (he still loses Brittany but keeps Taylor), which is doable.

To me:
Turner wins takes Monte- Monte wins 5-4 or 6-3
Turner wins takes Taylor- Tossup
Monte wins takes Turner- Turner wins 5-4
Monte wins takes Taylor- Monte wins 5-4 or 6-3

I’d be shocked if it’s 8-1 or 9-0 in any case- I think this is close no matter who it ends up being.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OT: I hope that none of our Canadian friends are in the path of Hurricane Fiona, and if they are I hope they are safe. What an insane situation.

Oh, and Florida is in the path of what will become Hurricane Ian. I have done my storm prep. Ready!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Anyone having problems voting?

Yes, any of our Canadian friends, stay safe!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear Rosem, be safe and to others living in the path.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Are the feeds over now? Or might they come back on and we find out who won tonight?

Way back in season 1, our youngest member for a while, Neko, lived in Halifax. She checked in a couple years ago and is now in her 30's, of course. Be safe, Neko.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Indy always said she is a girl from the Favela, but that word is unknown to Americans. Favela means the slums of Rio de Janeiro, and the favelas are HUGE. Brazil is the opposite of the US, in that the highest priced real estate is not up on a hill with a view. The favelas do not have running water, and most do not have streets or electricity. The residents must carry water up the hill to their homes, if any. The higher up the hill one lives, the poorer their circumstances. When Indy talks about coming from the favela, she means utter and abject poverty such as we in North America can barely imagine.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the information Juju, that's really sad. She really touched me tonight talking about her home and family.

Hi Neko! Now I feel old to know you're in your 30's.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think back in the beginning you had to be a certain age to be a member of the clubhouse… is my mind playing tricks on me or did I remember that correctly?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I don't remember that Fan. I thought even the first year we had some younger posters.

One poster that had a son posted some, if my mind is remembering right.

I guess it's just not going to let me vote tonight.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Bama, I just tried and it let me vote…

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Bama - you are only allowed ten votes total per e-mail address.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I think our minimum age the first year might have been the industry standard of 13.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, we had a very few younger members, Neko, ZachyD, Greekbread. Usually had a parent on the board.

Yes, thinking of friends in eastern Canada and other places with current crazy weather. Friend in Michigan was looking at another possible power outage, as they had recently for several days, due to storms.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I was young (er) when I joined.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea, I was remembering ZachD but couldn't remember his name.

I was also Mama... not anymore though. heheh.

Mysticlady, I thought we could vote 10 each day, am I remembering wrong?

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
The eligible Houseguest with the most votes wins. Viewers will vote via the platform below. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes per email address during the Voting Period.

I think I have lost my mind. I really thought I voted each day during the voting period.

Thanks Mysticlady!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Up until last year, you could vote multiply times each day until cutoff day. That changed last year with only 10 votes with each email address instead on voting several days in a row.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I read a comment on Kyle’s Instagram page—some gal said you can use any email, vote 10X and keep repeating. She said “they don’t verify, and they don’t ask for a password!” Seems like they will have astronomically huge numbers of votes if that is true…people can just make up email accounts…

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Codebear, I was too sick last year that I didn't remember the change.

I was thinking I had lost what lil mind I have left.