TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 23, 2022 users admin

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree with you about blaming Kyles mother. He’s a 30 yr old adult making his own decisions.

With that, I also don’t understand all the hate for Monte. There are two people in this “showmance”. Taylor is a grown woman that is choosing to keep going back to Monte and by doing that, she’s stroking his ego over and over. She’s coming across pathetic yet so many still want to have a pity party for her and vote her AFP. I just don’t get it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, I presume it's because Monte went into this "relationship" just to get his rocks off, while Taylor seems to have genuine feelings.

In my view, he purposefully lead her on to have sex, and then went all "you're not good enough for me" on her.

So, yeah, while I wish Taylor would tell him what for, she's in it with her heart more than he is. Plus it's a little more risky to her given that she needs him to take her to final two. He doesn't need her for that, especially now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well darn it, not the news I wanted to read!

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
I thought Monte was a great player. I was kind of rooting for him along the way. Then I started to listen to him, mansplaining about men having needs, really minimizing Taylor as a person, telling her what is wrong with her, acting like he runs everything and how dare anyone say what might be perceived as unkind or cold.I cannot with him. I do not think for a minute that he believes the public thinks his behavior is objectionable. He thinks that highly of himself. Do I think Taylor is needy, not as strong or confident as she acts? Sure. Do I think Turner is all over the map and has said some horrible things? Sure. But Monte, just no.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
At this point my only hope is that Turner can win the last comp so he decides and I have no idea if he will for sure take Monte or will flip it to Taylor, but I hope Turner can win over both of them. I don't know who Monte will pick or who he thinks he can beat. I just don't want Turner to go out at #3.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
If Turner does go out at #3, I hope he wins AFP, if not I hope Joseph gets it.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Dizzy, That about sums up my feelings on Monte, except after the first week, I was already over him.

I hope the final two are Turner and Taylor. I hope Turner thinks back to Michael and Monte saying it's time to cut him. It's time to cut Monte.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, let's hope Turner wins the final HOH so he has the choice.

I would think if he cuts Monte, that would look like another big move for him to the jury.

At this point, as long as Monte doesn't win, I'm ok with the other two. I still hate the way Joseph was treated and lied about, but I think he cleared some things up with Taylor about Joseph. So he did gets some points from me for that.

That was the one thing I didn't like about his game play. I know he got caught up in Kyle and Alyssa while they were outside. I loved hearing him tell Taylor, Joseph wouldn't say that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just read Dr. Will is back doing the jury roundtable.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I was on the Turner-Monte finale before things got so dark about Monte's actions, but I'm not a big fan of Taylor, so now I just hope Turner can win over both of them if he gets to the final 2.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Dr. Will is my all time favorite player. I just loved watching him on the feeds. There will never be another charmer like him, in my opinion.

I hope Turner takes part 3 so he controls his destiny. At this point, I'm rooting for him. I just don't think Taylor is going to be in the F2.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Do we know that monte won part 2 or we assuming he won???

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So who do we think will prevail in next comp?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes Monte won part 2.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Well crap

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner could surprise us in part III, if it isn't about days.

I fear he will still take Monte.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mimi, I think you're right about Taylor. Someone posted up thread if she were to win AFP it would be the same as what the 2nd place gets. I would be cool with that.

I just feel with the bullying we saw in the beginning, it would show them that we felt that was no ok. jmo

I'm happy to know Dr. Will is doing the jury round table. I also enjoyed his season, he was funny and he told them over and over he was lying to them.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Did Turner win part 1?

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Reading the posts, Turner must have won part 1. I hope that he wins part 3 and takes Taylor.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
They talked about turner winning. Seems monte was out first then Taylor and finally turner. But haven’t seen where anyone is reporting monte won part two or what the comp was.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Don’t get me wrong, I understand the hate for Monte. Like some have said, I was rooting for a Turner/Monte final 2, however I haven’t liked his behavior either. I’m just not a fan of Taylor and don’t want to see her win this game.

Bottom line, I want Turner to win so whatever needs to happen for that to happen, I’m good with.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch says Monte won Part 2. You can believe it or not Fan3.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Praying for a Turner part 3 win.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I bet Turner takes Monte, if he wins.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I hope the second part was on the days because I thought maybe Turner would be bad on that one. Don't they usually have one of the comps where they ask what each HG says and they have to guess who said it or what they said?