TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 22, 2022 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Just checking in. I agree ladies, no feeds since Tay/monte hook up..ewww. YES that darn split ruined a really good season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I do believe that if Turner gets to choose he will take the person he thinks he can win against

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Brittany has now told Taylor that she voted for her last week.

Also - apparently production is telling the HG's that finale is next Thursday - I guess they want to blow their minds on Sunday?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
How did Taylor react? I assume with grace. Maybe that would cause Taylor to think about keeping Turner. I'd really like to see Monte out third as well. Although it would be satisfying to see him lose to Taylor in a very lopsided votee.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Turner has been a good player. He from the first time he got HOH went out there. I dont see him taking Monte necessarily. Not sure what his thinking is but I believe Taylor has a good shot with Turner.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Brenda - you can see it here:

https://twitter.com/bbscreenshots/status/1573068420232482816

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Very interesting conversation between Brit and Taylor. Just all information and opinions and all of them real.

Oh, Monte made sure before he left HOH room that he actually shook Taylor a bit to let her know he was leaving and gave her a kiss....so no funky moods today

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Taylor has a good shot against either of Monte or Turner. But she has to get there, and to do that she will need to win the final HOH. Neither will take her.

Jbean

01-04-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying the Taylor and Britt confessional.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Brittany told Taylor. I think it will take the elephant out of the room between them. No sense keeping it a non secret anyway.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear that Brittney talked to her about her vote.

THey're going to be friends when it's all over!

I agree Mama!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Taylor is going to show up for tonight's show in her robe, slippers and do rag around her head so she can just crawl back in bed after the show. I really wanted Brit and Taylor at the end. NOT because they are stellar players, though Brit played more than most. I wanted them at the end because I LIKE THEM AS PEOPLE. The only three in this whole game who I would give a vote to are those two and Joseph. That would have been my ultimate favorite final three. If the split would not have happened Taylor would not have gone to Monte's bed.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Will they do the first part of the HOH tonite?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I did go back and listen to Taylor and Brit's conversation. I am glad they talked. I agree that they will be friends. It did sound however that Michael will probably not be added to Brit's Christmas Card list. I can't blame her.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Agree with your post EM. I can't wait to see Joseph outside the game, He's a kind soul!

I like them and I believe all 3 of them will be friends.,, I don't see Brittney as the type that would hold a grudge. She should show Michael the same grace Taylor showed her when she admitted the vote.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’m disappointed we didn’t get to see part 1 start and that Julie told them the end was on Sunday nite.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
Will we be able to see any part of the final HOH?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Probably not… it is bb after all..

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I just am disgusted with Monte. Sickened even. And he will likely win. Blech.

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Monte seems to have a thing about being disrespected. I really want him to come in third-what a blow that would be to his ego. He feels like he has the 750k locked down.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Monte's choice blows up in his face. I would ROLL if it was Turner who takes him out.

I think Taylor would have Brittney, Michael, Jasmine, Indy Joseph votes. Kyle might follow Alyssa's lead, in voting for her. Monte and Terrance I can't see voting a female over a male. It's who they are!

Please let Monte go out at 3rd. It would be a blow to his inflated ego!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Also it's trending for Kyle for afp. I would never give him a vote so this season, I'm not splitting votes.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s so ironic how the most disrespectful people are often the most sensitive about being disrespected…

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Kyle would never qualify for any of my votes. He was not entertaining, he was awkward. He was not calculating, he was impulsive. He wasn’t loyal, he sang like a canary before the Outsiders ever got settled into their camp… he threw away his game and his alliance for a no-mance fling/crush. His controversial situation has nothing to do with it, the above actions happened BEFORE his comments were exposed. I’d already decided he was kindling long before Michael/Britt spoke up about Kyle’s comments.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I liked Kyle. I will vote for him. He is naive and this was probably the first time he was on his own and who made good decisions when you got out on your for the first time?