TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 22, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Back to no feeds in HOH...all on Brit

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Still no feeds in HOH and everyone else is sleeping, so I'm turning in. Nite

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I still don't get why these people don't understand how the end game works.

No HOH room. 4th out doesn't go to the jury house. They still think they have till next Thursday? Why?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Britt is a real super fan. She really should know.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think Brit knows she just doesn’t want to share that info..

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Monte is working on everybody that matters in the house, to ensure he is taken to final if it’s not him choosing. He has put in the work with both Turner and Taylor. Taylor isn’t gaming with Turner, and I think she should be. Even though we know that Turner will run right back to Monte with anything that she says.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
First thing that has made me laugh for days with this final 4.

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
Monte: "what's the difference between lettuce and cabbage?"

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Anyone know when live feeds end?

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Around 10:00 Sunday morning

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
In the past we have known who is final two are.. are the winners of part 1 and 2. So I would say they end Sunday morning. Normally around 10 am pacific time.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brittany is so pretty when her hair is nice and done, and her bangs are down.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Someone was looking through the voting rules for AFP and saw that the winner not only will get $50k they’ll also win a cruise for two…my guess is it’s a promo for The Real Love Boat that’s starting up in a couple of weeks…

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wow I did not realize that had gone up to 50K from 25K. We can start voting after the show tonight.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
There is no one worth voting for… maybe Indy..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Here is the AFP voting info from hamsterwatch.

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
38m
Viewer favorite voting will open tonight and will close Sunday morning
-winner will get $50k and a one-week cruise for two
-10 votes total/not per day

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really checked out once Taylor and Monte got together. I have not turned on the live feeds since then. Just getting info from here and Taran’s update, and from what I’m reading and hearing, this was a good decision.

Monte has a lot of qualities of my abusive ex-husband and just reading about this gaslighting of Taylor is triggering.

Thanks for posting and saving me from having to watch it. I’ll watch the show tonight to say goodbye to Brittany, and then the finale. I’ll be glad when it ends and I hope anyone but Monte wins.

The season started out shaky, Paloma and Pooch left and we got the Leftovers and it was actually getting good. So, of course production had to step in and screw that all up by splitting the house. It all went downhill from there.

Bring on BBCAN11!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Yep, that dang house split just ruined it for me.

There's not much to watch on the feeds anyway, Rose.

Turner trying to learn how to shuffle a deck of cards. Now that is riveting.

Taylor and Monte packing up the HOH and dang they do have a lot of products.

I haven't seen Brittany. I just turned on the feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor has been so weird since Monte. Why did she put on a black negligee thingy right now? I swear I LOVED her and now she drives me nuts LOL

Hi Rosem, miss you.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I dated someone like Monte, so I understand the triggering. I haven't been watching either. This guy I dated many many years ago, afterwhile we had sex, then he started telling me, he couldn't see me anymore because of his "religion" and he couldn't help himself if I was around. Then he'd come around, have sex, then tell me it was over again. Second time, I know, should have been after the first time, but I told him to kick rocks lol. But I remember how he made me feel like it was my fault. Now come on I know I'm not that irresistable!! lol And trust me, I was never the one who instigated things. So yea, I can't watch Monte either!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So it will be interesting to see if Turner sleeps in the "Boys" room and Taylor and Monte in the "Girls"

If I were Turner I would assume that Monte is not taking me to final 2. So I think he will be going all out to win phase one. It would be interesting to see who he would choose.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
The house split ruined it for me too! At least the live feeds for sure. I havent had them on in awhile, I cant watch Taylor and Monte...ugh
Taylor for the win!! I would LOVE for Monte to go out third

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Is there any chance that Turner would vote Monte out if he won final HOH though? I don’t know where they are all at right now in their thinking on possible jury votes…and I think Turner will keep his F2 deal with Monte when push comes to shove (though right now I’m thinking it’s 50:50 that Monte does the same….)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The house split magnified the character (or lack therof) in every HG's game. Everyone was desperate to survive and did what they thought would keep them in the house.

The other day I heard Monte tell Turner he had a dream about Ameerah (while sleeping with Taylor). Monte is desperate to get out of his Mom's basement. Monte has a recently ended relationship (no surprise) and an online Personal Training business. From what I saw on the feeds Alyssa and Terrance threw out their backs after training with Monte and could barely move. Ameerah has or had a 250k a year job offer from Google. Ameerah has not been positing about BB at all and from what I read she has been traveling all summer and enjoying life. I doubt she would be interested in Monte even if he won the money.

I will be sour if Monte wins.

I am sad that every year I see the women throw themselves at men who aren't interested (Azah and Xavier last year).

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
So let’s just say Taylor wins final and gets to choose who to take. Would it be the most bada** move ever to cut Monte? Or would Turner then win? Should she take Monte but plead her case hard to the jury?