TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 22, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Taylor's crazy to be sharing anything with anyone in the house. Study for your own game.

I have never understood helping others who are also trying to win the game. I wouldn't do it. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since Michael was HOH and didn't Use POV and put Monte up and out, Monte has been in charge.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Guys,

Black women don't wash their hair daily, if we did we would be bald.

I only wash my hair once a week and have been known to go two weeks in the winter. Daily washing will strip our hair of its natural oils which will lead to breakage and dryness.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know what would be awesome? If BB Viewer could make a FF where you could see the frames! It sure would be useful! Or if you could do, as on my tivo, fast play. You can speed up everything so that you can still understand what they're saying. On fastest speed they kind of sound like Alvin the Chipmunk... but you can listen to an hour's program in half the time or less

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jada. I did know that but it is good to see it stated.

Brittany has that thing that I guess is designed to hold back her bangs, which I guess are growing out. I like it when she wears her bangs as bangs.

I have not been watching feeds so have no comment on Taylor's hair currently. She does sound pretty depressed/stressed and I hate that for her.

Actually I don't wash my hair so often any more. There are days when I'm not going out or on Zoom that I just skip. My hair was SO oily when I was younger. I remember when I was a teenager that my mom told me that sine hair tends to dry out as we age, that I would be grateful to not have it be SO dry when was older. She was correct. But if I washed it 7 days a week and dried and such noe, it would be a haystack.

Jbean

01-04-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I only wash my hair a couple of times a week, and I’m 47. My hair is thin and I lose so much when I wash it, plus it dries it so badly. Your scalp adapts to it and doesn’t get oily as quickly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just looked....there are no less than 7 shows I watch premiering tonight!! So I might not be able to watch the feeds! But if anything crazy happens I'll try late tonight

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My mom washed her hair 2x week and so do I. I feel it is better for my hair. Washing it daily drys mine out. It doesn't smell or look oily. lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I always hated my thick/coarse/wavy hair…until I got older!
My friends all have thin/limp hair. Some have scalp showing in certain spots. I wash my hair once a week, I cannot even remember what it’s like to have oily hair.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Watching Derek X and Claire on Amazing Race.

Bb feeds are boring.

PS: I work from home. Some days, I don't even get dressed much less wash my hair, lol.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m watching BB feeds on tv, Amazing Race on my iPad.
Between the card-shuffling noise and the always-annoying tortilla chip crunching, I say BB either bans chips on future seasons, or they build lucite sound-proof booths in the dining area where HGs are allowed to crunch as loudly as they like!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Claire and Derek X are just so frigging cute!

I have the feeds muted!

06-29-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
PLEASE do not discuss other current shows in this thread.

We have areas of the board for Survivor, A man adding Race, Dancing with Stars, etc..

Even just mentioning it may draw someone to post a spoiler.

Thanks.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have to say...Taylor has to have a kick ass metabolism! She is always eating. She doesn't eat healthy. She eats at all hours. Right now, I think it looks like they are eating....cheesecake? At 12:30 am. She has to have consumed at least 120 bags of potato chips. If that were me...they would have to widen the door in order for me to leave the BB house lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 12:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Unless Monte, Taylor and Turner are having a menage a trois on the kitchen table....I don't understand why they switched cameras from the three of them in the kitchen playing cards to 4 cameras on Brit sleeping.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Monte and Taylor are cleaning the kitchen. Turner joined them just in time... when most of it was done. Heads off to bed. Monte transfers the left over pasta that was in a bowl on the kitchen island into a ziploc bag. He spills half of it on the counter. But he uses the tongs to pick it all back up and put it in the bag. Ahhhhh I hope those counters were clean....

Taylor is loading the dishwasher. Because if you know anything about Taylor....it's that she is the dishwasher nazi. She admittedly has a OCD relationship with loading it just so

And here comes Monte from behind he stands behind her and starts kissing her. They kiss twice. Is this the last night she gets the HOH room? Is he making sure he gets an invite. Remember he said kissing gets him started up....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Taylor heads up the stairs. Monte is still cleaning a pan. He finishes and heads over to the boys room grabs his toothbrush brush....and up he goes to HOH. He says, oh good I have a towel. Then they start kissing again.

Taylor says seems like you missed me last night. He says yeah. She says this room is very lonely. They are still kissing. She grabs her towel... and feeds cut

I think we know how this movie ends.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Since - I didn't even bother to turn on the feeds this morning - I figured that he'd sleep with her on the last HOH night.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well Rabernet...I would venture to say you are right...they are out of the shower and feeds are back in HOH.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Both are putting on moisturizer. They are studying together. Interestingly enough Taylor gets Monte's information wrong

Now Monte is rambling off Brits info...then Taylor is tackling "her favorite" Terrance

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Today when they were studying, it seemed more like he was getting info from her. Tonight it seems like he is actually trying to help her. But he has a better grasp on the info than she does.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe he is hoping that she wins so that she eliminates Turner and he won't have to. He keeps Turner's vote that way? But Turner has said many times that people shouldn't hold a grudge towards those that got them evicted. So theoretically he should still vote for Monte even if Monte didn't take him to F2.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah...they were in sweats because the house is so cold. But Taylor is back in lingerie

Oops nip slip... the camera actually Zooms in on it. Then she comments on the fact that she just had a wardrobe malfunction and then the cameras go to Brit sleeping

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Back again. Monte gets out of bed to go take out his contact lenses before he forgets. Taylor goes back to brush her teeth. More moisturizing. More studying

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 3:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lights off. Discussion about how they can see the ring of original table on the kitchen floor. Camera man shows kitchen table on a feed. I have NO idea what they are taking about

Monte finds a bug and kills it. Hes a good bug killer. My husband finds a bug, tries to kill it, but drops it on me, usually.

Back in cuddled position. Who wins tonight? The angel sitting on Monte's left shoulder...or the angel sitting on his right shoulder?