TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20 - September 24: Archive through September 20, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, Brittney, if you only knew what Twitter and pod casts are saying about Monte. It's so much worse than what you are imagining. Lol!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear Taylor listing her resume. How did I miss that?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And here goes Brittany again with the baby thing.

If he takes away my dream of having a baby I will never vote for him.

You having a baby is not his responsibility Brittany.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, wow, Britt just said that Jasmine's hoh win was thrown to her. Taylor said she forgot about that. I never knew that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mama, I'm fine with it since I don't want him to win. Lol!

I think it's all talk on her part.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So I went back to 1:18 ish conversation with Monte and Turner at kitchen table.

Turner asks Monte if he got any sleep. Monte says not much. Turner laughs. Then Monte starts whispering. I cannot for the life of me understand him...but I'm betting they are taking about Taylor.

At one point Monte says that he had a dream last night. That he dreamed he was in bed with Ameerah. That they were also working together in the game. Then Turner says maybe that's something from the future....then later Monte asks Turner "you don't think that's going to get any air time?" Turner says what? Monty says about my dream. Turner says I don't think it's that interesting. And they both laugh and then Monty says quick we better talk about game to make up for it

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This venting session of Brittney is good for Taylor to hear. I hope what Britt is saying is soaking into her brain and setting seeds.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Monte is a pig.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, Britt, you're done with game talk. Ask Taylor if there's anything going on between her and Monte. I want to hear some girl talk and you giving her some advice.

Ok, stop thinking about yourself, Britt. Ask Taylor how she's doing!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hey!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The convos between these two are not two friends supporting each other. Brittany talks about herself, Taylor talks about herself. They do not support each other.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The last thing I would want to do...is sit in a hot broth soup hot tub with Turner as one of the ingredients. And now the hot tub is so tiny as compared to what it used to be.

I also thought it was funny that Turner asked Taylor if he needed a stylist if he needed one. ...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, lol!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah at 7am Taylor (who changed into a silk baby blue camisole top and shorts) gets in bed with Monte and snuggles up. Says "I wasn't sure how close you wanted to be" as he apparently draws her closer. The rubbing starts. Taylor says her back is dry. She asks Monte if he is too tired to put lotion on her back. He gets out of it by kissing her. She says he scares her. That's she's very vulnerable. And feeds cut from HOH room.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Post before was supposed to say. Turner asked Taylor if he needed a stylist if he could ask her. She said yes

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Taylor says all she needs to do is study and make it to the end. She sounds scared about it.

Come on Britt, be a friend and offer to help her study these last few days your there. You've said you want Monte to lose.

Nope, she is now prattling on about something else. Britt has a one track mind.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I looked up Turners GF Megan on Facebook and she is really a cute girl with some nice pics of Turner in a blue suit. I'm glad that he did not flirt with anyone on BB and remained loyal.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah Turner's girlfriend is very pretty and they look like a happy couple

And when Monte said he dreamed about Ameerah...Turner said well I dreamed about Megan last night. He said yeah that's completely different LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Turner has only said the most loving and complimentary things about Megan. He loves her so much and he truly understands how lucky they are, he appreciates her!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, good. Britt just said about Monte, "He put you on the block to protect him."

Let that sink in Taylor!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
That's so nice Since and Calimom. Even Jasmine had a small crush on Joseph and she's married, so it was nice to see Turner not even flirt at all because of his GF at home. ☺️

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeesh! Why did they switch the feeds when Britt was telling Taylor about what Indy said about if you dont evict her now, she will win?

What is BB trying to hide?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Geez, Brit you have not done nothing except ramble ramble ramble about poor you.

Taylor just wondered who America is rooting for.

Turner does love his girlfriend. I am glad he was there to play the game and not flirt.

Brit doesn't get to go to the jury house, does she?

She's going to a hotel, I thought. She's only going to see them for the fireside chat.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes Turner has said a lot of crap about people....but never a lecherous or sexual innuendo about any of the women.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Is it Dr Will and the jurors again?