TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 19, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He’s SO relieved. She told him she has decided to make him her choice for F2. He assumes she is playing for 2nd place. He assures her she still has a good “story…” basically letting her know she will be able to look back on the long road she endured—to get to 2nd place!

Jbean

01-04-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbean a private message Print Post    
Bamagirl, he fell asleep and was snoring with her headphones in, she jokingly said give me those, falling asleep in my HOH bed with my music. He apparently got pissed about it, saying she disrespected him in front of Brit and Turner, and that he likes the soft version of her when she’s with only him. Been lecturing her about being cold, even going back to Zingbot calling her cold and she thought it was funny, so there must be some truth to it. 🤬 since he thinks she’s so horrible, get the hell out of her HOH room!

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Calimom3, Love the toddler race car bed comment about Monte. I think I'm glad I don't have live feeds because what I'm reading on here about Monte is not very good. I do want a Turner win, but my second person is getting difficult with all what's going on in the house. 🤨

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish Taylor had some spunk like Britt does. Britt is alone outside tie-dying and she says,

"If I'm leaving, I am using all the dye."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turner just said he might go tie dye a shirt. Lol!

Little does he know, he can't.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
How awful that after everything Monte said to Taylor, NOW she confirms that she will take him to final 2 if she has the pick? I would not give him the peace of mind if I was her and just let him question what she will do. Do you think she is doing this so they have some romance yet?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
“I vote to evict Brittany—because she used ALL of the dye!”
Turner asks if he can listen to the music. Taylor says “Mm Hmm.” MONTE then piped up, “oh, yeah!” as if he has ANY authority…

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I really hate saying this, but Taylor is making Alyssa look good when it comes to men. At least Alyssa would get pissed off at him once in a while.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Back! Turner just left the room and she is now snuggling up to him whether he wants to or not.

There is no hope. I am going to pick Alyssa for AFP now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I switched feeds to see if Turner found out about the dye yet.

I just can't watch anymore those other 2.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Taylor snuggles up, puts her arm across him as she begins to rub/scratch his torso. She asks “good scratch?” He mumbles yes… Oh Taylor, EVERYTHING is good in Monte Land!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
What started as a decent season has turned into a nightmare with, yet another misogynist man slated to be the winner. Again, picked off the streets and given a spot when you know there are hundreds of applicants who are fans. I hate that.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hey Taylor, how about some self-respect.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Exactly Earthmother. I was so excited the few several weeks. That twist really backfired horribly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So how long did the "space" last? Six hours? Of which part of that, they were asleep? Lol

I feel like we've come 360°. This is the same position that they were in (except bodies reversed) when this all started.. with the rubbing on the chest and the wiggling on her part and then her looking up at him and they started kissing. So wondering if this going to happen again?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
At least their breakup lasted longer than Kylyssa’s!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I think he caught on....he either woke up or pretended to wake up...turned his head away slightly and said he had to go pee.

He slid his arm out from underneath her and gets out of bed to go pee. She flips over with her back towards him putting arm across face. I think she's probably crying. She knows that if he had wanted to kiss her he would have.

He goes pee and he comes back and gets in bed LOL She still has her back to him. He is still listening to her music though.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Turner just can't stand Brit. He is always trashing to the cameras.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
So glad Taylor is finally getting some rest. I think the poor girl was up for about a half an hour earlier. And him being in her room is on her. When she was downstairs she asked him for a hug and said nothing physical, and he said I have not taken a shower yet. Can I take one upstairs. She said of course. So Taylor invited him up to snuggle.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They are both awake, pretending to be asleep. Brit just went to ask if she could remove Monte's clothes from the dryer. And viola they both come alive lol

That reminds me. Years ago remember people used to take other people's laundry out of the washer or the dryer and just throw it on the lawn and put theirs in...

And here is Brit asking them if she may remove his clothes from the laundry from the dryer and put it inside his bag I suppose she'll fold it too LOL

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I haven't had the feeds on for the past couple of days .. and reading what has been going on .. it just makes my skin crawl. How dare HE! .. This is one place where I want "production" to intervene in the DR and convince Taylor that she DOES NOT DESERVE THE TREATMENT he is putting her through.

AND.. How can "production" allow this to go on? They have interfered for less... I put this up as holding an invisible knife against her throat..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brit cam talking

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I cracked up before...when Turner was naming off the brand of pants shoes ect. for livefeeders. As if anyone was taking fashion cues from him....

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Turner hates Brit because she lied...UHHHH Turner Dyerfest, Alyssa, etc. Lying is okay if you are male, I guess. She played her game and it made him look bad...hahahahaha. Too bad she didn't do more, to all of them.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's killing me Turner is doing tie dye directly on the table... without anything underneath it to keep the dye from running all over the place.