TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 19, 2022 users admin

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Missy - Taylor is a strong confident woman .. and that scared the heck out of every single man in that house. She knows who she is .. and every single guy had to cut her down with words about her (98% behind her back...they were too scared to say it to her face) - and if it didn't come out of their mouths they were present when someone else said something. Although I believe if we went back through the season .. each one was caught saying something.. Even Turner who at the beginning stood up and said something.. AND THE OTHER WOMEN WERE NO BETTER.

Herd mentality mixed with jealousy. They all will come out of the house not "seeing" what they did .. after all they would say "it's game play" ... Taylor will come out of the house o.k. .. she may need a few "moments" .. and I'm sure her mom will be very helpful with what she has amassed when Taylor is ready.. but CUDO'S to Taylor's mom .. she raised one heck of a woman.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't understand what he means when he says she shows 2 different sides of herself. One to the house and another when she's alone with him.

She has been nothing but nice to the other hgs. I don't remember her talking bad about anybody. She's even been gracious about the last vote against her, saying it's just game.

What is he talking about?

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Grooch, he was talking about the headphones...as if she was being mean to him in front of others, when she was only joking. Behind closed doors she talks differently to him. Duh, Monte! Because she didn't want others to know about your (fake) relationship.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He is ridiculous and it makes sense why he hasn't got a girlfriend. Monte the relationship and communication therapist. NARCISSIST. I hate when women act pathetic and let men tell them who they are. I cannot stand him, he is the worst kind of man who uses this kind of emotional abuse on women. I hope to never see him again. I hope when she gets out and hears what he did to her, she publicly shames him. Typical Narcissist who uses her honesty and info shared against her when it suits them, to fill their narcissistic supply. HOW DARE HE SAY SHE IS CONDESCENDING...DUDE?????

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
What is this Goddaughter thing?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Taylor is not a strong confident woman. I wish that she was but she isn't. She tries to be and sometimes she successfully projects that image but she isn't.

Monte is misogynistic and awful.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Jimmer. I feel bad for her because I know she is a sweetheart. I am sure that conversation hurt her more than we will ever know. Men like Monte give real men a bad name.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Taylor was strong and confidant until she got involved with Monte. I see this so often with women. They do fine on their own, but they get in a relationship, and then sell themselves out.

Taylor, if you prefer to be pursued, walk away. You'll be far better off.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope she pulls strength out of this and beats him in the finals.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I am confused about the Goddaughter reference. What did Taylor say that upset him so much?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Taylor plays the role of a “cold-hearted woman,” but she is sensitive and kind-hearted. She *seemed* happy with Zingbot’s zing, but she is not an ice queen. We have seen her cry… a LOT.
Monte took advantage of her weaknesses. He called her out about her mentioning he has not seen his goddaughter in over 2 months. He felt that was “unnecessary” to bring up… she apologized profusely, he never said thanks or “I accept/appreciate” it. Instead, he doubled down and brought up MORE of her shortcomings. I believe he was trying to trigger her into lashing out so he’d have an excuse to be done with her. He was awful, and it went on far too LONG!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I don't know EM, but Monte said, to Turner, something like he watched his niece grow to a 1 year old and he said Taylor said something like, "So you haven't seen her". Which is why he pouted with the headphones. IDK I never heard the real conversation and I believe nothing Monte says...and I could be remembering his convo with Turner incorrectly.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope Monte pulls a groin muscle today when he's working out.

It would serve him right (in my book).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And does he own another pair of pants?

I've been tired of his black leggings for a few weeks now.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Poor wittle Monte's feeling get hurt rather easily it seems. This week it's Taylor, last week it was Brit. He should just stick to his bromances he seems to do better. So attacking them and their character and personality must make him feel more macho. You wear nothing but yoga pants and slippers Dude. This macho man go after women but bow to the men.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, after listening to Taran's recap of Monte's absolute bullshit! conversations about Taylor.

I just have to say WHO does he think he is! I don't know how Taylor kept form Slapping the crap out of him.

And I agree ... it is no wonder he is unattached. And doesn't he know that a Multi-layered Marketing Scheme is illegal, it's called a Ponzi scheme.

So I would say his former girlfriend has more morals and ethics than he does.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte brings back bad Terrance vibes. I DO NOT WANT HIM TO WIN. I do not love Turner but if he keeps him and Taylor and I hope it's Turner and Taylor at the end. My ultimate wish is for Taylor and Brit to win and spit in his face.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Okay Taylor up and outside for morning talk. Hopefully she is honest about how she feels after having her character attacked.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Taylor just got up and is coming downstairs.

Monte is the only other hg that is awake.

What will they say to each other?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Your feeds are a few minutes faster than mine, EM. She hasn't gotten outside yet for me.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo...that's the thing... she did not react like any of us thought she should have reacted. She totally took in all the blame for his gigantic overreaction to a nothing comment.

He commented to Turner, before he went up to talk to Taylor, that this isn't the first time. That he had ignored many instances of her behavior before this... and had let them slide because of the "circumstances"...hint hint

I think if Taylor had not have been in the tub...this conversation would have gone differently....maybe worse.

When somebody's saying that they just want to be friends with you. That they don't feel comfortable around you anymore blah blah blah. And you say you understand that they need space and that segues into... I'll let you decide what you're comfortable with.. and then later ask if you can still flirt with them. If you can still kiss them. If you you can still cuddle with them...but no sex of course.. Etc...I don't get that.

I'm betting...she will keep trying to wrangle him back in.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Monte came outside, yelled Good Morning to her and proceeded to go up to the outside balcony to eat.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
She is laying out there and Monte brings his food out to the deck balcony area and is looking down on her. Creepy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
SHE WAS IN THE TUB WHEN HE DID THIS?!?

That makes it a million times worse. Demeaning a human being when they are in a trapped space, basically naked with the whole world watching.

God, could he be any worse?

I hope he pulls 2 groin muscles and pops a hernia.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 19, 2022 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Grooch...yes... I saw her drawing a bath before and assume that she was already in it when he went up to the hoh. They only showed him from the outside entering the room. Feeds did not come on till at least 20 minutes later

Taylor was in the bathtub and Monte was sitting right outside of the sliding glass door on one of the chairs.

He was definitely keeping a distance between them. I'm thinking if they were both sitting on the bed or the couch instead of her being in the bathtub and him being 12 ft away this might have gone differently. Either way.

Taylor did ask him if he would come over and kiss her before he left and she did give him a very passionate long kiss. But without touching him with her hands.. she asked him to get come over because she said she didn't want to get up and she pointed to inside the tub. But she did have a bathing suit on. Well at least the top of it anyway. Maybe she didn't have on the bottom part? I don't know. But I could clearly see that she was trying to reel him back in