TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 18, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wow. Taylor has the nerve to wonder why Brittany hasn’t spent much time with her in HoH. She clearly hasn’t noticed the NUMEROUS times Britt has tried to enter the room, but Taylor was SLEEPING because she’s either been up all night with the guys or she’s worn out from having sex with Monte. IF BB would enforce their NO NAPPING rule, Taylor would see the daily denials Britt experiences whenever she tries to enter the HoH room between 10am-10-pm

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Taylor expects loyalty but isn't giving it right now. Brit did what she did so Monte would have to get blood on his own hands. He has passed that off to everyone else. After what Turner pulled on Brit, he deserved her to give him as good as he sent. Let Taylor and Monte test his loyalty. I hope he feels it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
And… Brittany enters the HoH room, only to find, per usual, THREE sleeping housemates! Unbelievable.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's because BB production has given up on what little pathetic effort they make during the summer and are just allowing the season to play out. They put in the minimal amount of work and got their summer ratings so they are done.

Their motto should be "We don't care."

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
No need to watch feeds. All F4 are sleeping in the HoH room. I’m going to go read a book, someone is snoring and I refuse to watch/listen to this nonsense!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
One thing that gave me pause where Monte is concerned is that he didn't dare speak to Terrance, Kyle or Turner the way he spoke to Brit. That is a bully move in my opinion and an "I hope you lose" from me.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Monte seems pretty misogynistic to me. I'm not a fan.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brit finally adopted the... if you can't beat them join them, attitude lol

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, who did Monte voice his concern too about being to harsh with Brittney?

I can't stand Monte! I hate he comes out of the game with any large sum of money.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Monte and Turner in the kitchen. Turner asks Monte if he can ask him something. Monte says sure but he knows what he's going to ask. He confirms that he and Taylor have been having relations.

He also said he doesn't think he would be with Taylor outside the house.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Well, we all knew that...Taylor is being "Franked". Monte is trying to defend his behavior to Turner, but knowing we're all listening on the feeds. Monte, your lies are easy to read.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
He wasn't concerned at all. He thinks it's okay to treat women differently it's obvious. All the stuff he is telling Turner right now, is what he should have told Taylor before he slept with her. This sounds sketchy and can't stand men like that.

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Taylor's mom has started a "file" - I guarantee this is going into that file she told people on Twitter about yesterday.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Monte hates that Dudes take all the heat for these decisions. YOU led her on, after Turner and Alyssa lied to her about Joseph. Tell her that you have no intention of being with her after this game is over.

A real MAN would tell her so she could decide if she even wants any more of your sexual attention.

Wow who knew MONTE was such an expert on women? And how to go about relationships, LIKE YOU WITH TAYLOR. Perhaps if you were not acting like a lying misogynist you might talk to her.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I can't stand listening to King Monte's lesson on how women F up their lives.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Monte has never been high in my rankings. He keeps edging up and then dropping like a lead balloon.

Dizzyb

08-03-2016

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dizzyb a private message Print Post    
Not gonna happen, but oh how I wish Turner tells Taylor exactly what Monte said. Monte might win this whole thing but I’m not liking the way he feels about women.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Dizzy, I would love it if Turner did. Maybe he will let Brittney know, she can tell Taylor.

As you said, it won't happen.

Yes, Taylor's Mom has the goods and I do hope she saw this talk he had with Turner.

I can't stand Monte and I don't think much of Turner for hearing this and knowing what he's doing to Taylor is disgusting.

Turner was just asking why people hated her in the beginning, maybe he sees Taylor as a kind person. I hope he thinks this is a crappy way to try and win a game. Speak up like you did before Turner. I would actually vote for him for favorite player if he did. HE won't but I can wish.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Turner only acts when "the house" aka the men in the house tell him to act. So he will do what Monte wants.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Football is running over in Central Time, so set your dvr's accordingly. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rabernet, what is Taylor's mother's Twitter name? I want to check it out. Thanks!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Jeannette R. Dickens

@MarseilleFrance
·
5m
Chile… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #TaylorNation Don’t get worked up over this. It is to laugh.😆 Let’s focus on bringing positive energy to Taylor. We are rising above, laughing at nonsensical bemusings. Let’s get to and through finale.#bb24 #7days
@PRPageantCoach

@ChiomaLynn
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Monte- Did I feel like it was with the person I'm going to be with the rest of my life? That's a no. It would take some very long conversations about how I feel she presents herself to people or to me in public and then in private is something different #BB24
Show this thread

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Taylor's Mom is aware of what Monte has said and put this out. I see where Taylor gets her kindness from, she's really a sweet lady.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Jeannette is Taylor's Mom

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
So, what I think might be an interesting idea for Taylor’s mom is to bring this “file”(which I’m assuming is made of clips of what Monte has said about Taylor) to Taylor and invite Monte to come along. Tell him beforehand EXACTLY what Taylor is about to see. What would Monte do? Would he sit alongside Taylor as she watched, being disappointed over and over again? Or would he hide?