TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 17, 2022 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
My list from most to least smart/intelligent:
Michael
Taylor
Monte
Ameerah
Turner
Joseph
Nicole
Brittany
Kyle
Daniel
Indy
Pooch
Alyssa
Jasmine
Paloma
Terrance
Mine are based on observations of general knowledge and social awareness. How they treated others, and how well they seemed aware of their actions/decisions *most* of the time. Not based on education/profession/looks/comp wins/entertainment value. This is how they seem as people (from what little we see) not necessarily as BB players. This is the order I’d prefer to spend time with!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Glad I'm not the only one grossed out by Monte and Taylor. I know that she doesn't know everything he has said about her, but she does know some of it. And what really turned me off was that AFTER Monte apologized to her, he continued bad-mouthing her to Terrence.

I have second-hand embarrassment for Taylor, and cannot vote for her as AFP, she is once again letting a man dictate her HOH, and I think she will end up in 3rd place when she could have won. She knew keeping Brittany was the way to go, but she is going to let Monte talk her into keeping Turner, who will take Monte.

My vote will go to Michael, he played his heart out. Yes, I have issues with his exit and they way he did Brittany dirty, but he PLAYED Big Brother.

More than I can say for the rest of this dismal cast.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
What is getting "Franked"? I remember him but not much else

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I realize that Monte is the one to decide, since he won the veto, but he has her thinking that they are a duo, a team making decisions together. In reality, she has no say. I think that if it is up to Monte at F3, he would cut Taylor and take Turner.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree... somehow I thought I'd have a favorite at the end and now I do not.

It seems like every season the twist seems to screw up everything for the worse. The only thing I enjoy is the battle back, because it allows a potentially back-doored player to return. And to earn it.

If they had to have a house split I wish it had been at the very beginning when there were more players. Also their living conditions should have been comparable. Or if they had switched, half inside half outside. Or had to keep earning their initial inside portion by earning it in some way

I would like to go back to old rules, none of this communal HOH. Nobody allowed in HOH room unless the HOH is in there and nobody could spend the night or listen to the HOH music or use their shower/bathroom etc.

If you can't or don't want to participate in a comp...automatic spot on the block.

Last place(s) in comp automatic Have Not.

Penalties handed out for breaking rules. Like....you sing you sleep...and you get slop for the week, cold showers, have to complete a mini comp, no backyard, no alcohol for everyone, or no backyard for everyone. If everyone gets punished then maybe everyone will make sure that the others follow the rules LOL

As we have all been saying it would be a much better game show if they would have more adherence to basic rules. Go back to maybe one week having to earn their food.

Oh, and what happened to the rule about not being able to tell the person that's being voted out? Or not discussing with them ahead of time that they're going to be put on the block or used as a pawn?

I would just be more happy if the win would be because you earned it and not so much because you got dragged or some twist took you out and you weren't even able to save yourself.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Taylor thought she could sway Monte to keep Brittany. But I heard Taylor say that she is convinced she can't win unless she is there with Monte. So the power of persuasion went the opposite way. This is just so dumb. She is absolutely resigned to Brittany leaving. She is discussing post BB plans with Monte saying maybe they can do a week with friends and then have some alone time. UGH.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Frank faked a relationship, with someone genuinely into him, to get further in the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Monte wins the final hoh, what does everyone think he will take? Turner or Taylor? He has a final 2 with Turner, but would he be such a cad and boot Taylor?

And no, you can't answer that he will through it to Turner and avoid the dilemma.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taran thinks Monte is being truthful when he says he will take Taylor pointing out that Monte avoided promising Turner the same

Taran is such a BB expert so I'll go with his opinion (he did qualify that it's still a long time until finale night and things can change)

Lucas

07-01-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I think Monte would have taken Turner
I think that Montay will take Taylor

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If he accidentally wins that final HoH, he must show his cards. One way or another he’ll be breaking his word. He has promised both he will take them to F2… my guess he would keep Turner over Taylor, especially since she won’t be going to the jury house and won’t be able to spill all the tea.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
He will toss Taylor for Turner without a second thought. Monte’s python may think of Taylor, but his game wants Turner.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think MACHO Monte thinks he can win over Taylor. So I think he takes her to final 2. But I also think he will be surprised, because I thinks he wins against him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know, I think it keeps changing by the hour. I haven't watched the feeds as much in the last 36 hours....everything that happened since, has pretty much left me dismayed, to say the least. I don't think the F3 trust each other enough to throw it.

I'm assuming at this point that Brit and Tunner know that Monte and Taylor are together? I'm sure, for Turner, this adds a new wrinkle.

Up until yesterday I would have said Monte takes Turner. After all that has occurred since...maybe that has flipped.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, when Taylor and Monte were talking in the back yard, they were talking about whether they had a final 2 or not. They acted like they did, but Taylor didn't want them to verbalize it, so this way it wasn't official and they wouldn't have to lie to anyone.

I hope this doesn't come back and bite her in the butt. It gives Monte wiggle room to dump her if he wants to.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Calimom3. For intelligence, I'd put Michael at the top. That's fairly easy. The rest are a lot less clear. I'm a little surprised (and happy) that you didn't automatically put Alyssa last. She lacks general knowledge but I agree that there are others playing who aren't the brightest bulbs either.

I know you put Taylor very high. I'm not sure why people seem to think Taylor is smarter than most of them (but I guess it wouldn't take much).

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If your going by bb smarts you should have put da Noel higher. He figured out the leftovers before he left and tried to tell them all. But they thought he was just trying to save his butt. He also figured out Micheal that first week. I know the majority of y’all don’t like him but he did figure it out. Think that’s the only reason he believed Kyle when Kyle spilled his guts.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Jimmer that's why I didn't do the list...lol there is a "one" at the top. Second place for me, is not number two. It's like everyone is tossed together somewhere down in the 3s or 4s.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Monte takes Turner, but I do think he will try to throw it. If his sexual relationship is real with Taylor, it's the only way he will take her. IMO

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I put Taylor above a lot of others because she seems very well-rounded. She had a good solid upbringing, well educated, very well traveled. She has had some life experience. No matter what topic is brought up, she he always seems to have at least heard of it, unlike SO MANY of her fellow HGs! Now if we’re talking BB strategy, I’d be moving her down the list daily! This thing w/Monte has me avoiding the feeds a lot lately… and she sleeps ALL DAY. I find that intolerable!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Fan3, my list wasn’t just how well people know BB…
And Daniel disappointed me. He DID know a lot about BB, and he did notice a lot about his fellow HGs. But… he didn’t USE that knowledge. He put all his eggs into Nicole’s basket and fell apart when she was evicted. He loved being with cool kids the first few weeks, talking smack to/about Taylor. When he lost power/alliance members, he had no alternative plan. He pouted, stayed in his bed and bitched about the others with Terrance ALL DAY/NIGHT. He never tried to figure out a way to possibly save himself. He just got more arrogant and warned everyone they’d be sorry when he was gone, as if he provided so much entertainment… I see he’s already selling merch on Instagram, poster drawings of his face with a clown nose… and he just makes fun of other HGs, rather than engage in any other type of conversations. He’s too one-dimensional for me. I wanted to like him, his hometown is near mine, and I love performers, but he’s too bitter for me to want to hang out with, which is how I made my list—in order of who I’d spend time with and be able to talk with.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Calimom. Re: your Taylor post. I haven't read your latest one yet.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Good for Brittany for trying SO HARD to come up with something to convince Monte to keep her! She is really trying.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I feel a little sad for Britney. She’s all by herself and the other three are hanging out together. And the other day Monte commented to Taylor about how Brittany wasn’t spending any time with Taylor. But how could she when Taylor was spending all her time with Monte. The end of the game is always different because you have so few people to focus on.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am so afraid that this spiel will make Monte more adamant in NOT taking Brittany. She is revealing how much knowledge she really has about what has happened in the game.