TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 16, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Turner was going to get Monte out and I believe he would take a shot at Monte. It would serve him right if he throws the last HOH to Turner and he does take the shot.

Turner wants to win too and he knows that both Monte and him have both had a number of wins. I think Turner thinks he can win against Taylor, which I don't think he will but he thinks it.

Jasmine and Indy both said they didn't want Taylor in the jury house, it was not in an ugly way. They were showing support for her and I believe Joseph, Alyssa, Kyle, Michael and Brittney with those 2 girls wins.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I agree Bama. Kyle and his hatred ruined this game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
They must have gotten messages from home.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Good Lord. Messages from home are supposed to be happy. I just feel they were told that someone died. Why not talking to each other?

And again sorry to all of you Brittany supporters, I am so over her!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I wonder if she got some bad news?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Brittany always looks like she just got bad news.
The constant downward frown on her face is one of the reasons I was never a fan of hers.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They got videos.

Brittany has been feeling unwell. They even wondered if she could have COVID, but thought it was unlikely.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh the Veto comp sounds like it was about days.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
What a seriously disappointing end to a season that had such hope at the start. (after Turner stood up for Taylor)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We are kind of stuck with our faces and how they look when we aren't posing or grinning.

Actually all four of them tend to irritate me lately.

The comp was about remembering days.

Monte comes out and says DR about the video was a whirlwind.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am sick of you harping on it Taylor.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I don't post here much. I can say that as far as folks demonizing others when they know they are leaving- I know from experiences when I was a teen, it was like the thought was if we think the person is terrible it won't feel so bad when they leave the group home. I realize that may not be part of what happens in these kind of reality shows.

I have RBF, when relaxed it looks like I am frowning or ticked off. When I smile the edges of my lips don't go upwards, I have more of a straight line smile. People make assumptions and ask why I'm mad or ask why I'm sad when most of the time I am feeling fine. I don't know if that's how Brittany's face is as well or not.

I am more interested in whats happened at the jury house than whats goign to happen in the BB house... and yet I keep coming to read the updates

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Misty, same here... About resting expression..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brittany has a beautiful smile when she uses it. I think she just is a person whose face show all her emotions, and she is often whiney and bothered by something, and it all shows on her face.

That is my main reason for not really liking her. Life is hard, BB is hard. So many times I wanted to slap her and say, get up, stop crying and play the game.

And I am kinda of an emotional person myself, Brittany just grates me.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
What is Taylor harping on?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indy, Jasmine, Nicole, Daniel.. Those were grating for me.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
I read something on here that Terrance isn't in the jury house. Does anyone know what happened? If that's true, he may want to go back in there if he gets more negativity on the outside.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Taylor was talking about being a Black Woman in Final 3 and she just kept saying it over and over, and then she said sorry I keep harping on it. So I thought yeah, you are harping a bit. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, I heard there was some sort of problem, but not that he left.. Michael was involved, target, something.

I know for one all stars, Marvelous was moved to a hotel from the jury house. And a group of them went AWOL and went out in public somewhere.. And drank..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62luM6q00cg

Have not heard this yet but supposedly Terrance went after Michael about the Kyle situation and Joseph had to intervene.

We need jury cameras

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh.. Well maybe Terrance was removed.

Bubbles

08-31-2008

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey,I wish we could see the jury house. I miss the past where they would show the banter when evicted HG would get to the JH. BB should make the jury house part of the BB show and tape both for highlights plus let the live feeders watch both.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We get so much recapping and filler each show, jury house would be so much more interesting!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
BB USA doesn’t even try to entertain real fans.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Will Brittney please shut up!

She beats a dead horse in every conversation, repeating the same thing over and over. This is her downfall in her game play.

She's talking to Monte and she never stops to take a breath. Britt, you need his vote. You explained yourself, let him have a minute to collect his thoughts and talk. At this point, he probably feels like a bear in a trap and wants to gnaw his leg off to escape.

And I like Britt. It's her incessant yapping that's going to get her booted.