TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 16, 2022 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Monte did kind of diss Turner...in response to Turner being worried...he placated him by saying "it would be one thing if you were Michael" then realizing what he just said he tried to back pedal.

Funny how they talk crap about Brit...but they are legitimately threatened by her

Rabernet

08-10-2014

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rabernet a private message Print Post    
Man - Taylor. Your karma is strong.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
33m
Brittany to camera- I am going home. I dont deserve her #BB24
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
34m
Brittany- How do I not just want to cry and be in my bed all day? Taylor- Want to be in this bed? Door locks, I am the only one with a key. Take your time. Brittany- Alright. If you dont mind, I need to get myself together. It hurts #BB24

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Turner said "it's not like she (Brit) is a nice naive good standing person" geez

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Wilson. I guess I was just thinking what's the point, but I see/remember now, if Turner or Brittany would have won, then there would be a point.

My brain has been working too hard lately!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Since Turner asked Monte outright if he had told Taylor about the plan...and Monte responded "not in so many words"....wonder what that means...that he is flat out lying to Turner that he has in no uncertain terms promised Taylor vehemently final 2 just as he is doing for Turner

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Brittany is going to chew off her bottom lip. STOP that Brittany.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor is trying on her finale night outfit and really hardcore admiring herself in it! LOL

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
I’ll be anxious to see what Monte does. At this point I’m not sure.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I am sure Monte will keep Turner and Turner and Monte will pull out a final two..I hope I'm wrong

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
If that happens Christiii I hope Turner wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well Crap, sad to hear that Monte won veto. off to twitter to see if I can find out what type of competition it was.

Now if only Taylor can convince Monte it will be easier to beat Brittany than Turner.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I would rather listen to Brit talk to herself than Turner talk about how he's been disrespected.

Lucas

07-01-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lucas a private message Print Post    
I do as well Earthmother. Right now, I'm not really into any of the 4 left, but openly admit that my positive feelings towards Taylor went downhill since she hooked up with Monte. My positive feelings toward Monte went away weeks ago after the way he talked about Taylor.

My interest in the show took a nose dive after Michael left, I was rooting for him.

I do still like Taylor, but the evil side of me would not mind watching all of her obsessed Twitter fans implode.

Sorry, not sorry

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I cant see a reason that Monte would evict Turner...unfortunately

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
OMG how they pat themselves on the back. Acting like they earned so much. Be humble I'm embarrassed for all three of you.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I just keep thinking that Michael and Brit could have kept their mouth shut and let them find out about Kyle on their own and Monte and probably Taylor would have already been gone. They have taken so much heat for saying something when truth be told it was brought to them, they were just as much victims because of Kyle.

I have no problem with playing the game but you do not have to be so ugly about it. I did like Turner but he is being so nasty right now, I am embarrassed for him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hate how nasty they get toward each other. Villianizing so they can feel okay about their vote. Yes, i think Michael and Britt made a mistake by mentionint Kyle's words at all. I really don't feel like they were obligated to tattle on him as long as they shut him down when he spoke it to them. Why is it always so hard to like these hg's at the end of the game?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I just keep thinking that Michael and Brit could have kept their mouth shut and let them find out about Kyle on their own and Monte and probably Taylor would have already been gone. They have taken so much heat for saying something when truth be told it was brought to them, they were just as much victims because of Kyle.

That was clearly the main turning point. If that hadn’t happened Monte would have been voted out (thanks to Turner), Michael would have still won the next HOH and Turner would in turn have been nominated and likely voted out. It would be a completely different game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I just hate the name calling and demonizing is so unnecessary. Is Turner and Monte really that afraid of Brit? Or is there another reason he is so nasty behind her back.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Exactly Jimmer. Brit should have just told Michael "NO". He was furious with Kyle and though I think saying something when they realized he hadn't heeded their warning and pushing to get Monte and Taylor up, do you just let that happen? It was a very unfair spot to put them in.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I have to agree with most I have read catching up. They say the house does crazy things to you, we're seeing it this week with all of them.

I did see the tweet where Taylor told Monte I don't think you're a Kyle but don't have sex with me than lie.

I haver never understood these people knowing they're on camera and having sex. I mean can they not go without it for 3 months?

Taylor put all her trust in Monte and she's made a huge mistake I think. I don't think Monte will keep Brittney, I hope I'm wrong but those two guys are tight and they both want to sit next to each other in the end.

I hope I'm wrong!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't doubt that Monte would throw the win to Turner knowing he will take him to the end and he doesn't have to screw Taylor over and he will get her vote.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I remember in week 8, Turner intended to put Monte on the block and get him out. Michael and Brit saved Monte by bringing up the Kyle issues. So, it Turner wanted to get Monte out as a big "threat" to his game, why wouldn't he want to do the same for his end game?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's easy to say Michael should have done something different, but no guarantee it would have been Monte going out, it may have been Taylor. And as soon as someone goes out, alliances get all shifty.

So, while it's interesting to speculate in hindsight what they should have done, this game is anything but predictable.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
That is true Kar. I just think that Monte has forgotten how this could have gone. I feel Monte did not do right by Brit this last week. It is fine to play your game, but do it with some dignity he also had another alliance, with Michael and Turner and HE LIED ABOUT IT. That hypocrisy makes me dislike his game and at some point his personality as well. Then to make horrible statements about her disloyalty to Taylor when she also has a final two and three with him and Turner. To berate a woman and yet not a man who did the same thing to you, is not only cowardly it is shameful. He would not have spoken to any woman that way if another REAL man were in the house. He knew how Terrance spoke to Taylor and he still wanted to keep Terrance in the house.

I would be kicked out day one first time someone made a comment that was degrading I would go off. NO NEED FOR IT. It's just a lack of character.