TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 14 - September 19: Archive through September 16, 2022 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I actually do believe they were real, it's all about him voting Alyssa out, he feels guilty. So it's all Brittney's fault because she tried to play her own game and not theirs.

That's the only thing I can't stand about these two guys, they don't believe others have the right to play. They have lied from day one.

I'm not going to attack Britt for playing her own game. I don't like she did vote for Taylor but she did what she thought was best for her own game!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I also think he realizes he won't get Alyssa or Kyle's vote since he voted her out, if he makes final.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Check out the twitter thread, just posted about Kyle and Alyssa

Fan3

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t think turner will get Terrance, Indy, Micheal or jasmines vote either.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
When Alyssa was evicted, she left with the same amount of money as the 3rd place evictee. Alyssa got $5,000 in the Veto comp and $5,000 for the 5th place evictee. Third place evictee earns $10,000.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Strictly from reading, watching clips and glimpses of the show , what I appreciate most about Taylor as a player , she has kept a great attitude throughout .
Evident in how she doesn’t really care if Brit voted her out. Good TV, let her play her own game . No crazy bitterness that you see in almost every HG who plays.
The girl is upbeat , even when she was down.
It was refreshing to see that .

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brit went to bed at 2am. Turner was laying on the hammock pouting. Upset that Brit lied about voting for Taylor. Taylor getting ready to go to bed. Moving her clothing and makeup etc. upstairs to HOH.

Monte and Taylor talking in downstairs bathroom. Taylor saying that Monte and her will never see the jury house. She tell him she is tired but is good for cuddling. The camera zooms in and they both comment on it. "Did you get what you want Big Brother?

She then says "come here" to Monte and they start kissing. I'm hoping Turner would catch them lol She tells Monte to, be sure to make it upstairs later. Monte says yes. He gets ready for bed and goes to sleep downstairs in the blue bedspread room

So what is he going to do? Lay there awake until Turner goes to bed? Then sneak up to HOH room?

They have 2 cameras on Brit and 2 on Monte. I don't know actually if Turner is awake. Funny if he falls asleep on the hammock. Lights are off in Brits room, but not in Monte's.

Finally a camera in backyard. Turner is up and going inside.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Turner goes in same room with Monte. Monte is awake lol. They start talking and feeds all go to Brit sleeping. Why? Now back in guys bedroom. Turner is taking forever getting ready for bed. I'm sure Monty is dying. Now Turner leaves the bedroom and goes to bathroom to brush teeth. 2 cameras on Brit sleeping and 2 on Turner.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'll wait a bit longer to see if I catch the Monte sneak....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
By the way...don't know why Brit lied about giving a vote to Taylor. She could have just said she knew Turner was going to vote Alyssa. So she decided to split the vote for jury management purposes and to make Monte break the tie so she did not get blood on her hands

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Okay finally Turner goes back to bedroom. Still no feeds in HOH. He is folding stuff and putting on chapstick. And....he gets in bed

Ah! Finally a feed in HOH. And yes Taylor is totally awake and brushing her teeth or flossing them or something.

Monte is lying on his back with his baseball cap over his face. I'm sure he is peeking out from the side

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Monte is going to crawl across the floor in the dark lol? This should be interesting though because what's he going to do in the morning? Sneak back in bed again? If this is what they're going to do every night, both of them are going to be too tired for veto

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen Monte move a muscle. He might have fallen asleep

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Okay Monte adjusted his leg. But he seems to be asleep I think LOL

Taylor goes in the bathroom and puts on some sort of slip/short nightie thingy, then the HOH robe over it. She comments that she left something in her suitcase downstairs

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The Bear is stirring... he just took his hands out from under the covers and put it on his head. I really think he's asleep

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It would be funny if Taylor has to go downstairs and crawl across the bedroom floor to wake up Monte and they both had to crawl out again

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She is now putting cream on her face. I don't know if she takes this long to get ready every night when she goes to bed.. but Geez Louise.. she's taken forever to prepare herself to go to sleep

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
BB says Please ...then the feeds cut from HOH room... I have no idea what was happening except that several minutes before she was whistling. No particular song. That's the only thing I can think it could be

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We are back... she is finally going downstairs. I'm sure she's trying to figure out where the hell Monte is. She goes to the kitchen and she pushes in all the chairs.. she is going to make herself some hot tea LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She now pulls out same chair that she just pushed in to sit on it. S1he looks at the deck of cards there. She is getting impatient I can tell. She goes into Brett's room because she still has her suitcase there. Probably to get whatever she was saying she left down there before. Then she goes in storage room. Now she goes outside in the backyard to see if anybody's there sees that it's empty comes back in

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's taking forever for the kettle to boil the water...I am wondering if the stove works properly. She let's her hair down. Kettle finally whistles.

She plops herself down in the chair. She's making random comments to herself. I cannot make them out even with headphones on. She is reading the side of the Tazo tea box. She's got her arms crossed and she looks rather upset

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm dying, I need to go to bed myself.
She is now fluffing her hair and sighing. It seemed like she said stunting about Brit and HOH? She whispering

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She is stirring her tea do vigorously that she is clanking the spoon on the cup and making a racket. She would have woken me up. But Monty no. She is still stirring her tea. I've never seen anybody stir their tea that long or that hard

Now she is taking her tea upstairs to the HOH

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She comments that she "can hear something in here". I think she's scared to be in the HOH room by herself?

She takes her robe off puts her headphones on puts more cream on...and feeds cut all to boys room

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 16, 2022 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There is only one person awake in the house, and we get all feeds on boys sleeping