TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 13, 2022 users admin

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Omg, what did I miss? Did Taylor and Monte have sex? Why would she have sex with him after he made her the replacement nom? I hope I was reading that wrong!!!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, sorry you experienced getting hurt by someone you trusted. As I posted up thread it's happen to me but mine was a very close family member which if I'm being honest, I'm still hurt, confused and sadden by.

Taylor sleeping in the bathroom, this is exactly why Monte missed veto, not following rules. Last night BB got really upset with Monte for repeating things they said something to him, he kept on and two more times and the last being really stern KNOCK OF OFF. Monte made fun of it and made some off handed remark that I can't remember now, but I was like whoa, so disrespectful.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, we all know and we're all about you too.

Alisons, we don't know for sure. He made a comment that makes it seems like they didn't go all the way out we know they kissed.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Mine was a very close family member as well. Two of them actually. One was living with me and I had been helping her out for two years.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Monte and Taylor for those that haven't see it.

https://twitter.com/justmebmg/status/1569707052406083584

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
EM, I have always thought we were a lot of like and believing it more and more.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
OMG, he wearing sun glasses in bed with lights off. This guy! LOL

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Okay Alyssa did not stop believing in Santa Claus until she was 15.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So disappointed in Taylor.

Right now I want Turner to win.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
this show really needs to condense the last few weeks. It's boring for the viewers. It's so boring for the houseguests they start sleeping with the enemy! And it can be so isolating for the players on the "outs" with others. enough BB!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Brenda I agree, it seems like there is some sort of Stockholm syndrome going on where really poor decisions are made in the last two weeks or so. I am sure that Taylor is going to have a lot of regrets when she gets out to the fresh air.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I saw some of you talking about Monte's shorts on the floor. This from Hamsterwatch. There is also a pic showing he had something on when he got out of bed and grabbed the shorts on the floor.

hamsterwatch #bb24
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
re Shorts Gate, the pair Monte picked up from the floor and put on were outer shorts - he had inner shorts on

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn he was in his underwear when he went to bed, but maybe he stayed in his outer shorts. It's been a while since I've seen a young man's chonies.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL EM!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
As far as the underwear goes I have seen several houseguest change there clothes under the cover…just saying..,

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I think Brittany does genuinely believe her and Michael will be friends outside the house. Just because she said out loud she understands why Michael did what he did doesn’t mean that’s what’s she’s feeling deep down. I think she was very hurt by Michael and that’s not something you get over that quickly especially in the BB house and not to mention Alyssa is adding more to her hurt and confusion. I’m not a fan but I feel bad for her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Monte had sweats on before going to bed. Black hoodie and sweatpants. Before he went to bed, he took off the sweats ..and to my surprise he had shorts underneath his sweatpants. Shorts that came down to his knees with side pockets.

Those were the shorts that were on the floor next to his bed. Now as far as I could tell, he had underwear on when he reached for his shorts. I'm assuming he had underwear under his shorts.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
EM, I understand that. All I can go by is her words, same as I trust your words. I'll wait to see what she says out of the house.

And Bama, I wouldn't trust anything Alyssa said either. Brittney is a little too trusting to play this game if she thinks Alyssa is being honest with her. Michael told Alyssa that when he was desperately trying to stay in the game. Alyssa made it seem like he was spilling about Britt all along.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Agree Kar. We all determine our own impressions. Some are literal and others are not. I am also a sucker for the underdog..lol That's probably why I get taken advantage of so often..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I went back. Looked at other cam view. He waited until Alyssa exited the room, then he located his shorts on the floor, pulled them right-side out and slipped them on. He definitely had underwear on. But geez he had 4 layers on?

When they were starting to wake up, right before Alyssa barged in...Taylor got all snuggled up against him again and seemed like she was looking to kiss him. He looked like he was trying to avoid that by acting half asleep. She finally just put her head on his chest...and that's when she saw Alyssa on the TV monitor.

I just had the distinct impression that he woke up thinking something different than last night.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, yeah, and the circumstances are all individual too. I think Michael had a genuine friendship with Brittany, just as she did with him. That didn't stop her from making final two deals with other people, nor did it stop him from desperately trying to throw out whatever would stick for him to stay in the game.

When they get out, and get perspective, in most cases, they get over it. It's just really hard in the house when people are throwing all kinds of crap at you.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I hope so Kar.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For the most part, from what I've seen in the past, most HGs are somewhat friends after...even from different years. There have been a few exceptions though lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Taylor seems super cocky/confident tonight.
And very fake with Brittany.
Just my observation

Monte also but he's had HOHitis all week

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I finally turned it off for the evening.

Kar, I wouldn't trust anything Alyssa says because she's still lied about saying it was Joseph when it wasn't. She should have come clean while they were clearly the air today. She didn't and it proves she can't be trusted.

I do like seeing Alyssa stepping up and playing. She's working hard on a vote from Brittney. If she thinks she has her vote, that's all Turner will need, he would vote out Taylor. What can Monte do? He can't play in the HOH.

I hate that Taylor is being that way with Brittney of all people. She would have been out Week 1 because of Monte.

I'm so disappointed she laid with him last night. I do think she will regret it.