TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2022: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 5 - September 13: Archive through September 13, 2022 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
"I did not have sex with that woman!"

Sorry.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Girls should have talked a lot earlier and stop with the petty jealousies!

If Turner had been put on the block, I think these girls would have taken Monte out too. Sad that won't happen!

It's really sad that Alyssa sided with Kyle over everyone because she can state her case for staying. I think it's a little to late.

The boys told her a lot of cruel things last night said from the beginning of the game about Alyssa.

I see Brittney and Alyssa as both being totally crushed over the partner in the game. Things Kyle said early on and Michael what he did going out.

Taylor now with them and the girls realize they were used by the guys.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Alyssa said Joseph said things in a panic but Kyle just said that xxxx.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bama, I don't see Britt as totally crushed by what Michael said. She said in her confessional that she understood what he did, and that they'd be friends on the outside.

I do see her as crushed at losing him, however. She's alone now, which is always a tough place to be in this game.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Mama, I think they both needs to just get it out. They're finally realizing they have let their own games go for Michael and Kyle.

I'm glad they at least in this moment they have each other. Being betrayed by someone you really care about is hard. You don't get over it in a day and some you just never get over. Sadly I know first hand how that feels. This person has died but when I think of her, it's still so hard for me.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If I were a betting woman, I’d still place my money on Monte/Taylor having sex today. Whether they did or not, I have never, nor will I ever support or respect ANY HGs who have sex in the BB house, whether it’s on Live Feeds or NOT! No matter what, the BB staff/crew will see/hear it, it’s recorded on tape regardless of whether they show the feeders/viewers. So many couples have done it, some are even married now.
I. Don’t. Care.
It’s still tacky and classless. It’s why Jeff/Jordan were such a breath of fresh air! Jordan’s grandpa had made her promise “no bugger!” She respected him and herself enough to wait a couple months until BB was over. I remember how long it took them to even share a little KISS! Actually I believe it was under covers, and we really only heard it, but there was a united virtual “cheer” from the Live Feeders. They were adorable, and they are STILL adorable!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
You're so right Karuuna about her being alone. I did she her say she knew why he did it but I think she's still really hurt.

I have not been on the Alyssa wagon and still not but I'm giving her credit she is working hard for a vote. Taylor should be doing the same thing. If Taylor can't read the room and realize how much Brittney has done for her this season, she should sit and talk with her some at least. I mean they have talked all season and it has to be hard now that Taylor is not sitting with her.

Yes, Taylor is working for a win too but this might bite Taylor in the butt. Brittney finally told Alyssa that Turner agreed to vote her out to stay in the game. GOOD, she doesn't owe them anything. Helping to protect them all summer and this is how their treating her. jmo

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Just when Brit and Alyssa finally accept what is really going to happen, the feeds cut.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know why she would be hurt, Bama, altho it seemed she was. She was making deals with everyone in the event he was voted out. He only told the truth, in an effort to save himself. It's how the game works.

The interesting thing about BB is that they all end up getting along pretty well afterwards. Well, some of those in the jury house may not get over it... from what I've heard.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Didn't have intercourse perhaps. But his pants *which was his underwear* were on when he went to bed, I saw him. When they got up this morning his pants were on the floor by the bed. Sexual behavior of any kind is not appropriate for Mom and Dads to see. JUST SAYIN' Plus the fact he has spent 80 days lying through his teeth, what makes anyone want to believe him now?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am ok with them feeling, and being hurt and talking about it. Both Alyssa and Brittany can get really whiney. I do not like that in anyone. Just me. Brittany more so the poor me, why me? Alyssa handles stuff a little better but can be whiney as well.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kar, I think Brit wants to understand, it would hurt less. She doesn't understand. I have been in a position where I have had a friend who didn't have my best interest at heart even though I had always proven to be a good friend. Of course being in a game is a different circumstance but when you are spending 24/7 with someone you have agreed to partner up with turns on you the way he did and Brit is someone who just would never do that to someone (At least I haven't seen that from her, she may be as mean as Michael was) seems like you are closer than you really are. Again I find that lines of what is acceptable behavior is what my decisions are based on.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I have to laugh that the guys have no clue that all them are getting racked over the coals right now.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Mama it all may very well be an act. I get that, but as an empath I fall for that crap all the time...hahahahaha

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Michael protected all of the Leftovers with his wins. They happily sailed through the game on Michael's back. All it took was one vulnerable moment for the alliance to turn on him. Brittany is still in the game. Michael isn't. I do not have any pity for her. I hope she can rise to the occasion and win another competition or get Turner to change his vote.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Kar, yes Brittney spiraled last week, no doubt. This is the only problem I have with the guys, they don't think the girls have a right to be in an alliance or talk game with other people. I agree they are all playing the game and me saying Alyssa is really working hard for a vote, might bite Taylor in the butt.

To trash the girls because they do the same thing the guys did, is wrong. Both of these girls are hurt and I do feel sorry for them.

Taylor has to think and be worried because of Alyssa telling Brittney things she thought she wouldn't repeat to Brittney. Taylor should realize that she's working for a vote. Don't be so full of yourself that Monte will save you. We know how he plays.

Taylor just ask and Alyssa told her she did tell Brittney some things. I don't blame her at this point, she's working really hard for a vote.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Hwest, he did carry all of them for sure! I'm going to be sending winning vibes her way this week. I want her to win the veto, I want Taylor putting up both guys, so she needs to win HOH.

I would love to see Monte going out next week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She doesn't understand.

She literally said she understood in her confessional. Why would you doubt what she said in the DR?

And on the Sunday show, they showed tape of Michael saying "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" as they sat on the block together.

I think she believes him, and I think they will be friends outside the game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jimmer....hahahaha

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Thinking of Michael, Brittney tried to warn him he was blowing his game. He just couldn't listen and went out the door and Brittney tried telling Monte the same thing about Turner.

If Turner would put up Monte and Brittney wins veto and she would be the only vote against Monte. I would LOVE this to happen.. KARMA!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bama, it didn't matter. Michael couldn't put up both Turner and Monte. If he had put Turner out, Monte was the second place in the next HOH, and Monte would have sent Michael packing as well. So, Brittney may have been correct (in hindsight), but also thinking about it, if his alliance with Turner and Monte didn't hold, Michael was still a goner.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Kar, I have been that person. Sometimes the hurt is deep and you so want to understand, you tell yourself, you understand, or it's no big deal. But deep deep down IT MATTERS. Some said something to me over a year ago and I still cry over it, but if anyone mentions anything about it, I still say "it was no big deal". I don't want the damn pity, but that person will never know how badly they really hurt me.

I don't know Brit and I don't know where real Brit begins and Game Brit shows up when it comes to emotions. I am just speaking from personal experience.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Kar, I think where some confusion for Brittney, yes she knew what he was saying trying to stay in the game. She's finding out that he told Alyssa she lied about her job and other private things she told Michael.

First off, never trust anyone in the game of BB! That was her own mistake for telling Michael private things about her life.. Did Michael tell Brittney he was a lawyer? I would be really shocked if he did because he kept things close to his chest.

I think it's the things that she's hearing from Alyssa now about things Michael told her on his way out. I don't blame Michael for saying whatever he felt he needed to stay in the game. Alyssa is doing the same thing now by telling Brittney all these things.

That's what I see her being confused about, why would he tell Alyssa. I do think they both will be friends afterwards but right now she's hurt.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 13, 2022 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just want them to quit whining and sniffling. They are ruining my feeds. And it is all about me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA